Why is the invasion still closing in on America?

Can anyone explain?

If Trump can't deal with the invasion, I am downgrading his performance from the best president in centuries considerably. No president lets his country get invaded, simple as that. Bring in the artillery.
The globalist pigs have written their script. There will be “migrants” swarming the border wall to get in. The US must be depicted as evil for beating down the mob of “innocents” who are “just wanting a better life”. Just look at the front page of CNN today, a woman holding two young girls as they are being gassed. Of course the story isn’t that the mother is putting her kids in harms way while violating the law, it’s America is evil for attacking women and children. This is all just more anti-American propaganda, they are determined to destroy our culture by replacement with third world shithole people.

`
U.S. agents fire tear gas as some migrants try to breach fence - "An Associated Press reporter saw U.S. agents shoot several rounds of tear gas after some migrants attempted to penetrate several points along the border. Mexico’s Milenio TV showed images of migrants climbing over fences and peeling back metal sheeting to enter.

Honduran Ana Zuniga, 23, also said she saw migrants opening a small hole in concertina wire at a gap on the Mexican side of a levee, at which point U.S. agents fired tear gas at them.

Children screamed and coughed. Fumes were carried by the wind toward people who were hundreds of feet away. “We ran, but when you run the gas asphyxiates you more,” Zuniga told the AP while cradling her 3-year-old daughter Valery in her arms."
`
US Agents. Associated Press. Tear Gas.
`

Can anyone explain?

If Trump can't deal with the invasion, I am downgrading his performance from the best president in centuries considerably. No president lets his country get invaded, simple as that. Bring in the artillery.

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Let me break it down for you:

There is no invasion. Thats just something Trump said to prod silly dupes like you into coming out to vote for his candidates during the election. Election is over and with it Trump's interest in fighting imaginary invasions.
The presence of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens - present upon United States soil, without our express prior consent - IS an "invasion".

These "caravans" are merely the latest waves of "assault troops".

As to your dragging-out imagery of Jesus, well...

You Dem-Lib-Progressives diss Jesus and Christianity and Judeo-Christian teachings with regard to Abortion, Gays, and the like.

And now you attempt (and fail) to trot-out Jesus, to make your case for you, with respect to Illegals?

Phukking hypocrites.

No Sale.

Moving on...

To make omelettes, ya gotta break a few eggs.

If that means that we fire-off stink-bombs at rock-throwing thugs - and if various females and their litter-pups get stinky too - so be it.

The days of a porous southern border are over... and not a moment too soon.

This has been a long time coming, and Dem-Lib-Progs have nobody but themselves to blame for this long-overdue reaction.

You could have made a deal in Congress at any of a half-dozen points along the way over the past couple of years.

You failed to do so.

These are your consequences.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Allies storming Normandy, Jesus jumping the fence....yea I could totally see the similarities :rolleyes:

You rightwingers have seriously lost your god damn minds
Why don't one of you libs tell us why you want them to get into our nation illegally?....make us understand...why?....don't just scream racist...that won't work...tell us why?.....and be honest....

Why would I want to get illegals? I don’t obviously and we can legit talk about that...but when you start rambling about INVASION!! just because there is a caravan heading up from South America to seek asylum then you sound totally nuts.

Can anyone explain?

no legal authority for that. its not an invasion, its just asylum seekers.

Well that's bullshit.

Mexico offered them asylum and they could have asked for asylum from the countries they went through to get to the US border.

They are no more asylum seekers than your stupid ass is.

They are an invasion trying to get into the US.

They should be using tear gas instead of stink bombs. Hope they do.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Mexico offered them asylum and they could have asked for asylum from the countries they went through to get to the US border.

Asylum seekers have a choice of country.
Are these people armed?

We need tanks and rocket launchers at the border. No more of this silly razor wire, and tear gas. Declare war on Mexico for using weapons of Mass Destruction against The US....i.e. Illegal Immigrants and the drugs and crime they bring across the border.

Key factor...they are not getting in to claim asylum....they must wait in Mexico...no more catch and release into America and if they are caught entering illegally they can not claim asylum....ever....
I thought a judge stopped that until Congress changes the law.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

Sure they want into America so we the tax payer can pay for them.

According to what I've read some are armed but when you have that many people they don't have to be armed.

Tear gas works and I hope they keep using it on these useless fucks.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

According to what I've read some are armed but when you have that many people they don't have to be armed.

We should also use fire hoses. And I also think we need K-9 units to run down these invaders and take them to the ground.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

We should also use fire hoses. And I also think we need K-9 units to run down these invaders and take them to the ground.

I agree. A water cannon and attack dogs. Works for me.

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

I agree. A water cannon and attack dogs. Works for me.

Maybe Land Mines filled with Confetti.

