Why is the far left so upset that a 17 year old Patriot shoot arsonists and looters?

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

Is this some sort of a troll joke?

If I go grab my rifle and start shooting up whoever I think are "bad guys" you are going to be cool with that?

How ignorant do you have to be to not understand even such basic concepts about a functional society?
Functional societies do not allow domestic terrorists to loot and burn anything they want.

....even if you DO support the terrorism

WTF? who said anything about allowing looting and burning? Any such criminal behaviour should be dealt with LEGALLY.

Civilians shooting each other up with impunity CAN'T work out well.
he was there trying to prevent the looting and burning.

He is an ignorant, adolecent moron that killed people and ruined his own life.

Is this what you want to glorify?

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

If I go grab my rifle and start shooting up whoever I think are "bad guys" you are going to be cool with that?

How ignorant do you have to be to not understand even such basic concepts about a functional society?
Functional societies do not allow domestic terrorists to loot and burn anything they want.

I especially when demonstrations are infiltrated by right wingers Shooting demonstrators.
You lead a rich fantasy life

I'm amazed at the number of sheeple who would rather create an entire alternate universe than admit the violence is coming from your own.
You know nothing.

WTF? who said anything about allowing looting and burning? Any such criminal behaviour should be dealt with LEGALLY.

He is an ignorant, adolecent moron that ruined his life.
Like many teens raised in right wing extremism.....

He is an ignorant, adolecent moron that killed people and ruined his own life.

Is this what you want to glorify?
Well, that's one way to support his attempted murder I guess.

I especially when demonstrations are infiltrated by right wingers Shooting demonstrators.

I'm amazed at the number of sheeple who would rather create an entire alternate universe than admit the violence is coming from your own.
You know nothing.

I have studied political science at the University level. Have you graduated middle school yet?

You know nothing.

I have studied political science at the University level. Have you graduated middle school yet?
Oh, sure you have. And I’m am a brain surgeon during the week and an astronaut on weekends and you just failEd your mental consult. Everyone is an expert on the net.

You know nothing.

Oh, sure you have. And I’m am a brain surgeon during the week and an astronaut on weekends and you just failEd your mental consult. Everyone is an expert on the net.
I will take that as a no, you haven't.

Do me a solid and let me know about all these imaginary infiltrators though. Who does their makeup to make so many of the looters and arsonists look so black?

There is some Amazing makeup artistry on display there, child.

The Communist Democrats are upset because he shot one of the domestic terrorists that they are wholeheartedly supporting! :icon_rolleyes:
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something.
He committed the worst crime of the night.
He committed no crime. He was assaulted by a gang trying to murder him
He committed several. He was illegally carrying a gun and broke curfew. Then he killed someone and tried to escape the crime scene. When people tried to stop him he killed them too.

Escape the crime scene?

He was running straight at the flashing lights of LEO heavily armored MRAPS with his hands up, before and after the other two violent felons pulled a pistol out on him.
He ran from the crime scene quite clearly.

TO the police. Moron.
He was arrested at the scene?
He turned himself over to police.
He was arrested at home. He ran from the crime scene. There were plenty of police there to turn himself into.
If you bother to watch the video, he tried to surrender to police at the scene. They drove right past him.

You know nothing.

Do me a solid and let me know about all these imaginary infiltrators though. Who does their makeup to make so many of the looters and arsonists look so black?

Right wingers amaze me. They diss science and higher education

You know nothing.

You tell me how the right can diss higher education and science in one hand, then claim some vague connection to it thats suppose to reinforce their bogus claims on the other.

Like, you’re suppose to be smarter then me because you claim what, a little political science ?
Tell us why he shot white people then !

Last edited:
The question why is a 17 year roaming the streets with a gun?

Where are his parents or guardian ?

As a Trump supporter who gave him the idea to be in the middle of a riot if he lives about 30 minutes away.

Parents should be dragged in for this one as who gave him the gun.

Does he have a FOID ?

Applicants under the age of 21 must have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian who is also legally able to possess firearms

Did he steal the gun from his parents?

Still no school for you young man? Put his parents in the spotlight who will either take the blame or put the kid in detention.

It appears he will have some self defense arguments but the question is why was he there ? which will be the central argument.

To defend one home is a gimme but to stroll the streets with a weapon, there are some laws being broken here.
he was raised by a single mom. where was the father? he clearly needed a male role model to teach him how to behave. there is something wrong with the white community.

well that is interesting, did his mother apply for a gun permit?

