WHY is the DJIA crashing?

The jig is up. We simply have borrowed too much money and can't pay it back. We are bankrupt. People are finally accepting this as a reality. Hang on to your hats.

Hats are one of the first things I'm going to liquidate.

So when the repugs say they are going to let American tank and not pay it's debts, that means the stock market doubles overnight & investors walk away with the spoon??:cuckoo:

Did they let America tank and not pay their debts?

When it comes to crazy assed cons, do you know what consumer/investor confidence in the market means? Just making the threat sets wheels in motion, and if you don't get that simple concept, I got a bridge in the Mohave I want to sell you.

Confidence requires predictability and stability. The left screaming for ever increasing taxes, the right threatening default, the left refusing to address spending problems, and no one wanting to address future entitlement debts. It is all the same for the market. There is no predictability in the future and no one seems to know where we will be tomorrow let alone next year. Every single economic prediction that I have read about in recent memory where the ‘virtually all economists agree’ slogan was used has been incorrect. This is a functioning problem that knows no party.

When it comes to crazy assed cons, do you know what consumer/investor confidence in the market means? Just making the threat sets wheels in motion, and if you don't get that simple concept, I got a bridge in the Mohave I want to sell you.

I've spent my entire career working in the markets. To blame this all on the Republicans is just partisan hackery. This is a failure of politics, not of one party.

Oddly enough I think politics finally succeeded. They have everyone's money.

I've spent my entire career working in the markets. To blame this all on the Republicans is just partisan hackery. This is a failure of politics, not of one party.

Oddly enough I think politics finally succeeded. They have everyone's money.

:lol:

It's not the repugs' fault Obama's a pussy.

No, Obama's pussy is in Lincolns bed. You probably couldn't see his cock, because Boner has it buried down his throat. And it is not Obama's fault the GOP made the threats.

No, Obama's pussy is in Lincolns bed. You probably couldn't see his cock, because Boner has it buried down his throat. And it is not Obama's fault the GOP made the threats.

Twist it any way you want. Those living in reality know that Obama has been steamrolled by this Congress.

The DOW has been artificially held up by Treasury stepping in for quite a while (QEII). Now that QEII is done and it's clear the emperor has no clothes on, the markets will find their "appropriate" levels.

My guess is that the DOW will fall below 10,000 and stabilize at 9000+, but I admit it's nothing other than my guess.

Wall Street Pummeled: S&P Plunges Into Correction Range - FoxBusiness.com

The liberals on this web site think this stuff is a joke
it was not funny in 2008 and it damn sure is not funny in 2011 after spending trillions in so called fixes

It no longer matters whose information you use
Heritage or CBSs
its a wreck and it is getting worse

Which liberals on this board think it's a joke?

as for why it's happening: Bad economic reports and no more QE.

Oh it's alot more then that.

The government is pulling money out of the economy. That means fewer government contracts and fewer government employees.

And overall..that means less people buying stuff.

For all the hatred conservatives have for working people in this country..they fail to realize that consumer spending is 70% present of what makes the economy work.

So making a few people extraordinarily rich..means that the other 99% of the country has no money to spend. Those 1% can't spend the money fast enough..and the economy crashes.

it was not funny in 2008 and it damn sure is not funny in 2011 after spending trillions in so called fixes

Heritage or CBSs

The government is pulling money out of the economy. That means fewer government contracts and fewer government employees.

For all the hatred conservatives have for working people in this country..they fail to realize that consumer spending is 70% present of what makes the economy work.

So making a few people extraordinarily rich..means that the other 99% of the country has no money to spend. Those 1% can't spend the money fast enough..and the economy crashes.

Tax the rich all you want-----America is still bankrupt. That dog ain't gonna hunt either. Someone better find a way to avoid anarchy.

tsk tsk tsk,, wasssamatter? fraid your sugar tit is gonna dry up? tsk tsk tsk.

Didn't they say it was absolutely positively necessary to increase the debt ceiling in order to prevent this exact outcome?

Funny story the TP people said even if you pass a crap budget shit will just hit the fan slightly later...

Dems = failed
Reps = failed
Obama = failed
Tea party = Oddly called it dead on... To bad the Senate wouldn't pass the TP balanced budget. I guess they hated the part where it left us with a surplus in just 5 years.

Twist it any way you want. Those living in reality know that Obama has been steamrolled by this Congress.

And so has America, so what is your point E? That the Party of let America default, fuck the workers, the Party of No & Do Whatever it Takes have won a victory by sinking the American economy, and plunging the Global economy with it?

The DOW has been artificially held up by Treasury stepping in for quite a while (QEII). Now that QEII is done and it's clear the emperor has no clothes on, the markets will find their "appropriate" levels.

My guess is that the DOW will fall below 10,000 and stabilize at 9000+, but I admit it's nothing other than my guess.

Heritage or CBSs

News flash everybody should know it was a bad economical report. The question is why, since obama said if we raised the debt ceiling it wouldn't happen.

Tax the rich all you want-----America is still bankrupt. That dog ain't gonna hunt either. Someone better find a way to avoid anarchy.

Really..it's not about "taxing the rich". It's about making labor equitable.

There's no reason one guy at a company is making 21 million dollars a year while the guy breaking his back on the loading dock at the same company comes home with 43,000 dollars a year.

That's ridiculous.

And it's a major part of the reason we are in so much trouble.

tsk tsk tsk,, wasssamatter? fraid your sugar tit is gonna dry up? tsk tsk tsk.

No, I am not on welfare & food stamps like you are, and I am not the one whining here. I have four sugar tits in my bed, and they don't seem to be drying up anytime soon. Are your tits strapped in by your belt yet? :lol::lol:

Heritage or CBSs

for god sakes.....why yes, warren buffet takes money out of my pocket when he cashes his pay check, of course!

Didn't they say it was absolutely positively necessary to increase the debt ceiling in order to prevent this exact outcome?

Funny story the TP people said even if you pass a crap budget shit will just hit the fan slightly later...

Dems = failed
Reps = failed
Obama = failed
Tea party = Oddly called it dead on... To bad the Senate wouldn't pass the TP balanced budget. I guess they hated the part where it left us with a surplus in just 5 years.

The Tea Party are a bunch of fucking hooligans. They want to deconstruct the government and tear up the Constitution.

They are so wildly radical even most regular Republicans are shitting their pants.

for god sakes.....why yes, warren buffet takes money out of my pocket when he cashes his pay check, of course!

If you think one guy sitting on 58 billion dollars is a good thing for capitalism or a democratic republic in general..

Then keep watching.

Because both are going bye bye if this continues.

Forum List

Back