Can anyone explain?

The globalist pigs have written their script. There will be “migrants” swarming the border wall to get in. The US must be depicted as evil for beating down the mob of “innocents” who are “just wanting a better life”. Just look at the front page of CNN today, a woman holding two young girls as they are being gassed. Of course the story isn’t that the mother is putting her kids in harms way while violating the law, it’s America is evil for attacking women and children. This is all just more anti-American propaganda, they are determined to destroy our culture by replacement with third world shithole people.
I hear ya. If The Purge and a few others had heard this "rush" on the border was being planned for days, the people in the caravan no doubt knew about it too. She didn't need to be taking her kids into that "peaceful protest," knowing what was going to happen when some of them split off and started giving Trump the middle finger.

This is just push back against Trump's belligerent attitude toward migrants over the past three years. They didn't do this shit before--Obama and Bush both had periods of very high immigration requests from Central America and Mexico, and no one got hostile about it. And please don't say it's because they let those guys all in. They didn't. But they did it the professional and respectful way and sent them home if they couldn't get asylum. They somehow managed to keep the kids together with the parents without losing them. They did all this with very little outcry. The only difference with this one is that Trump started a furor over it to win the midterms and now those potential immigrants are giving him a big shove right in the middle of his pot belly. Of course, we will win. The protesters are unarmed, there are only a few hundred of them, and the Mexican and US border patrols and even the military are blocking their way.
CNN and all the other MSM are just doing what they always do--finding the human interest in a story, just like they did that little kid sitting in the back of the ambulance in Syria that prompted Trump to bomb that airfield in retaliation for the gas attacks.
Everyone knows we can't have that kind of mayhem at the border and the migrants didn't behave in a way which was at all sympathetic. It was a symbolic action and if you ask me, they're weakening their own cause with this kind of behavior.
But don't think CNN is being anti-American or communist or any other of your crazy theories.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

It's not tear gas, it's skunk bombs.....the media can't even be honest with the facts.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

It's not tear gas, it's skunk bombs.....the media can't even be honest with the facts.

Well if its not tear gas it should be.

Can anyone explain?

I hear ya. If The Purge and a few others had heard this "rush" on the border was being planned for days, the people in the caravan no doubt knew about it too. She didn't need to be taking her kids into that "peaceful protest," knowing what was going to happen when some of them split off and started giving Trump the middle finger.

This is just push back against Trump's belligerent attitude toward migrants over the past three years. They didn't do this shit before--Obama and Bush both had periods of very high immigration requests from Central America and Mexico, and no one got hostile about it. And please don't say it's because they let those guys all in. They didn't. But they did it the professional and respectful way and sent them home if they couldn't get asylum. They somehow managed to keep the kids together with the parents without losing them. They did all this with very little outcry. The only difference with this one is that Trump started a furor over it to win the midterms and now those potential immigrants are giving him a big shove right in the middle of his pot belly. Of course, we will win. The protesters are unarmed, there are only a few hundred of them, and the Mexican and US border patrols and even the military are blocking their way.
CNN and all the other MSM are just doing what they always do--finding the human interest in a story, just like they did that little kid sitting in the back of the ambulance in Syria that prompted Trump to bomb that airfield in retaliation for the gas attacks.
Everyone knows we can't have that kind of mayhem at the border and the migrants didn't behave in a way which was at all sympathetic. It was a symbolic action and if you ask me, they're weakening their own cause with this kind of behavior.
But don't think CNN is being anti-American or communist or any other of your crazy theories.

Fuck these invaders. The only thing they deserve is tear gas, water cannons, and K-9s taking them to the ground.

If you Erase a Nation's Border, you have effectively destroyed that Nation.

We should declare the Southern Border a DMZ and no Fly Zone and patrol it with armored vehicles and treat it more like the DMZ between North Korea and South Korea. I'd go as far as planting land mines if Congress will not fund the wall and the bill authorizing it since The Bush Administration.

We are under attack by organized groups trying to destabilize our government and democracy, and some of them are from within our own nation.

The Drug Cartels are killing thousands of people in this country every year. IMO this is a war, and if its not a war, then these are incursions in to our nation by hostile invaders.

Can anyone explain?

Well that's bullshit.

Are these people armed?

Every news outlet is reporting tear gas. Which news outlet(s) is reporting skunk bomb?

Can anyone explain?

Wrong. These things did happen during the Hussein era, the MSM just ignored it and chose not to make a spectacle about it so the majority of Americans would believe it was never a problem. As long as a Marxist sits in the White House, then everything is going according to “the plan”.

The radical left and globalist pigs have been in panic mode since President Trump was elected, because he is rejecting the globalist Agenda. Now everything they do is to undermine the US, anti-American propaganda has been ramped up 1000%.

Forum List

Back