If he stole the gun, then that will be another issues that has to be addressed. If his mother does not have a FOID, then who gave him the gun?
He brought it across state lines and if he is adjudged to have committed a crime, you can add federal firearms violation to it. He’s an Illinois resident.
His lawyer stated that he borrowed his friend's gun in Wisconsin and that he did NOT carry the rifle across state lines.

The 2nd Amendment mentions riots, arson and looting and communism?
People he shot had extensive criminal records and they attacked him first. Self defense is allowed.
Once again we see the same pattern. The left defends criminals and their activity. Then they try to tell us they dont.

Only the insane would vote Biden
We sure had a lot less of this before Trump. Only the insane will vote for Trump. The country is in ruins.
I agree that we had a lot less of this before Hillary Clinton LOST the election. Ever since then the media and democratic politicians have been doing nothing but attacking the legitimacy of the properly elected administration.

As a Trump supporter who gave him the idea to be in the middle of a riot if he lives about 30 minutes away.

Does he have a FOID ?

Applicants under the age of 21 must have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian who is also legally able to possess firearms

Still no school for you young man? Put his parents in the spotlight who will either take the blame or put the kid in detention.

It appears he will have some self defense arguments but the question is why was he there ? which will be the central argument.

To defend one home is a gimme but to stroll the streets with a weapon, there are some laws being broken here.
he was raised by a single mom. where was the father? he clearly needed a male role model to teach him how to behave. there is something wrong with the white community.

If he stole the gun, then that will be another issues that has to be addressed. If his mother does not have a FOID, then who gave him the gun?
He brought it across state lines and if he is adjudged to have committed a crime, you can add federal firearms violation to it. He’s an Illinois resident.
His lawyer stated that he borrowed his friend's gun in Wisconsin and that he did NOT carry the rifle across state lines.
That's the lawyers job.

thats not what happened here,,,

A crime is a crime. The rioters are all criminals and so is the murderer. We all need to admit this.
he didnt murder anyone,,,it was all self defense,,,

An armed child goes with a war weapon to a riot in a strange region far from home and self defenses some people to death. How plausible is this?
Not far from home. He lives 20 min away. My commune to work everyday is 20 min. He had every right to be there.
He may have had a “ right” but traveling across sTate lines with a loaded weapon and meeting up with a vigilante group And taking part in a mass shooting doesn’t bode well for any self defense plea. Sounds like an organized plan to disrupt a demonstration. He Is the guilty party. He’s not a US Marshall with aut(ority to go from one state to another with an illegal firearm looking for people to shoot. It wasn’t his business to even be there. It’s premeditated homicide. He could and should be in a shit load of trouble.
He went there as a medic with medic gear. And to protect property. Stop making shit up.
He had a fucking assault rifle.
he had an AR-15 not an assault rifle,,,
it was a defensive rifle since he was the one assaulted,,,

You know nothing.

You know nothing.

You tell me how the right can diss higher education and science in one hand, then claim some vague connection to it thats suppose to reinforce their bogus claims on the other.

Like, you’re suppose to be smarter then me because you claim what, a little political science ?
Far from dissing higher education, child, I am obviously the only one of the two of us who had ever availed myself to it.

You know nothing.

You know nothing.

A crime is a crime. The rioters are all criminals and so is the murderer. We all need to admit this.

An armed child goes with a war weapon to a riot in a strange region far from home and self defenses some people to death. How plausible is this?
I suppose he was armed with a M-16 or an M-4. Those are the only “war weapons” based upon the Colt AR-15 platform. And as I understand it he lived in a suburb of Kenosha that happens to be across the state line.

Does he have a FOID ?

the domestic terrorism supporters sure have no problem with their shock troops descending on Kenosha from all over the country, but bring one weapon to defend their innocent targets and they scream like banshees.

they are truly sick in the head.

"War Weapon"

You're an idiot. You don't even know what an AR-15 style rifle is or that it never made the grade for entering into military use in the US. You probably think the AR stands for Assault Rifle, huh?

I suppose he was armed with a M-16 or an M-4. Those are the only “war weapons” based upon the Colt AR-15 platform. And as I understand it he lived in a suburb of Kenosha that happens to be across the state line.
You also don't even know that Antioch is a suburb of Chicago and is, in fact, in Illinois. Kenosha is in Wisconsin. Do you know anything? Go comment on something you actually know something about. Please.

You know nothing.

How many thousands of dollars have you wasted on that useless degree. You should have spent the money on engineering, medical or molecular biology courses. Then you might have a chance of recouping your tuition money with a job that pays a decent wage.

Forum List

Back