Why is Obama visiting unimportant countries when we face dire situations right now?

No one in this thread has suggested that Obama write the legislation. We are however suggesting that he exercise his role as leader of our nation and use the office he was elected to as a bully pulpit if necessary to force congress to get shit done.

Instead he's off visiting ancient sites in a third world shit hole that has no influence in anything while getting prayers and mojo from monks.

Get fucking real.

What better place for a Stoner than the Golden Triangle!!!

Score some Thia-stick, maybe some opium, get his nob polished by a Benny-Boy or two, and spread some of that "Democracy" he spread all over the ME before the "Arab Spring".

Fuck Burma up the same way.

The people of Egypt and Libya think you have your head up your ass.

Like it matters.

I've got a present for them. I just need to load my Glock so I can deliver it.

No offense.

No one in this thread has suggested that Obama write the legislation. We are however suggesting that he exercise his role as leader of our nation and use the office he was elected to as a bully pulpit if necessary to force congress to get shit done.

Instead he's off visiting ancient sites in a third world shit hole that has no influence in anything while getting prayers and mojo from monks.

Get fucking real.

Did anyone ever tell you you have shit for brains? Well, let me be the first? Second? Third?

What better place for a Stoner than the Golden Triangle!!!

Score some Thia-stick, maybe some opium, get his nob polished by a Benny-Boy or two, and spread some of that "Democracy" he spread all over the ME before the "Arab Spring".

Fuck Burma up the same way.

Like it matters.

No offense.

Playing with guns so soon after President Obama being re-elected? Do you really think it a good Idea? Are you past your suicide-watch?

Funny that he would visit Thailand first......the Lady boy capital of the world.

Voice of experience?

West PAC 78 and 79.

BTW, that Gangnum Style video is about envy of the rich and features a Transvestite. Transvestites used to take a bus from Bangkok to Pattia beach in hopes that they could hook up with a sailor off one of the ships that commonly conduct liberty there.

You can also get a Thia-stick for $.50. Back then one stick had a street value of $80.

If you want a good time for hardly a Bot you should head out. Maybe pull a David Carridine.

Get fucking real.

Just curious but do you have any idea why he made this trip?

Seriously, do you know?

(Yeah, I DO know the answer to that.)

Like it matters.

No offense.

Playing with guns so soon after President Obama being re-elected? Do you really think it a good Idea? Are you past your suicide-watch?

Clever.

It's a weapon, not a gun. And I never play with it.

Can't say the same about my gun.

Get fucking real.

Seriously, do you know?

What do most men do when they screw up their home life?

What do most politicians do that vote present?

He's doing what he does best...avoiding the REAL issues and doing what any of his underlings could have done for him. Oh and acting like a fucking tourist

OP-Thanks Rush! Pure idiocy. Burma IS China's route to the Indian Ocean and they've been there for years. Luckily, we have an intelligent, charismatic President who seems to be getting Burma in our column (and definitely have their people). Heard of telephones and Internet? Duh.

images

Get fucking real.

Seriously, do you know?

What do most men do when they screw up their home life?

What do most politicians do that vote present?

He's doing what he does best...avoiding the REAL issues and doing what any of his underlings could have done for him. Oh and acting like a fucking tourist

Epic fail on your part. Now, answer the question.

Fiscal cliff looms and the middle east on the verge of all out war. And Obama is in Cambodia? Really?

The fiscal cliff is a republican made up catastrophy. There is no cliff. You are a dupe.

It's not made up. Try wrapping your mind around the biggest tax increase you've ever seen in your life and cuts in defense and entitlements like you've never experienced.

None of this will effect Obama and he's acting like it as usual.

Is your head always up your backside that far.

Funny that he would visit Thialand first......the Ladyboy capital of the world.

Only BT that would say that in response must be a fugepacker as well.

At least that's what I think of your post.

Obama had a TS nanny, so I wouldn't be surprised if nanny was young Barry's Michael Jackson.

Fiscal cliff looms and the middle east on the verge of all out war. And Obama is in Cambodia? Really?

there isn't any reason for him not to go to southeast asia. it's not like he can't do anything from where he is that he would do at home.

you're being silly, gramps.

Kind of like you jerks insisting Bush go to downtown New Orleans after Katrina.

Ya bunch of hypocrites.

Forum List

Back