Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Todd your side likes to use the refridgerator as an example. Yes when energy is supplied to the fridge it cools and can produce ice. But if the fridge was not designed to perform in that manner you can supply all the energy you want and it won't form that ice. If the motor was not designed correctly it wouldn't work. The refridgerators complexity came from the blue print to build it. Once built it is as complex as it will get.
The above is not unlike the preposterous creationist comment questioning why mechanical parts don't self-assemble into a commercial airliner.

Mechanical components do not have the same properties as biological organisms.

The all-knowing science texts called "bibles" somehow didn't include that revision.

Last edited:
Todd your side likes to use the refridgerator as an example. Yes when energy is supplied to the fridge it cools and can produce ice. But if the fridge was not designed to perform in that manner you can supply all the energy you want and it won't form that ice. If the motor was not designed correctly it wouldn't work. The refridgerators complexity came from the blue print to build it. Once built it is as complex as it will get.
The above is not unlike the preposterous creationist comment questioning why mechanical parts don't self-assemble into a commercial airliner.

The all-knowing science texts called "bibles" somehow didn't include that revision.

False Many elements found in inanimate objects are also found in living organisms. That is correct complex inanimate and animate objects can't self assemble themselves. Everything needs help in some way to be constructed from outside forces.

False Many elements found in inanimate objects are also found in living organisms. That is correct complex inanimate and animate objects can't self assemble themselves. Everything needs help in some way to be constructed from outside forces.

So what these "many elements found in inanimate objects are also found in living organisms" of course in connection with the ability of organisms to adapt?

Have you ever understood mechanical components to adapt to a particular environment?

Identify for us what "outside forces" constructed biological organisms? Was it necessarily magic forces? And if so, what magical forces created the subordinate magical forces which created the biological organisms?

So what these "many elements found in inanimate objects are also found in living organisms" of course in connection with the ability of organisms to adapt?

Have you ever understood mechanical components to adapt to a particular environment?

Identify for us what "outside forces" constructed biological organisms? Was it necessarily magic forces? And if so, what magical forces created the subordinate magical forces which created the biological organisms?

We were discussing Thermodynamics. It's your side that use that example to explain thermodynamics.

Of course inanimate and animate objects do not increase in complexity once formed.

We were discussing Thermodynamics. It's your side that use that example to explain thermodynamics.

Of course inanimate and animate objects do not increase in complexity once formed.

It's better if you just admit "I'm too befuddled to address the questions", than to appear as though you're too befuddled to address the questions.

All you are saying is that inanimate objects are - inanimate; whereas animate objects are - animate. Congratulations, Mr. Obvious. You are wrong, however, in your assertion that animate objects cannot assemble themselves. They can not only do so, they can also maintain themselves. That is part of what it means to be "animate".

That is a meaningless and unsupported statement.

Todd you keep making the same erroneous argument. Organisms don't get more complex then they already are. The seed which contains all the genetic information is what produces the organism with the use of sunlight and water. The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed.

Organisms don't get more complex then they already are.

Says the guy who claimed the 2nd Law meant things couldn't get more complex.

The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed

When you were a fertilized egg, you were less complex.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics requires that all systems and individual parts of systems have a tendency to go from order to disorder.

This claim is as wrong as when you first made it.

Tell me how an organism gets more complex ?

I have said the 2nd law shows that systems decrease in order. When systems decrease in order what is the result ? how can you get an organism to gain complexity if it increases disorder over time ?

Give me an example of an organism getting more complex ?

If you keep posting the same nonsense, I will ignore it.

Tell me how an organism gets more complex ?

The same way sugar is more complex than CO2 and H2O.

I have said the 2nd law shows that systems decrease in order.

And each time you said it, you were wrong.

I'm sure you'll ignore it, that's why you're so ignorant.
From ignoring the truth.

Todd you keep making the same erroneous argument. Organisms don't get more complex then they already are. The seed which contains all the genetic information is what produces the organism with the use of sunlight and water. The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed.

The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed

The 2nd law of thermodynamics requires that all systems and individual parts of systems have a tendency to go from order to disorder.

Oh boy :eusa_eh:I was not me until the egg was fertilized :lol:

Yes, when the sad event occurred, the fertilized egg that was you was less complicated than the adult you which now posts silliness here.

Yes, when the sad event occurred, the fertilized egg that was you was less complicated than the adult you which now posts silliness here.

The fertilized runs egg a natural cycle,it does not get more complex because the genetic data has already been delivered. This is a very stupid argument.

The process of fertilization involves complex interactions between egg and sperm. It includes biochemistry and binding and activation of molecular receptors on the sperm head and egg.

Fertilization Process for Human Eggs| IVF Fertilization Video

Last edited:

The fertilized runs a natural cycle,it does not get more complex because the genetic data has already been delivered. This is a very stupid argument.

The process of fertilization involves complex interactions between egg and sperm. It includes biochemistry and binding and activation of molecular receptors on the sperm head and egg.

The fertilized runs a natural cycle,it does not get more complex

Really? How many bones did that egg have?
How many internal organs?
The 2nd Law (your idea) says that egg should get less complex, not more.

The fertilized runs a natural cycle,it does not get more complex because the genetic data has already been delivered. This is a very stupid argument.

Why does that egg produce all of that ? No I have said this before the genetic data forces it's will on the matter, and eventually that egg becomes a fully formed human and eventually will face the 2nd law where it will wear out because of disorder and the level of entropy. This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

The blue print is produced during fertilization and then the construction is started and completed according to the blueprint.

Why does that egg produce all of that ? No I have said this before the genetic data forces it's will on the matter, and eventually that egg becomes a fully formed human and eventually will face the 2nd law where it will wear out because of disorder and the level of entropy. This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

The blue print is produced during fertilization and then the construction is started and completed according to the blueprint.

Why does that egg produce all of that ?

Because living things can get more complex, despite your confusion about the 2nd Law.

This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

You stated more complexity is impossible. Don't lie.

see guys that's how you dodge!

so human /any egg is somehow immune to
the 2nd law?
why does that make no sense?
because

Because living things can get more complex, despite your confusion about the 2nd Law.

This is why I stated if a system is gonna get more complex it has to do so early on during construction.

If the genetic information was present all along and the organism is just going through the cycle,how is that getting more complex ? So an aging organism is getting more complex ?

That is correct early on before the organism exists but that does not occur.

That is a meaningless and unsupported statement.
Wrong !

Forum List

Back