Why is the far left so upset that a 17 year old Patriot shoot arsonists and looters?

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

Is this some sort of a troll joke?

If I go grab my rifle and start shooting up whoever I think are "bad guys" you are going to be cool with that?

there were hundreds of bad guys to shoot at if wanton violence was his goal. But he only shot three, all of whom attacked him.

Well then he should have no problem claiming self-defense in the murder charges against him :rolleyes:

A crime is a crime. The rioters are all criminals and so is the murderer. We all need to admit this.
he didnt murder anyone,,,it was all self defense,,,

An armed child goes with a war weapon to a riot in a strange region far from home and self defenses some people to death. How plausible is this?
Not far from home. He lives 20 min away. My commune to work everyday is 20 min. He had every right to be there.
He may have had a “ right” but traveling across sTate lines with a loaded weapon and meeting up with a vigilante group And taking part in a mass shooting doesn’t bode well for any self defense plea. Sounds like an organized plan to disrupt a demonstration. He Is the guilty party. He’s not a US Marshall with aut(ority to go from one state to another with an illegal firearm looking for people to shoot. It wasn’t his business to even be there. It’s premeditated homicide. He could and should be in a shit load of trouble.
He went there as a medic with medic gear. And to protect property. Stop making shit up.
He had a fucking assault rifle.

No....he didn't. 1) it wasn't a "fucking," assault rifle, and 2) it wasn't even an "assault"rifle...it is just a plain old AR-15 civilian rifle....

t
The Communist Democrats are upset because he shot one of the domestic terrorists that they are wholeheartedly supporting! :icon_rolleyes:
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something.
He committed the worst crime of the night.
He committed no crime. He was assaulted by a gang trying to murder him
He committed several. He was illegally carrying a gun and broke curfew. Then he killed someone and tried to escape the crime scene. When people tried to stop him he killed them too.

Escape the crime scene?

He was running straight at the flashing lights of LEO heavily armored MRAPS with his hands up, before and after the other two violent felons pulled a pistol out on him.

They weren't felons. None of the three men, two now dead, were felons. Why do you lot insist on lying? Is that how you justify killing people? Lying about people?
their death is justified because they attacked someone,,,

You mean when they were trying to stop him from shooting people? God you guys are warped.
NOOO,,
he was trying to get away after they attacked him the first time,,,

its all on video so you should take a minute and watch them,,it will avoid you making ignorant comments like this one later,,,
Coyote has no interest in watching the videos. It's easier for him to avoid any cognitive dissonance that might occur. He lives in a bubble and doesn't look for any biases within.

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

If I go grab my rifle and start shooting up whoever I think are "bad guys" you are going to be cool with that?

How ignorant do you have to be to not understand even such basic concepts about a functional society?
Functional societies do not allow domestic terrorists to loot and burn anything they want.

....even if you DO support the terrorism

How ignorant do you have to be to not understand even such basic concepts about a functional society?
False equivalency. He wasn't "shooting up bad guys". He was defending himself. You're an asshole.

A crime is a crime. The rioters are all criminals and so is the murderer. We all need to admit this.
he didnt murder anyone,,,it was all self defense,,,

An armed child goes with a war weapon to a riot in a strange region far from home and self defenses some people to death. How plausible is this?
Not far from home. He lives 20 min away. My commune to work everyday is 20 min. He had every right to be there.
He may have had a “ right” but traveling across sTate lines with a loaded weapon and meeting up with a vigilante group And taking part in a mass shooting doesn’t bode well for any self defense plea. Sounds like an organized plan to disrupt a demonstration. He Is the guilty party. He’s not a US Marshall with aut(ority to go from one state to another with an illegal firearm looking for people to shoot. It wasn’t his business to even be there. It’s premeditated homicide. He could and should be in a shit load of trouble.
He went there as a medic with medic gear. And to protect property. Stop making shit up.
He had a fucking assault rifle.

No....he didn't. 1) it wasn't a "fucking," assault rifle, and 2) it wasn't even an "assault"rifle...it is just a plain old AR-15 civilian rifle....
You know there are crazy communists calling it a machine gun.

