Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Why does that egg produce all of that ? No I have said this before the genetic data forces it's will on the matter, and eventually that egg becomes a fully formed human and eventually will face the 2nd law where it will wear out because of disorder and the level of entropy. This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

The blue print is produced during fertilization and then the construction is started and completed according to the blueprint.

Why does that egg produce all of that ?

Because living things can get more complex, despite your confusion about the 2nd Law.

This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

You stated more complexity is impossible. Don't lie.
If the genetic information was present all along and the organism is just going through the cycle,how is that getting more complex ? So an aging organism is getting more complex ?

If the genetic information was present all along and the organism is just going through the cycle,how is that getting more complex ?

How are you more complex than a fertilized egg? You really need a list?

Why does that egg produce all of that ? No I have said this before the genetic data forces it's will on the matter, and eventually that egg becomes a fully formed human and eventually will face the 2nd law where it will wear out because of disorder and the level of entropy. This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

The blue print is produced during fertilization and then the construction is started and completed according to the blueprint.

Because living things can get more complex, despite your confusion about the 2nd Law.

This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

That is correct early on before the organism exists but that does not occur.

Try that again, in English.

If the genetic information was present all along and the organism is just going through the cycle,how is that getting more complex ? So an aging organism is getting more complex ?

If the genetic information was present all along and the organism is just going through the cycle,how is that getting more complex ?

You have a determined outcome. getting more complex is because of new genetic information was added that made the organism even better adapted. Added a new beneficial trait.

Getting new and beneficial genetic information early on that leads to a new and beneficial trait that makes us better adapted. It rarely happens and this is a problem for the theory of evolution.

I'll ask you again, is an aging organism getting more complex ?

You have a determined outcome. getting more complex is because of new genetic information was added that made the organism even better adapted. Added a new beneficial trait.

You have a determined outcome. getting more complex

But you said nothing on Earth could get more complex, because it is a closed system.

Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

But you said nothing on Earth could get more complex, because it is a closed system.

Not lying, there is no evidence to support your claim.

I'll ask you again, is an aging organism getting more complex ?

An 18 year old is more complex than a baby. A baby is more complex than an egg.

Do you really not understand this?

Faulty reasoning on your part. Is a senior citizen MORE COMPLEX than a 18 year old ?

No. What does that have to do with your faulty claim that nothing on Earth can get more complex, because the Earth is a closed system?

My claim is that your claim was wrong. Sugar is evidence. You are evidence.

Are you done lying?

Faulty reasoning on your part. Is a senior citizen MORE COMPLEX than a 18 year old ?

No. What does that have to do with your faulty claim that nothing on Earth can get more complex, because the Earth is a closed system?

Look there are sides that argue the earth is a closed system and some that argue it's an open system. but either way you have used a faulty argument to try and show an increase in complexity. I have told you all along that complexity comes from new genetic information and there is no evidence support an increase in complexity view.

Are you done lying?

Are you gonna admit your ignorance on the subject of genetics ?

Are you done lying?

Oh are you gonna answer the question. The Question is,is a senior citizen more complex than an 18 year old.

Look there are sides that argue the earth is a closed system and some that argue it's an open system. but either way you have used a faulty argument to try and show an increase in complexity. I have told you all along that complexity comes from new genetic information and there is no evidence support an increase in complexity view.

Look there are sides that argue the earth is a closed system and some that argue it's an open system.

The only ones arguing that are really confused.

but either way you have used a faulty argument to try and show an increase in complexity.

Sugar isn't more complex? Please explain your "reasoning".

I have told you all along that complexity comes from new genetic information

You've said that's impossible, because of the 2nd Law.
So why is sugar possible but new genetic information impossible?

Look there are sides that argue the earth is a closed system and some that argue it's an open system.

The only ones arguing that are really confused.

but either way you have used a faulty argument to try and show an increase in complexity.

Sugar isn't more complex? Please explain your "reasoning".

I have told you all along that complexity comes from new genetic information

You've said that's impossible, because of the 2nd Law.
So why is sugar possible but new genetic information impossible?

Really scientists are confused ? they even made arguments to support the view the earth is a closed system that I have not seen a rebuttal to.

You brought it up explain the increase in complexity in sugar ? why did you change the subject ?

The only way you can increase complexity is by manipulating the genes that does not happen naturally got it ?

They are different stages of the cycle right ? so why is an 18 year old more complex than a fertilized egg ? they are different stages of life.

Forum List

Back