🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Kasich still there?

Underperforming would be an understatement

Actually, I think it would be a misguided statement. You're assuming Kasich's objective is to get as many delegates as possible and become a 1st ballot nominee. But that's not his objective at all. His objective is to stick it out for a brokered convention. So far, he's doing an excellent job.
I didn't see that assumption being made. Yes, we all know he wants the party boys to install him as king, that isn't in dispute. When people point out how wrong it is we get told a lot that we simply don't understand the system.

LOL

I actually like John Kasich more than Trump. But I can't vote for Kasich over Trump based on prinicipal. He has no path to the nomination except for establishment rigging and shenanigans.

Well, you certainly have the stupidity of the average Trump voter.

Your position amounts to say that Trump is popular, therefore you will follow the crowd. You know, let's just call of the rest of the primary season. Better yet, let's call of the general election too. Let's crown Trump King of the World already!

You've been listening to Trump's bullshit for too long. A brokered convention is not "rigging and shenanigans." The requirement is for a majority of delegates. If nobody achieves a majority of delegates what do you want to do? Have everyone go home and maybe we'll have a nominee in 2020?

But hey, if you want to vote for Trump, then go right ahead. And when Trump fails to get the nomination, because he's not a real Republican, and when creates a new party, PLEASE OH FUCKING PLEASE go with him. I don't like seeing entitled morons like you pretending to be Republicans.

Actually, I think it would be a misguided statement. You're assuming Kasich's objective is to get as many delegates as possible and become a 1st ballot nominee. But that's not his objective at all. His objective is to stick it out for a brokered convention. So far, he's doing an excellent job.
I didn't see that assumption being made. Yes, we all know he wants the party boys to install him as king, that isn't in dispute. When people point out how wrong it is we get told a lot that we simply don't understand the system.

LOL

Well, that post certainly demonstrates that you don't understand the system. Or English. In fact, I'd like to know the name of the assistant you've hired to operate a computer in your place.

Because he can't depend on the people :lol:

LOL

Well, that post certainly demonstrates that you don't understand the system. Or English. In fact, I'd like to know the name of the assistant you've hired to operate a computer in your place.
Your posts typically amount to farting in the tub. Zero substance. Just smelly.

LOL

Actually, my posts are more like South Park or Family Guy. There's quite a bit of substance for those who are intelligent enough to see it. The mouth breathers get, like yourself, are left with pretty pictures and scripted cues to satisfy your feed-and-breed responses.

Because he's a worthless piece of shite RINO. He's there only to try and hurt Trump. I'm shocked that any Republicans would be supporting him. Just go back and look at his record. He voted for Democrat initiatives like the 'Assault Weapon Ban' back in the day. He even recently claimed he's very proud of that vote. He's just another McConnell, Ryan, Boehner, McCain RINO fraud. He should have dropped out a long time ago.

LOL

Actually, my posts are more like South Park or Family Guy. There's quite a bit of substance for those who are intelligent enough to see it. The mouth breathers get, like yourself, are left with pretty pictures and scripted cues to satisfy your feed-and-breed responses.
...more air bubbles ....yawn.

After 5 years on Fox, 2 terms as Gov., if he had much of a following then it would be clearly obvious.

He's a slimy RINO. He's only in it to take votes away from Trump. He knows he can't possibly win. Any Republican who voted for the 'Assault Weapon Ban', is a slimy little RINO fraud in my opinion. He can never be trusted. Dude should have dropped out a long time ago.

Because he's a worthless piece of shite RINO. He's there only to try and hurt Trump. I'm shocked that any Republicans would be supporting him. Just go back and look at his record. He voted for Democrat initiatives like the 'Assault Weapon Ban' back in the day. He even recently claimed he's very proud of that vote. He's just another McConnell, Ryan, Boehner, McCain RINO fraud. He should have dropped out a long time ago.
I don't think it's worthless to be a middle-of-the-roader. The "real conservatives," as you would define it, have effectively stopped government from working for the past two years. I have no wish to see another four years of it. In politics, there is nothing wrong with compromise and working with ideas from the other side of the aisle. if Kasich can get government rolling again, more power to him. The "real conservatives" are too extreme to work with anyone but themselves; we don't live in a vacuum and you can wish it were so but that is not the reality.

