🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is requiring an ID to get a covid vaccine not racist?

When were blacks suppressed by having to show a picture ID to get vaccinated in US history?
P.S I love all the flaming and trolling in this thread that is being allowed by the Gods in charge.
youre the one trolling and derailing the topic,, as usual,,,

you just fkd up---LIAR ..you will now be forever known as a LIAR
here is what you said:
''''So the blacks don't get vaccines and produce ID?''''

If that's the case , answer that question.
Cut your silly remarks and act maturally.
You're not intimidating me.

Who told you it was required?

I see that’s true in Conn. is it true everywhere?

you just fkd up---LIAR ..you will now be forever known as a LIAR
here is what you said:
''''So the blacks don't get vaccines and produce ID?''''
He asked a question you retarded monkey. Didn't you see the question mark?

He is trying to claim that showing an ID for a vaccine is the same as showing an ID to vote, yet the two are mutually exclusive and not related in any fashion since a covid vaccine is not a selection of a candidate, it is a vaccination. At one time a poll tax was instituted to deny poor blacks the ability to vote which in a later argument was used as an example of another racist attempt to keep black people from voting by making a minority buy a picture ID to vote.. Getting a vaccination is not a Constitutional right and the vaccination in no way alters their political sphere of influence nor does not getting vaccination represent repression of a minority by a majority white society.

Thus the reference of my inanity to that of the OP's when I mentioned how voting for covid is not a violation of rights but the mods seems to think they know a subject matter of an OP which is in no way a serious referendum of oratory expressions.
Democrats say having to produce an ID to vote is racist because they think Blacks are too stupid to get an ID. They call it voter suppression. It's not. So if Democrats are right (they're not) or even if they think they're right about that, then they're admitting they are racists who want to prevent Blacks from getting a vaccination. Very simple

Democrats say having to produce an ID to vote is racist because they think Blacks are too stupid to get an ID. They call it voter suppression. It's not. So if Democrats are right (they're not) or even if they think they're right about that, then they're admitting they are racists who want to prevent Blacks from getting a vaccination. Very simple
Stupid is not the reason, money is...

i don’t think enslaved is the right word, originally you asked about them being oppressed. One can be oppressed and no enslaved.
Which showing an ID to get a hot which is not required at every location is not suppression, unlike a poll tax that was used to suppress people did.

Forum List

Back