🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is requiring an ID to get a covid vaccine not racist?

EVERYTHING is racist to the blacks/Dems/etc ..they are so obsessed with it, that it warps their thinking

5lw80u.gif

Most of those who oppose the vaccination are generally republican orientated.

video of their rallies does not show people who are subject to the race card.

1630788206234.png

Why because it really needed for people who do not have to worry about racism but really do not what to get vaccinated. So in order to tell who has been vaccinated and who hasn't, there needs to be some ID. Yet once an ID is used then the counterfeiters will create ID for those in need.

Colin norris the Aussie yakking about the US!! hahahahhahah
the blacks are the racists, not the whites--you would not know that since you don't live here

i understood his post. I’m asking you, because i didn’t know what you were asking
He is trying to claim that showing an ID for a vaccine is the same as showing an ID to vote, yet the two are mutually exclusive and not related in any fashion since a covid vaccine is not a selection of a candidate, it is a vaccination. At one time a poll tax was instituted to deny poor blacks the ability to vote which in a later argument was used as an example of another racist attempt to keep black people from voting by making a minority buy a picture ID to vote.. Getting a vaccination is not a Constitutional right and the vaccination in no way alters their political sphere of influence nor does not getting vaccination represent repression of a minority by a majority white society.

Thus the reference of my inanity to that of the OP's when I mentioned how voting for covid is not a violation of rights but the mods seems to think they know a subject matter of an OP which is in no way a serious referendum of oratory expressions.

Dems require that you provide a photo ID to obtain a fishing license, hunting license, purchase alcohol or tobacco, register a motor vehicle and many other things. But requiring a photo ID to vote well that just gets in their way of RIGGING elections and cheating.

Forum List

Back