Why is it that "whites" are the only race to vote in a diverse manner?

The convict came up with another race baiting thread. Maybe if Teaper assholes and racist convicts didn't racialize every issue in the name of (pseudo) conservative politics...blacks could feel welcome if they embraced (true) conservative ideology.

Instead, we get racist felons disguising honest discourse as racial rants.

Blacks are only really welcome in the republican party if they have abandoned anything that distinguishes them from white people.

That is not true. True conservatism sees no race. The big issue these days is the infestation of the Tea Party confusing the issue.

I look at the makeup of the GOP hierarchy and see nothing that suggests cultural diversity is welcome there, one look at the tea party crowd is enough to make anyone who remembers the 60s to say to themselves "I've seen people like this before".

The convict came up with another race baiting thread. Maybe if Teaper assholes and racist convicts didn't racialize every issue in the name of (pseudo) conservative politics...blacks could feel welcome if they embraced (true) conservative ideology.

Blacks are only really welcome in the republican party if they have abandoned anything that distinguishes them from white people.

The Republican party treats everyone equally as long as they are willing to accept white, male, Christian values

Exactly, the few non-whites in higher positions are indistinguishable from "The Man" if you went by their words alone.

Yet when the race card is played on the issue of elections it's played against them?

Also how can an entire ethnicity all vote the same and not be considered mind numb robots?

Because whites remain in a position of power. Those fighting against the power structure must maintain some level of political unity

Rightwing, I would have agreed with you 20 years ago but not today. We have police chiefs and presidents of organizations, colleges nearly everything has been touched with blacks in the upper echelon of jobs. Even as 'quotas" are losing their value, we see that more people are being hired on their qualifications and that doesn't hurt the black population.

Would the black church have anything to do with it? I wouldn't have thought of that until I saw the "church" of Jeremiah Wright. I won't call him Reverend.

That is not true. True conservatism sees no race. The big issue these days is the infestation of the Tea Party confusing the issue.

Just what is the Tea Party but a stricter identification of conservatism? What would be a stricter identification of liberalism be termed?

"Tea Party" is a stricter or more 'right' conservatism. What would be the more extreme or left liberal be called?

What the tea party supposedly has on paper as their core beliefs are fine...regretfully their message of hate and obstruction trumps any validity of their core beliefs.

Just what is the Tea Party but a stricter identification of conservatism? What would be a stricter identification of liberalism be termed?

"Tea Party" is a stricter or more 'right' conservatism. What would be the more extreme or left liberal be called?

What the tea party supposedly has on paper as their core beliefs are fine...regretfully their message of hate and obstruction trumps any validity of their core beliefs.

We really can't go into the Tea Party because that is going off topic. Would you like to start a thread?

We really can't go into the Tea Party because that is going off topic. Would you like to start a thread?
It's not at all off topic if you are wondering why people of any race vote against such naked fear and loathing as they openly represent.

Yet when the race card is played on the issue of elections it's played against them?

Also how can an entire ethnicity all vote the same and not be considered mind numb robots?

WOW! Great point, Grampa! In the 2008 election, Obama would not have been elected if it had not been for the white vote along with the black. Yet, it's a tiny minority of blacks that will vote for a white candidate in a given election. And do I dare say it? If there was such a study, I would say that tiny majority were the most educated.

Okay libs, have at it. but I expect to see links.

What do you mean a tiny minority of blacks vote for a white candidate in a given election?

Until 2008, every black voter participating in a presidential election voted for a white candidate.

WOW! Great point, Grampa! In the 2008 election, Obama would not have been elected if it had not been for the white vote along with the black. Yet, it's a tiny minority of blacks that will vote for a white candidate in a given election. And do I dare say it? If there was such a study, I would say that tiny majority were the most educated.

Okay libs, have at it. but I expect to see links.

What do you mean a tiny minority of blacks vote for a white candidate in a given election?

Until 2008, every black voter participating in a presidential election voted for a white candidate.

Ouch. I just hit myself. Thank you. Where was everybody? LL was the only one on top of that?

Last edited:

It is on topic.....as much as Jeremiah Wright is.

You won't call him reverend? Is that a feel good move? He's a reverend.

First sentence, you are right again. Last sentence, I cannot in good conscience call that man a Man of God. He is a divisive, judgmental man who spouts ugliness opposite from what we learn from the Bible.

It's not at all off topic if you are wondering why people of any race vote against such naked fear and loathing as they openly represent.

Alright, the message from the Tea Party is that the government is too big, taxes are too high and too many are issued. Why do you feel they are obstructionists?

First sentence, you are right again. Last sentence, I cannot in good conscience call that man a Man of God. He is a divisive, judgmental man who spouts ugliness opposite from what we learn from the Bible.

I'm guessing that if you spent a little time ltalking with the guy, you'd have a diffemt opinion of him. You probably wouldn't like his politics.....but you'd likely come away trusting his faith in your god. You are judging him, I expect, from a few moments of sound bites.

Racists fought a "civil" war against the United States in order to keep their slaves, and some of them have still not given up their hatred of everyone else on Earth. Racists were so small-minded that they were willing to kill and die by the hundreds of thousands to keep black people as property.

Yeah, those racists were called "democrats," just like so many of their ilk today.

Omg

Why don't you just stfu already with your stupid repetitive nonsense. If you are not capable of posting on topic hand the keyboard to your dog. At least then you'd have an excuse for the tripe you post.

Idiot

Minorities think elections are auctions on the white man's stuff.

Forum List

Back