Why is Putin regarded as a dictator if there are elections?

The dreary weather and the lack of citrus fruit has ground the Russia people down. They have accepted their fate. They learned to love their tyrant.
I have been to Russia, the Russian people live miserable lives in miserable gray buildings.

1708534272355.png
The people of Russia are forced to live with it, while those who want to feel free are forced to flee.

I would say if you walked down the street of any Russian City and asked if the people felt free they would laugh and think you were mad.

inner City London.
1708534254562.png

Last edited:
I would say if you walked down the street of any Russian City and asked if the people felt free they would laugh and think you were mad.

inner City London.
View attachment 906081
Russians would think you’re crazy for assuming they’d answer that type of question on camera. They don’t want to find a draft notice on their door.

While looking over their shoulders for jackbooted enforcers.
Funny. You can recognize tyranny in Russia, but not in your own country. I admire the mental gymnastics required to “think” this way.

Could it be too much state propaganda consumed and believed?

Funny. You can recognize tyranny in Russia, but not in your own country. I admire the mental gymnastics required to “think” this way.

The comparisons aren’t on the same level. Let us know when Trump’s jet has been shot down or his Big Mac poisoned.

John Kirby, the Coordinator of the White House National Security Council, commented sarcastically on the announcement by Russian dictator Vladimir Putin regarding his candidacy in the presidential elections of Russia, scheduled for March 2024.

Journalists asked Kirby how he could comment on Putin's "re-election," to which he humorously implied the Russian elections would not be competitive.

"Well, this will be quite a race, won't it? That's all I can say about it," replied the representative of the U.S. president's administration.

Putin announced his participation in the 2024 Russian presidential elections on Dec. 8. This will be his fifth term as the Kremlin dictator.

Earlier, it was reported that the Russian militant Artem Zhoga had "asked" Putin to run for president during an awards ceremony in Moscow.

In addition, the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation has approved the dates for the elections, which will last for a record three days – from March 15 to 17, 2024.

Does Biden and the DNC have any proof of rigged elections in Russia or do they hate democracy?

What Biden is doing to Trump is exactly what Putin did to Navalny.

They could just be retarded.

Forum List

Back