Functional societies do not allow domestic terrorists to loot and burn anything they want.

WTF? who said anything about allowing looting and burning? Any such criminal behaviour should be dealt with LEGALLY.

Civilians shooting each other up with impunity CAN'T work out well.

Last edited:
t
The Communist Democrats are upset because he shot one of the domestic terrorists that they are wholeheartedly supporting! :icon_rolleyes:
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something.
He committed the worst crime of the night.
He committed no crime. He was assaulted by a gang trying to murder him
He committed several. He was illegally carrying a gun and broke curfew. Then he killed someone and tried to escape the crime scene. When people tried to stop him he killed them too.

Escape the crime scene?

He was running straight at the flashing lights of LEO heavily armored MRAPS with his hands up, before and after the other two violent felons pulled a pistol out on him.

They weren't felons. None of the three men, two now dead, were felons. Why do you lot insist on lying? Is that how you justify killing people? Lying about people?
their death is justified because they attacked someone,,,

You mean when they were trying to stop him from shooting people? God you guys are warped.
NOOO,,
he was trying to get away after they attacked him the first time,,,

its all on video so you should take a minute and watch them,,it will avoid you making ignorant comments like this one later,,,
Coyote has no interest in watching the videos. It's easier for him to avoid any cognitive dissonance that might occur. He lives in a bubble and doesn't look for any biases within.

Not to worry! soon enough, big tech will censor and delete all video evidence that doesn't support The Narrative™ just like they scrubbed Rozenbaum's sex offender registry.

So what he did was legal?

Absolutely. He should also be awarded the Medal of Freedom.
If it turns out that what he did was illegal, would you support appropriate jail time?
I think he should have is gun ownership rights taken away....because it's clear he didn't handle himself well.
If it was me...I wouldn't be there in the first place.
But if I had to be there, I guarantee that there would be alot more bodies to clean up.
Didn’t handle himself well? That’s a laugh. He held his fire until he was in deadly danger, only fired at immediate threats, and ceased fire when the immediate threat receded. He even tried to surrender when the cops finally responded. The only thing he did wrong was being in possession of a firearm while under eighteen years of age.
Clearly you haven't been in a tactical situation.
He left his support and rushed out on his own, which exposed him to attack from all sides. This comes from watching too many Rambo movies.
If he had been more experienced, he would have stuck with his group and none of this would have happened.

The question why is a 17 year roaming the streets with a gun?

Where are his parents or guardian ?

As a Trump supporter who gave him the idea to be in the middle of a riot if he lives about 30 minutes away.

Parents should be dragged in for this one as who gave him the gun.

Does he have a FOID ?

Applicants under the age of 21 must have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian who is also legally able to possess firearms

Did he steal the gun from his parents?

Still no school for you young man? Put his parents in the spotlight who will either take the blame or put the kid in detention.

It appears he will have some self defense arguments but the question is why was he there ? which will be the central argument.

To defend one home is a gimme but to stroll the streets with a weapon, there are some laws being broken here.

WTF? who said anything about allowing looting and burning? Any such criminal behaviour should be dealt with LEGALLY.

The police aren't allowed to arrest them, and the DA's funded by Soros let off the few that are arrested in the commission of Class A felony Arson, Attempted Murder a dn Class BC/C Felony Looting/Burg/Armed Robbery Class D/E vandalism, grand larc and detruction of prop.

The police aren't allowed to arrest them, and the DA's funded by Soros let off the few that are arrested in the commission of Class A felony Arson, Attempted Murder a dn Class BC/C Felony Looting/Burg/Armed Robbery Class D/E vandalism, grand larc and detruction of prop.

Crazy horseshit, the police is allowed to arrest anyone commiting crime.

As a Trump supporter who gave him the idea to be in the middle of a riot if he lives about 30 minutes away.

Does he have a FOID ?

Applicants under the age of 21 must have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian who is also legally able to possess firearms

Still no school for you young man? Put his parents in the spotlight who will either take the blame or put the kid in detention.

