Why is Kasich still there?

Spoken like a true idiot and someone who likes to bend over and take it up the ass. If anyone else was in Trump's position the party would be calling for everyone to unite. But you keep on pretending a brokered convention won't hand Hillary the white house you fucking ass wipe.

Actually I'm a genius who likes to bend over and take it in the ass. What can I say....spend enough time in prison and you get used to things. :dunno:

But that's neither here nor there. All the polls show that Kasich beats Clinton every single time. The reason the bulk of the GOP isn't uniting behind Trump is because Trump is trailer trash rabble. Just like you. So kindly get the fuck out, and take your pink flamingo lawn ornaments with you.

Spoken like a true idiot and someone who likes to bend over and take it up the ass. If anyone else was in Trump's position the party would be calling for everyone to unite. But you keep on pretending a brokered convention won't hand Hillary the white house you fucking ass wipe.

Actually I'm a genius who likes to bend over and take it in the ass. What can I say....spend enough time in prison and you get used to things. :dunno:

But that's neither here nor there. All the polls show that Kasich beats Clinton every single time. The reason the bulk of the GOP isn't uniting behind Trump is because Trump is trailer trash rabble. Just like you. So kindly get the fuck out, and take your pink flamingo lawn ornaments with you.

What's wrong with my pink flamingo lawn ornaments?? Now you've crossed the line.

Yes, you are correct that Kasich beats Hillary in polls. Trump does not. But we're a long way off to November and that can change. IMO, Trump will need less than 100 delegates if he is short. The GOP will lose to Hillary if they don't vote Trump on the 1st ballot. I actually agree it should be Kasich. But but I see bigger issues for the GOP is Trump needs 50 and is denied. Hence, my comment implying Cruz and Kasich should get out the unite behind Trump.

What's wrong with my pink flamingo lawn ornaments?? Now you've crossed the line.

Yes, you are correct that Kasich beats Hillary in polls. Trump does not. But we're a long way off to November and that can change. IMO, Trump will need less than 100 delegates if he is short. The GOP will lose to Hillary if they don't vote Trump on the 1st ballot. I actually agree it should be Kasich. But but I see bigger issues for the GOP is Trump needs 50 and is denied. Hence, my comment implying Cruz and Kasich should get out the unite behind Trump.

You're right, polls can change. But the point isn't the plus or minus 1000 votes. Trump only appeals to a relatively small portion of the people, known as the Drumpfodder cult. Nominating Trump is a guaranteed GOP loss. There's no way around it. Kasich is infinitely stronger against Clinton for a general election.

You're right, polls can change. But the point isn't the plus or minus 1000 votes. Trump only appeals to a relatively small portion of the people, known as the Drumpfodder cult. Nominating Trump is a guaranteed GOP loss. There's no way around it. Kasich is infinitely stronger against Clinton for a general election.
Kasich only appeals to democrats and establishment republicans. There is no way around it.

Kasich only appeals to democrats and establishment republicans. There is no way around it.

Actually, that's not true. But, even if it were, it's still more than Trump's appeal in the general.
That's what I see.

If Kasich does appeal to Democrats, why wouldn't he also appeal to centrist independents? Are you telling me that those big, bulbous eyes have slot vision? You see the bread but the meat falls in a blind spot?

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Actually, that's not true. But, even if it were, it's still more than Trump's appeal in the general.
That's what I see.

If Kasich does appeal to Democrats, why wouldn't he also appeal to centrist independents? Are you telling me that those big, bulbous eyes have slot vision? You see the bread but the meat falls in a blind spot?

Dammit, I'm hungry now.
LOL. im not your type :p
I figure a lot of independents are done with corporatist policies like he would want applied.

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Kasich could have won for them in the general. but the rightwingnut base only likes venal and disgusting and angry.

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Kasich could have won for them in the general. but the rightwingnut base only likes venal and disgusting and angry.
You are supporting cankles, dummy.
Self-awareness not your strong suit?

Underperforming would be an understatement. He has done terrible. Why is he still there? Why does he even campaign if the only way he could win is by a GOP policy and NOT the people? Why waste everyones money like that?
:dunno:
I think he is simply in it for the Republican Party, to prevent Mr. Trump from getting to the 1237 delegates.

I also think he's lying when saying he thinks he has a chance in a contested convention, he KNOWS he doesn't stand a prayer.... it's just a 'front' to hide what he is doing for the party.

Fucker is in fourth place and third place dropped out a month in a half ago :rofl:

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.
He does appeal to centrist independents. Me, anyway.

Fucked his state over...

kasichonissues.jpg

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Better than the balding orange mosogynist bigoted fascist who is a big zero other than his daddy's money.

Idiot.

But thanks for the cankles thing. It's a constant reminder of rightwing hate and misogyny.

Good way to get women to vote your way. :thup:

And you idiots wonder why you can't win the presidency when you make more than half of the voting public gag

Because like most politicians today - his ego is much larger than his brain. He doesn't care about America. He cares about sitting in the Oval Office and wielding power. He also cares about telling his grandchildren how he was president.

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Better than the balding orange mosogynist bigoted fascist who is a big zero other than his daddy's money.

Idiot.

But thanks for the cankles thing. It's a constant reminder of rightwing hate and misogyny.

Good way to get women to vote your way. :thup:

And you idiots wonder why you can't win the presidency when you make more than half of the voting public gag
Do you even know what misogyny is? Idiot
Cankles is where she is because she is a smart corrupt lawyer that has outsmarted the system and gets bribes through charity. Remember, politicians had to smarten up after that FBI sting in the 80s. You take the corruption, lies and deceit and I will stick with Johnson :thup:

That's what I see.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.
He does appeal to centrist independents. Me, anyway.
Your crazy if think your a centrist independent... Nutter.
Lol

Forum List

Back