I don't think it's worthless to be a middle-of-the-roader. The "real conservatives," as you would define it, have effectively stopped government from working for the past two years. I have no wish to see another four years of it. In politics, there is nothing wrong with compromise and working with ideas from the other side of the aisle. if Kasich can get government rolling again, more power to him. The "real conservatives" are too extreme to work with anyone but themselves; we don't live in a vacuum and you can wish it were so but that is not the reality.
:lol:

Because he thinks they may have a contested convention and he wants to be in the mix.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.
His only hope of a nomination is by the Establishment :lol: what a LOSER

Yep. I think his antics are going to get him primaried during the next gov election.

Kasich is in his second term, moron. He can't run in 2018.
Blow me, I wasn't aware of Oh term limits.

With all the bullshit that you spew on this board, you are a very hypocritical trolls!

Kasich is just simply adding a third or fourth way the Republican party implodes this year. Trump gets the nomination and loses in a landslide. Cruz gets the nomination and loses in a landslide in part because Trump supporters are enraged at stay away. Kasich somehow gets the nomination and loses in a landslide because both Trump’s and Kasich’s supporters are enraged and stay away. Lastly, the party bosses give the nomination to someone who didn’t even run, i.e. Paul Ryan and loses in a landslide as every voter who voted for the other candidates are enraged and stay away.

After 5 years on Fox, 2 terms as Gov., if he had much of a following then it would be clearly obvious.

He's a slimy RINO. He's only in it to take votes away from Trump. He knows he can't possibly win. Any Republican who voted for the 'Assault Weapon Ban', is a slimy little RINO fraud in my opinion. He can never be trusted. Dude should have dropped out a long time ago.

Kasich has vowed to make helping illegals a priority in his first 100 days...WTF!

Kasich has vowed to make helping illegals a priority in his first 100 days...WTF!

Slimy RINO. Nuff said.

I actually like John Kasich more than Trump. But I can't vote for Kasich over Trump based on prinicipal. He has no path to the nomination except for establishment rigging and shenanigans.

Well, you certainly have the stupidity of the average Trump voter.

Your position amounts to say that Trump is popular, therefore you will follow the crowd. You know, let's just call of the rest of the primary season. Better yet, let's call of the general election too. Let's crown Trump King of the World already!

You've been listening to Trump's bullshit for too long. A brokered convention is not "rigging and shenanigans." The requirement is for a majority of delegates. If nobody achieves a majority of delegates what do you want to do? Have everyone go home and maybe we'll have a nominee in 2020?

But hey, if you want to vote for Trump, then go right ahead. And when Trump fails to get the nomination, because he's not a real Republican, and when creates a new party, PLEASE OH FUCKING PLEASE go with him. I don't like seeing entitled morons like you pretending to be Republicans.

Spoken like a true idiot and someone who likes to bend over and take it up the ass. If anyone else was in Trump's position the party would be calling for everyone to unite. But you keep on pretending a brokered convention won't hand Hillary the white house you fucking ass wipe.

Because he thinks they may have a contested convention and he wants to be in the mix.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.
His only hope of a nomination is by the Establishment :lol: what a LOSER

Yep. I think his antics are going to get him primaried during the next gov election.

Kasich is in his second term, moron. He can't run in 2018.
Blow me, I wasn't aware of Oh term limits.

With all the bullshit that you spew on this board, you are a very hypocritical trolls!

:lol:

So, you're excuse for your own ignorance is your own ignorance? C'mon! That's weak. Even if you weren't aware of Ohio's specific laws, you ought to be informed enough to known that Kasich is in his second term. You should also be able to be informed enough to know that in almost every state he would be ineligible to run for re-election in 2018. Those are such basic facts that there's no excuse for you not knowing them.

So the question here isn't whether you know the laws of Ohio specifically. With basic knowledge at your disposal the undeniably logical inference would have been that Kasich was most likely not eligible for re-election in 2018. Yet, you took an entirely different position. There are only three possible conclusions:
A - You're ignorant and don't know what you're talking about
B - You're an idiot who can't put two and two together
C - Both A and B​

Don't blame me. :D

Forum List

Back