It appears he will have some self defense arguments but the question is why was he there ? which will be the central argument.

To defend one home is a gimme but to stroll the streets with a weapon, there are some laws being broken here.
he was raised by a single mom. where was the father? he clearly needed a male role model to teach him how to behave. there is something wrong with the white community.

seems like a good convo whether i agree or not so not out to derail. but i lived in austin, tx during this time. i was 5 when the 70s were over but what i recall, there were a lot of similarities in what was happening. my young impression was a contradiction overall with "give us peace or we will beat your ass til you do" is what i heard / saw. i didn't understand at the time how violence against people who don't share your views would *ever* get people to understand, much less appreciate, your views.

i don't recall it being this bad, however; random people simply shooting each other in the streets for whatever cause they feel important enough to do so.

I graduated Highschool in 77....my thoughts of the 70's at the time were .... boring. The 60's had all the cool stuff. (hey, I was a teenager then). From what my mother said - the 60's were hugely culturally divisive, but she said she never experienced it directly because we were overseas. I would have 1 to 6 in age, and would have been more concerned with Christmas presents than Politics.

It's hard to get an accurate feel for what is going on now and compare it because we are in the middle of it and because there are some distinct differences. The availability of high weaponry weaponry, the overall greater number of guns out there, the role of the internet and social media (Broadcast TV and radio were it when I was a kid)...PC did not exist BUT we had good manners drilled into us. And, some of the things being "fought for" now are harder to quantify or define, like systemic racism and police brutality, unlike civil rights and segregation.

I was oblivious to guns...my grandfather had them, but was very strict. I don't remember random shootings, I didn't know anyone else that had a gun....and I never saw one in our schools. It was not a familiar culture to me in the 60's and 70's suburban America. I don't remember the sheer amount of gun violence we see now BUT, we also didn't have cable news, the internet, and the 24 hour news cycle bringing every event into our living rooms.

the only thing today is - what do the people doing this violence want to happen in order to stop?

i don't think anyone can answer that question as i don't think there *is* an answer. and if we have an agenda, not a problem, then it becomes a whole different game and it does appear you're using violence to change our government and ways of life for a lot of people who may simply not want to do that regardless of how much someone feels it must happen.

I both agree and disagree.

What do they want? At this point...I don't think there is any clear single "want" or "agenda" anymore, and for many I think it's just a self-rewarding cycle of anger and release (violence) without a clear desired outcome. I also do not think violence will change people's minds to be receptive. Ever.

I see different ways of looking at it. From a biological point of view because we are, after all, social animals, and currently some of us are acting more like troops of monkeys than rational beings...acts of violence are self rewarding. People are angry and frustrated and taking up a "cause" gives them an outlet for that frustration and, face it, fear. We are in bad times.

We are VERY AFRAID, even if we don't want to admit it. We are afraid of the breakdown of our country (translated into the politics of left/right), we are afraid of a pandemic, of our security (economic, law and order - which translates into minorities who fear abuse by it, and the who fear the breakdown of law and order), fear our elections can't be trusted, fear our elected officials can't be trusted, fear there will be no jobs or end to debt (our young people), fear of global warming causing permanent damage, fear of being left behind in social change and forgotten. It's a perfect storm for civl unrest.

It's convenient to assign targets to direct that fear against - police, immigrants, left, right, commies, white supremacists, Dems, Republicans, etc. But I think those are just labels because they offer us something concrete to focus our anger on. Social injustice, globalism, cultural upheaval - you can't put a face to that.

I think fear pre-exists the current unrest. Globalism and cultural change is inevitable. It's part of life and part of evolving. We are not who we were 50 years ago or 10 years ago. The problem I guess is when people get left behind, their concerns unaddressed, forgotten, in sweeping change.

That goes well beyond what you asked and yes it's rambling.

I don't think people are using violence to change culture. And the reason is - there is no "cultural aim" here...there isn't even a distinct political aim (as in partisan politics).

