Why is the media hiding this Race based Hate Crime?

Why are you all always bitching about stories getting ignored by the media? Do you know how many stories there are EVERY SINGLE DAY that don't make national headlines?

Because we know that if the color combination were reversed, the media would be all over it, the Dems would be screaming, and Al & Jesse would be marching.

That's why.

Okay. Any examples? There was that one story last year about the black kid that was killed and police didn't investigate it. And I think a while back in the 80's some black girl said she got raped. People keep talking about that one. Any others? What black stories has the media creamed itself about that if roles were reversed white people would be silenced and oppressed?

You need examples of the media jumping on stories of blacks being victimized by whites (or "white hispanics")?

Are you serious?

I wouldn't expect you to agree with my post, but if you're going to be obtuse let's not bother.

If it was a group of whites ... You assholes wouldn't shut up about it. You would try to stir-up as much racial hate for whitey as you could. Your worthless black leaders would be all in - Obama, Holder etc. etc. They would demand judicial srutiny bla bla bla - " that could of been my family" you all make me sick.

Those cases that remain obscure are ALL black perpetrated!

Yes you people are ALWAYS saying that. The irony is that you are the ones who won't shut up about these stories.

No examples yet of the media creaming themselves over a crime against blacks yet I see :cool:

Because we know that if the color combination were reversed, the media would be all over it, the Dems would be screaming, and Al & Jesse would be marching.

That's why.

Okay. Any examples? There was that one story last year about the black kid that was killed and police didn't investigate it. And I think a while back in the 80's some black girl said she got raped. People keep talking about that one. Any others? What black stories has the media creamed itself about that if roles were reversed white people would be silenced and oppressed?

You need examples of the media jumping on stories of blacks being victimized by whites (or "white hispanics")?

Are you serious?

I wouldn't expect you to agree with my post, but if you're going to be obtuse let's not bother.

dodged :doubt:

Somehow missed the "white hispanics" reference. Speaking of dodging.

Another example of why I never get into long conversations with partisan ideologues.

If it was a group of whites ... You assholes wouldn't shut up about it. You would try to stir-up as much racial hate for whitey as you could. Your worthless black leaders would be all in - Obama, Holder etc. etc. They would demand judicial srutiny bla bla bla - " that could of been my family" you all make me sick.

Yes you people are ALWAYS saying that. The irony is that you are the ones who won't shut up about these stories.

No examples yet of the media creaming themselves over a crime against blacks yet I see :cool:
Delusional liberal - forgive the redundantcy :badgrin:

Another example of why I never get into long conversations with partisan ideologues.

One story. That would never have been a story if police hadn't looked the other way.

That's all you have.

Delusional liberal - forgive the redundantcy :badgrin:

So you have no argument either?

One story. That would never have been a story if police hadn't looked the other way.

That's all you have.

Liar, the cops investigated and the DA ruled self defense. And what did the jury rule after a politically motivated trial? SELF Defense.

That's all you have.

Liar, the cops investigated and the DA ruled self defense. And what did the jury rule after a politically motivated trial? SELF Defense.

They let Zimmerman walk without investigation until the public found out. True or false. Take that away and this story would NEVER have gotten any attention.

But noooo it's the 'black mentality' and 'kill whitey.' <-- that's victim mentality for you I guess

Last edited:

That's all you have.

They let Zimmerman walk without investigation until the public found out. True or false. Take that away and this story would NEVER have gotten any attention.

But noooo it's the 'black mentality' and 'kill whitey.' <-- that's victim mentality for you I guess

False the Cops investigated his claim and the DA ruled self defense.

The PC Police jump every opportunity to play the race card, and the media is happy to help.

Denying that is just that, denial.

Maybe I should start using that tactic. I'll start cheating on my wife, and if she catches me in bed with some lady I'll just say "no I'm not. There's no one here."

:rolleyes:

My brother once honked his horn at a group of blacks who deliberately crossed in the middle of the street and right in front of his car. He ended up getting beat near dead. The guy who did it never showed up in court, and the case was dropped.

That's why I always carry one my AR's in the vehicle. Just the sight of it will skeer em' away.

It's become a message board classic...

...the rightwinger who starts a thread claiming the news media is hiding a story, but his OP includes a link to a news media story about it.

C L A S S I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's become a message board classic...

...the rightwinger who starts a thread claiming the news media is hiding a story, but his OP includes a link to a news media story about it.

C L A S S I C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A local paper..

Can you find a single broadcast news peice on the attack by ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, or MSNBC?

How about the New York Times?

I didn't think so.

Hey bineer

It's not that there is no coverage of this story.

It's that if this story had been about a mob of white youths attacking a black couple and calling them *******, it would be bigger then 911

Why is the media hiding this Race based Hate Crime?

Same reason they never ask Papa Obama tough questions
-racist low expectations of minorities-

As such, they react to not promote any negative story
It does not fit the template

Last edited:

Forum List

Back