Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Many theories floating around are based on philosophical views. Your sides God is naturalism. Oh and about that comment that I am here because of a single cell forming, and then evolving ,can you explain how this happened ?

Scientific theories aren't the same as philosophical theories. God is not necessary to explain nature. What comment? When did I make that comment? Who are you referring to?

Many theories floating around are based on philosophical views. Your sides God is naturalism. Oh and about that comment that I am here because of a single cell forming, and then evolving ,can you explain how this happened ?

Can you explain how the 2nd Law makes sugar impossible on Earth?

[ame=http://youtu.be/h9nE2spOw_o]The Archies - Sugar, Sugar (Original 1969 Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh boy ! you said that in a earlier post, you started with, you had better get use to it. That was concerning the cell. How did that first cell form ? then how did it evolve in to other living organisms ?

When did I say the 2nd law prevents sugar ?

Yep still wasting my time here folks.

Oh boy ! you said that in a earlier post, you started with, you had better get use to it. That was concerning the cell. How did that first cell form ? then how did it evolve in to other living organisms ?

You said the 2nd Law prevents things from getting more complex.

Isn't sugar more complex than CO2 and H2O?

How did the sugar get more complex ?

How does anything get more complex other than theory ?

There's this process called photosynthesis.
It proves your claim about the 2nd Law is idiotic.

Todd you keep making the same erroneous argument. Organisms don't get more complex then they already are. The seed which contains all the genetic information is what produces the organism with the use of sunlight and water. The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed.

Typical, make a claim and can't back it up. Just say the science community don't know but it happened :lol:

What? You were the one making the claim that you were wasting your time. I simply agreed with you.

Dodged the question in the process.

Dude, I have asked you at least six questions this week that you have refused to answer or else dodged, so don't give me this shit about me dodging anything.

Todd you keep making the same erroneous argument. Organisms don't get more complex then they already are. The seed which contains all the genetic information is what produces the organism with the use of sunlight and water. The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed.

Organisms don't get more complex then they already are.

Says the guy who claimed the 2nd Law meant things couldn't get more complex.

The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed

When you were a fertilized egg, you were less complex.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics requires that all systems and individual parts of systems have a tendency to go from order to disorder.

This claim is as wrong as when you first made it.

What? You were the one making the claim that you were wasting your time. I simply agreed with you.

Dodged the question in the process.

Dude, I have asked you at least six questions this week that you have refused to answer or else dodged, so don't give me this shit about me dodging anything.

I am dodging ? provide the link to the post because I Always respond even if I don't have an answer, and while you're at IT answer the question you keep dodging.

The complexity already exists in the genetic information, it just needs help to kick start the seed

The 2nd law of thermodynamics requires that all systems and individual parts of systems have a tendency to go from order to disorder.

Tell me how an organism gets more complex ?

I have said the 2nd law shows that systems decrease in order. When systems decrease in order what is the result ? how can you get an organism to gain complexity if it increases disorder over time ?

Give me an example of an organism getting more complex ?

If you keep posting the same nonsense, I will ignore it.

Last edited:

Oh boy :eusa_eh:I was not me until the egg was fertilized :lol:

Todd your side likes to use the refridgerator as an example. Yes when energy is supplied to the fridge it cools and can produce ice. But if the fridge was not designed to perform in that manner you can supply all the energy you want and it won't form that ice. If the motor was not designed correctly it wouldn't work. The refridgerators complexity came from the blue print to build it. Once built it is as complex as it will get.

Forum List

Back