The other thing you mentioned...about "agendas" is more worrisome.

I do not believe there is a "single agenda". I think you have a lot of people taking advantage of this unrest to push a variety of agendas. That is one reason I bring up white supremacists, anarchists, anti-government extremists. They are one of those groups. Sustained chaos breaks down societies.

Every time it dies down, there is some new event to send it roaring into flames again. Look at one recent event - misinformation about a suspect's suicide spread virally - kaboom! In this case, I think the misinformation was unintentional, but there have been cases of deliberate spreading of disinformation designed to provoke violence.

When you look at all this, imo, it's impossible to ask "what is their agenda" and "what will it take to make them stop"....it's no longer one entity.

And I don't know the answer. Obviously you have to restore law and order, but you can't do so in a way where you become part of the problem. And this is where I am treading into sticky territory that might get us annoyed at each other...but....you can't make this a partisan affair. It's dangerous, imo, to feed the idea that this is all partisan politics as the root cause. And I'm saying this as our president deliberately targets Dem cities, as Dem cities, for vitriol. In coverage of the civil rights riots or Rodney King - I don't recall seeing anything from presidents targeting cities in the manner.

IMO - once the top layer of our political leadership defines the problem as partisan (yes, Pelosi is part of it too), you can't a find a solution, because you have created a new problem. Them vs Us and in the process you aren't hearing the other side (because they are now the enemy instead of political opponents or fellow citizens). Ultimately that kind of division destroys.

Today...I don't know what the solution is.

FIRST you have to restore law and order and it CAN NOT be by private independent militias.

After that...well this is my wishlist.

You have to show justice is being done in a fair and unbiased and without retribution, way.

People must be listened to WITH RESPECT, not with labels - they aren't commies, racists, bums, thugs...they are citizens, they are concerned business folks being their livelihood destroyed, home owners, residents, those who have lost jobs, young people seeing no future and their country dismantled, protesters, minorities...local leadership must listen and transmit that to the upper levels. And they need to listen too.

There needs to be greater transparency at all levels - police and politicos. You can't continue the protection of "bad apples" and a petty crime should not equal a death sentence.

And what can you do with the internet/social media side?

And how can you protect our rights in the process?

No answer. And yes it's rambling.
I lived through the violence of the sixties. It was caused by leftists attempting to use violence to reshape society to suit themselves. They failed because the vast majority of Americans believed in rule of law. Now, seventy years later, those same people have grown old and have accumulated political power and are trying to use violence again to reshape society. They will fail again for the same reason and drag whatever moderates remaining in the Democratic Party with them.

Civilians shooting each other up with impunity CAN'T work out well.
he was there trying to prevent the looting and burning. The reason he was there is because people like you are addicted to the feedback loop of virtue signalling and have demanded that police do not intervene.

Heck , the democrats even have a slush fund ready to bail them out even if they do get arrested

As we see from the Democrats in this thread, they WANT the looting and arson. They try to blame it on Trump, and will stop at nothing to oust him. Other people's lives and livelihoods mean absolutely nothing to them. All that matters is their agenda.

Does he have a FOID ?

he was raised by a single mom. where was the father? he clearly needed a male role model to teach him how to behave. there is something wrong with the white community.

well that is interesting, did his mother apply for a gun permit?

If he stole the gun, then that will be another issues that has to be addressed. If his mother does not have a FOID, then who gave him the gun?

I especially when demonstrations are infiltrated by right wingers Shooting demonstrators.

Does he have a FOID ?

well that is interesting, did his mother apply for a gun permit?

If he stole the gun, then that will be another issues that has to be addressed. If his mother does not have a FOID, then who gave him the gun?
He brought it across state lines and if he is adjudged to have committed a crime, you can add federal firearms violation to it. He’s an Illinois resident.

I especially when demonstrations are infiltrated by right wingers Shooting demonstrators.
You lead a rich fantasy life

I'm amazed at the number of sheeple who would rather create an entire alternate universe than admit the violence is coming from your own.

Forum List

Back