🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Kasich still there?

Kasich only appeals to democrats and establishment republicans. There is no way around it.

Actually, that's not true. But, even if it were, it's still more than Trump's appeal in the general.
That's what I see.

If Kasich does appeal to Democrats, why wouldn't he also appeal to centrist independents? Are you telling me that those big, bulbous eyes have slot vision? You see the bread but the meat falls in a blind spot?

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Kasich could have won for them in the general. but the rightwingnut base only likes venal and disgusting and angry.
Yeah...because Ronald Reagan was sooooo "venal" and "disgusting" and "angry". The calm man of God who was dubbed The Great Communicator received that name because he was "venal" and "disgusting" and "angry".

It's so bizarre how liberals accuse the opposition of only what they are guilty of themselves. I'm not sure if that some odd mental thing with them or if it is by design (I'm guessing a little bit of both).

If you look at how angry and venal liberals are (Keith Olbermann, Howard Dean, Hillary Clinton, etc.) and how calm and articulate conservatives are (Dr. Ben Carson, Dr. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, etc.) it simply the dumbest comment a person could possibly make. The one angry and divisive "conservative" - Donald Trump - is actually a life-long liberal/Democrat who is simply running as a Republican in an attempt to ensure that a liberal sits in the White House no matter what (and it looks like it worked).

Better than the balding orange mosogynist bigoted fascist who is a big zero other than his daddy's money.

Idiot.

But thanks for the cankles thing. It's a constant reminder of rightwing hate and misogyny.

Good way to get women to vote your way. :thup:

And you idiots wonder why you can't win the presidency when you make more than half of the voting public gag

Who is a bigger "zero" than Hillary Clinton? This is a female who has set women back 150 years. Her husband commits adultery around the clock but she not only stays with him for power and money, but she also attacks the women who slept with her husband and tries to ruin & discredit them.

Then she gets appointed to a position in which she was less qualified for than anyone in history - Secretary of State - simply because Barack Obama needed the Clinton base to get elected and Hillary wanted a position of power (because that's a great way to appoint important positions).

She rode her husband's coattails and never accomplished anything on her own. Hell, she couldn't even beat an unknown freshman Senator with a weird name in 2008 because the Democrats even hate her.

And you idiots wonder why you can't win the presidency when you make more than half of the voting public gag

In the past 36 years, 20 of them were with a Republican sitting in the White House my dear... :cuckoo:

(Pssst....that's almost 60% of the time genius :lol:)

Kasich is set to make an announcement today. Probably to say he hopes to eventually surpass little marco in delegates :rofl:
What a fuckin LOSER
That fool doesn't care if the people like him or not. The elite is all that matters! What an American!

I am truly astounded by the level of genuine fear liberals have at Donald Trump receiving the Republican nomination. Their fear is truly palpable. I can only theorize that they feel either Hillary or Bernie will get destroyed by Trump. Why else would they care? If Trump was so unelectable (as they love to claim), shouldn't liberals be dancing in the streets right now? They should be out of their minds with excitement. Instead, they are having a complete and total meltdown. I think that speaks volumes.

I am truly astounded by the level of genuine fear liberals have at Donald Trump receiving the Republican nomination. Their fear is truly palpable. I can only theorize that they feel either Hillary or Bernie will get destroyed by Trump. Why else would they care? If Trump was so unelectable (as they love to claim), shouldn't liberals be dancing in the streets right now? They should be out of their minds with excitement. Instead, they are having a complete and total meltdown. I think that speaks volumes.
If you don't understand the real reason liberals fear Trump as President, there's no sense trying to explain it to you. Seriously.

Kasich only appeals to democrats and establishment republicans. There is no way around it.

Actually, that's not true. But, even if it were, it's still more than Trump's appeal in the general.
That's what I see.

If Kasich does appeal to Democrats, why wouldn't he also appeal to centrist independents? Are you telling me that those big, bulbous eyes have slot vision? You see the bread but the meat falls in a blind spot?

Dammit, I'm hungry now.
He does appeal to centrist independents. Me, anyway.
Your crazy if think your a centrist independent... Nutter.
Lol
How would you know?

Trump has a very real chance of winning the election. The fear is that he will do so... Also he is turning our politics into an even bigger circus... While I do think our political system needs a mix up, I was hoping it would come from somebody that would add respect, honesty and integrity... Instead we are getting the opposite.

Kasich is set to make an announcement today. Probably to say he hopes to eventually surpass little marco in delegates :rofl:
What a fuckin LOSER
That fool doesn't care if the people like him or not. The elite is all that matters! What an American!
No. He was out for the free pancakes. Sorry he's gone, though. Last chance to vote for a normal human just left the ship.

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Kasich could have won for them in the general. but the rightwingnut base only likes venal and disgusting and angry.
You are supporting cankles, dummy.
Self-awareness not your strong suit?

Better than the balding orange mosogynist bigoted fascist who is a big zero other than his daddy's money.

Idiot.

But thanks for the cankles thing. It's a constant reminder of rightwing hate and misogyny.

Good way to get women to vote your way. :thup:

Show a little class?

Dishonesty to the extend you just exhibited is unbecoming. None of what you stated is true, but as a blind Jewish liberal listening to the lies of the left as the word of God is second nature.

Forum List

Back