Why Is Joe Biden Getting Younger?

I first became aware of this last week watching the ABC Town Hall with Joe Biden looking at his face when the camera was close up on him.

It looks like Joe has been having significant cosmetic surgery! He is getting younger! I meant to comment on this last week when I posted about the stark difference between his and Trump's town halls.

Could this be why he disappears for days on end?

Are they doing aggressive cosmetic surgery on Joe? Feeding him mental rejuvenation serums? Vitamins? Drugs?

I dug up an old picture of Joe taken at least 6 months ago. Note the large age spot by his left ear, all over his forehead, the wrinkles in his face and crowsfeet around his eyes.

View attachment 403985

Now look at recent photos of Joe:

View attachment 403991View attachment 403992

Sure looks like Joe's face has been scrubbed clean of ANY sign of age spots, skin treatment, taking out wrinkles and a hair makeover. Is it real or just photo-shopping?

Is Joe the Candidate just as phony and made up as his face?

Just how long and how much money have they spent on making Joe look ten years younger, act ten years younger, and talk ten years younger for the election?

Is there anything actually REAL about this guy?
They need to pump some shit into his brain to make it young again.

You're right, conservatives. No human has every used makeup in front of the camera before, therefore your conspiracy theory has to be the only possible explanation. Thanks for spreading this breaking news.
Yep... Makeup to look good for the Cameras... Little confused on why Trump goes for Orange... But.. Hey... Still voting for Trump, even if he doesn't have a makeup artist as good as Biden... It's just not a qualification I give two shits about.

I first became aware of this last week watching the ABC Town Hall with Joe Biden looking at his face when the camera was close up on him.

It looks like Joe has been having significant cosmetic surgery! He is getting younger! I meant to comment on this last week when I posted about the stark difference between his and Trump's town halls.

Could this be why he disappears for days on end?

Are they doing aggressive cosmetic surgery on Joe? Feeding him mental rejuvenation serums? Vitamins? Drugs?

I dug up an old picture of Joe taken at least 6 months ago. Note the large age spot by his left ear, all over his forehead, the wrinkles in his face and crowsfeet around his eyes.

View attachment 403985

Now look at recent photos of Joe:

View attachment 403991View attachment 403992

Sure looks like Joe's face has been scrubbed clean of ANY sign of age spots, skin treatment, taking out wrinkles and a hair makeover. Is it real or just photo-shopping?

Is Joe the Candidate just as phony and made up as his face?

Just how long and how much money have they spent on making Joe look ten years younger, act ten years younger, and talk ten years younger for the election?

Is there anything actually REAL about this guy?
It's called makeup.

Is that your new euphemism for misleading the public to think Joe is much younger than he really is? Much smarter and more conversant than he really is? What will he do when he has to negotiate with a hostile enemy face to face and there are no make up artists, teleprompters or coaches on hand to tell him what to say?

Coming up on the last debate, Trump is out giving rallies. Biden is back in his basement, resting, getting injections, getting groomed by hair stylists and make-up artists, doctors, cosmetologists and coaches on how to stand, how to talk, and what to say to sell the public a pre-packaged box of fake goods.

A cardboard president for a bunch of zero voters.

Forum List

Back