🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is requiring an ID to get a covid vaccine not racist?

He is trying to claim that showing an ID for a vaccine is the same as showing an ID to vote, yet the two are mutually exclusive and not related in any fashion since a covid vaccine is not a selection of a candidate, it is a vaccination. At one time a poll tax was instituted to deny poor blacks the ability to vote which in a later argument was used as an example of another racist attempt to keep black people from voting by making a minority buy a picture ID to vote.. Getting a vaccination is not a Constitutional right and the vaccination in no way alters their political sphere of influence nor does not getting vaccination represent repression of a minority by a majority white society.

Thus the reference of my inanity to that of the OP's when I mentioned how voting for covid is not a violation of rights but the mods seems to think they know a subject matter of an OP which is in no way a serious referendum of oratory expressions.
what does a poll tax have to do with this? IDs can be free

you have a right to do a lot of things that require an ID…so that argument doesn’t fly.

What he is trying to say what is it racist to require an ID in some cases and not in others

I spent my first few years here squabbling with left wingers who just HAD to scream RACISM at every last fucking thing that moved. I didn't like Obamacare, so I was a racist. I didn't like "you didn't build that", so I was a racist.

Now I'm watching Trumpsters drag race into every last fucking thing that moves. Thread after thread after thread. Constantly.

A pox on both your houses. All you're doing is making things worse. Maybe that's the plan, huh? Do you guys all get trained at the same place? Do you get a volume discount at the hotel? You freaking NEED each other.

Prove it.
hahhahahahhahaha--you don't get it!!!!!!! for YOU people [ BLM/blacks/liberals ] you DON'T NEED proof to call someone racist!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahah you people call whites racist all the time = WITHOUT PROOF

what does a poll tax have to do with this? IDs can be free

you have a right to do a lot of things that require an ID…so that argument doesn’t fly.

What he is trying to say what is it racist to require an ID in some cases and not in others
When were blacks suppressed by having to show a picture ID to get vaccinated in US history?
P.S I love all the flaming and trolling in this thread that is being allowed by the Gods in charge.

Last edited:
So the blacks don't get vaccines and produce ID?
'''' While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.'''''

yes-yes and YES== you DON'T know anything about the US

Unkotare RACIST!!!!!! EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is RACIST
race race race race
you people are so obsessed with it, your minds are warped
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH

'''' While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.'''''

yes-yes and YES== you DON'T know anything about the US

That's not an answer to my question.
I asked why do blacks not produce ID and no know they do.
Can you stay on topic I stead of wandering off into a childish rant flourishing your racism.

That's not an answer to my question.
I asked why do blacks not produce ID and no know they do.
Can you stay on topic I stead of wandering off into a childish rant flourishing your racism.
you just fkd up---LIAR ..you will now be forever known as a LIAR
here is what you said:
''''So the blacks don't get vaccines and produce ID?''''

Forum List

Back