Why is the left still lying about the shut down?

Looks like the same ol', same ol', from the GOP for 2016. Present us with a half dozen complete fruitloops, and then force someone previously a moderate so far right that the middle wants nothing to do with him.

I never left the republican party. It left me when it decided to worship lying, ignorance, stupidity, and greed.

Looks like the same ol', same ol', from the GOP for 2016. Present us with a half dozen complete fruitloops, and then force someone previously a moderate so far right that the middle wants nothing to do with him.

What would the remedy be...I'm asking?

If you stick by your guns to try to be a uniter, you're disdained by the TEA party who despises compromise.

If you veer right during the primaries, you have to tack back to the left in the General....we saw how that worked with Romney.

The answer would seem to be selecting a TEA party running mate to placate the caveman-caucus.

The Republicans are making less and less attempt to be honest to the American people, the lies are getting ridiculous, and an insult. Is this a sign of desperation? Do Republicans even care anymore?

The GOP rightly has pretty much been blamed for the entire mess, and rightly so.

They're so stupid about it. Everyone knows who shut it down for god's sake.

They only know what the media fed them to know.

I've talked to people who didn't know that the House passed enough bills to fund everything except Obama-care.

When I showed that to them, they agreed that it was the Democrats who shut it down.

The dementia is spreading...

Rubio was on Foxnews Sunday today claiming he never supported the shutdown in the first place, and yet,

he voted against the final bill that got the government re-opened!!!!!!!!

There is, quite simply, a madness infecting the Republican Party.

They are a party who no longer has the truth in them.

The Republicans are making less and less attempt to be honest to the American people, the lies are getting ridiculous, and an insult. Is this a sign of desperation? Do Republicans even care anymore?

Point out the lie.

I dare you.

Did the Republican Control House pass bills that would fund 99% of the Government, everything except Obama-care?

Did Harry Reid refuse to even bring those bills to the Senate for a Vote?

Did Obama say that he would veto any bill that funded the Government but not Obama-Care?

Simple yes or no answers will suffice.

The same reason they keep lying about Mitt Romney. The election is over and they still can't admit that he isn't the devil incarnate trying to kill old ladies and send us all the unemployment line.

They can't admit the truth because it means they were wrong and their ego cant handle it.

Mitt lied for forty weeks straight.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2012_01/mitts_mendacity034574.phpp

Forty weeks. Non-stop. Documented every week. He lied and lied, and lied-and-lied, and lied and lied and lied.

What TRUTH are we supposed to be admitting, when the man you all believed for nine months straight wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass.

Point out the lie.

I dare you.

Did the Republican Control House pass bills that would fund 99% of the Government, everything except Obama-care?

Did Obama say that he would veto any bill that funded the Government but not Obama-Care?

Oh, for pity's sake. We're not Fox Propaganda robots. We all know what happened. You're in denial. Surely you can find a group for that.

Even though unfairly, the GOP apparently owns the PARTIAL government shutdown.
It should also be pointed out that Obamacare is owned by the democrats.
This is why I am not too worried.
A year from now the press whipped anger over the 18th government shutdown will be faded by the current debacle and unmitigated disaster known as Obamacare which will still be draining middle class family incomes and taxing the hell out of the young... assuming the healthcare website is working by then.

Point out the lie.

I dare you.

Oh, for pity's sake. We're not Fox Propaganda robots. We all know what happened. You're in denial. Surely you can find a group for that.

Afraid to answer those very simple and basic questions???

I wonder why?

The same reason they keep lying about Mitt Romney. The election is over and they still can't admit that he isn't the devil incarnate trying to kill old ladies and send us all the unemployment line.

They can't admit the truth because it means they were wrong and their ego cant handle it.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2012_01/mitts_mendacity034574.phpp

Forty weeks. Non-stop. Documented every week. He lied and lied, and lied-and-lied, and lied and lied and lied.

What TRUTH are we supposed to be admitting, when the man you all believed for nine months straight wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass.

Obama's been lying for 5 years.....

Point out the lie.

I dare you.

Did the Senate pass enough bills to fund the government 100%?

Did John Boehner refuse to bring them to a vote in the house, despite knowing he had the required votes for it to pass?

Oh...right...

(actually iirc the Senate took the House bills, amended them to include Obamacare, passed them, and then they were never brought to a vote in the House. So derp.)

Obama's been lying for 5 years.....

Is there really any politician that doesn't lie?

The GOP purposely shut down the government, thinking they could force a defunding of the ACA in that manner. Somehow, they started believing their own lies that the President was weak, and would fold at the slightest show of strength. He didn't fold, and the GOP was forced to fold by public opinion.

After running off ki-yiying at the top of the voice with their tail between their legs, they are now trying to say it really wasn't their idea in the first place. I have seen five year olds do a better job of lying about the broken lamp.

The GOP rightly has pretty much been blamed for the entire mess, and rightly so.

They're so stupid about it. Everyone knows who shut it down for god's sake.

They only know what the media fed them to know.

I've talked to people who didn't know that the House passed enough bills to fund everything except Obama-care.

When I showed that to them, they agreed that it was the Democrats who shut it down.

LMAO. In other words, you talked to people more stupid than you. And for that reason (stupidity) they decided to believe what YOU told them. Priceless.

Point out the lie.

I dare you.

Did the Senate pass enough bills to fund the government 100%?

Did John Boehner refuse to bring them to a vote in the house, despite knowing he had the required votes for it to pass?

Oh...right...

(actually iirc the Senate took the House bills, amended them to include Obamacare, passed them, and then they were never brought to a vote in the House. So derp.)

The GOP led house even amended the House Rules to block members from bringing the Senate Bill up for a vote.

House Republicans Changed The Rules So A Majority Vote Couldn't Stop The Government Shutdown

Forum List

Back