Why is the media so SOFT on the Aurora shooter?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Today CNN had a bunch of people saying how he was "troubled" and will "hopefully be deemed insane."

Then they went on to show where insane people go instead of criminals.

----------------------------

Let's cut the crap.

He is SANE enough to go to the only movie theater that was a GUN FREE ZONE.

He is SANE enough to wear light body armor

He is SANE enough to make himself like as insane as possible after arrest (probably the lawyer's advice).

He was SANE enough to leave psychiatric care two times.

He is SANE enough to learn how to make IEDS

Holmes, who had been enrolled in a neuroscience doctoral program, allegedly spent four months building up an arsenal of guns and ammunition before he went on his killing spree. Before he arrived at the theater, he booby-trapped his apartment with trip wires and IEDs. He also reportedly applied for a membership with at least one shooting range. Prior to the shooting, Holmes allegedly posted a profile on the website Adult Friend Finder profile asking would-be suitors, “Will you visit me in jail?

Stop with this "NO BODY IS BAD, JUST TROUBLED" LIBERAL BULLSHIT.

He is evil

wicked

demented

Deserves a public execution. Last one was in 1936 I believe.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ical-aurora-slaughter-video-article-1.1118735

Execute him.

Last edited:
You're right.................he should be executed.

BTW.........................why is Dick Cheney still alive? He did the same things.

Dick Cheney should be dropped into Mecca during the Pilgrimage. Once he's outside US territory, we need not worry about Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

Also, can anyone explain how Dick Cheney skipped the heart transplant line in front of children that needed it?

Dick Cheney should be dropped into Mecca during the Pilgrimage. Once he's outside US territory, we need not worry about Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

Also, can anyone explain how Dick Cheney skipped the heart transplant line in front of children that needed it?

Good solution. He SHOULD be dropped into the center of Mecca during the pilgrimage. Might teach him some manners.

And yeah................I would like to know how Dick skipped the line to get to the front. Does he have special priviledges because he was a V.P. who almost fucked this country?

If so, I guess the most evil migrate to the top of the list.

Today CNN had a bunch of people saying how he was "troubled" and will "hopefully be deemed insane."

Let's cut the crap.

He is SANE enough to make himself like as insane as possible after arrest (probably the lawyer's advice).

Holmes, who had been enrolled in a neuroscience doctoral program, allegedly spent four months building up an arsenal of guns and ammunition before he went on his killing spree. Before he arrived at the theater, he booby-trapped his apartment with trip wires and IEDs. He also reportedly applied for a membership with at least one shooting range. Prior to the shooting, Holmes allegedly posted a profile on the website Adult Friend Finder profile asking would-be suitors, “Will you visit me in jail?

He is evil

wicked

demented

Youngest victim: Man says his 6-year-old daughter killed, ex-wife critical in Aurora slaughter (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

Execute him.

What would you prefer the media do? Incite a mob to attack the jail and lynch him? Or, how about referring to him as a murder or cold-blooded killer before he gets his day in court, thereby handing his lawyers an appeal based upon a jury tainted by public opinion?

Let's cut the crap.

He is evil

wicked

demented

Youngest victim: Man says his 6-year-old daughter killed, ex-wife critical in Aurora slaughter (VIDEO) - NY Daily News

Execute him.

What would you prefer the media do? Incite a mob to attack the jail and lynch him? Or, how about referring to him as a murder or cold-blooded killer before he gets his day in court, thereby handing his lawyers an appeal based upon a jury tainted by public opinion?

You mean like George Zimmerman?

Let's cut the crap.

He is evil

wicked

demented

Execute him.

As a matter of law, we don't execute the insane.

Whether he meets the convoluted definition of "Insanity" under American law is another issue, though.

The problem is not whether or not he was insane, he obviously is. And everyone around him saw he was going insane.

The problem was that despite everyone around him knowing he was losing his mind, he was still able to purchase military grade weapons and equipment.

The ease of purchasing this kind of firepower in this nation has led to a number of mass killings. The guns are indeed, part of the problem. As is the lack of treatment for the obviously insane. This present mix of problems in this nation is lethal, and we will see more of the kind of horror we saw at Sandy Hook in the future due to the positions of the NRA.

The ease of purchasing this kind of firepower in this nation has led to a number of mass killings. The guns are indeed, part of the problem. As is the lack of treatment for the obviously insane. This present mix of problems in this nation is lethal, and we will see more of the kind of horror we saw at Sandy Hook in the future due to the positions of the NRA.

Why not just ban murder?

Let's cut the crap.

He is evil

wicked

demented

Execute him.

As a matter of law, we don't execute the insane.

Whether he meets the convoluted definition of "Insanity" under American law is another issue, though.

The problem is not whether or not he was insane, he obviously is. And everyone around him saw he was going insane.

The problem was that despite everyone around him knowing he was losing his mind, he was still able to purchase military grade weapons and equipment.

Words matter and the way you use them matters as well. He had One rifle, two handguns, a knife, a bullet proof vest, a ballistic helmet, a gas device, a gas mask, military SWAT clothing... This is not the same as saying: "he was still able to purchase military grade weapons and equipment."

Further his friend Billy Kromka, a pre-med student at the University of Colorado, Boulder, worked with Mr. Holmes for three months last summer as a research assistant in a lab of at the Anschutz Medical Campus. Mr. Kromka said he was surprised to learn Mr. Holmes was the shooting suspect. "It was just shocking, because there was no way I thought he could have the capacity to do commit an atrocity like this," he said. (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/us/colorado-mall-shooting.html?page...)

So, the early reports that the media gave about the tell-tale signs were/are false.

[q

Words matter and the way you use them matters as well. He had One rifle, two handguns, a knife, a bullet proof vest, a ballistic helmet, a gas device, a gas mask, military SWAT clothing... This is not the same as saying: "he was still able to purchase military grade weapons and equipment."

Further his friend Billy Kromka, a pre-med student at the University of Colorado, Boulder, worked with Mr. Holmes for three months last summer as a research assistant in a lab of at the Anschutz Medical Campus. Mr. Kromka said he was surprised to learn Mr. Holmes was the shooting suspect. "It was just shocking, because there was no way I thought he could have the capacity to do commit an atrocity like this," he said. (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/us/colorado-mall-shooting.html?page...)

So, the early reports that the media gave about the tell-tale signs were/are false.

Sorry, I picked the words I picked with good reason.

It was madness that this man could acquire that kind of equipment. He didn't just have a rifle. He had a semi-automatic assault weapon with a 100 round clip.

And there were a lot of people in his life who knew he was nuts. Of course, many of them circled the wagons now, such as his university, hoping to avoid the lawsuits.

Let's cut the crap.

He is evil

wicked

demented

Execute him.

In other words, you'd hate to see him treated the way liberals treat George Zimmerman?? As if that jury pool isn't tainted after the media, the liberal loud mouths and Obama chimed in.

If the Aurora shooter claims it was the guns fault, the media would probably agree.

I actually forgot about the double standard Zimmerman case. And Zimmerman is not a even a mass murderer (if he's a murderer at all).

LOL

If the Aurora shooter claims the "Gun killed them, not me," the progressive media WILL agree. LOLOLLOLOL

Let's cut the crap.

He is evil

wicked

demented

Execute him.

See, the funny thing here is that Holmes is obviously bat shit crazy. Whether they execute him or not will not change that fact. Personally, I don't care if they execute him or not, so long as he is never allowed to walk the streets again.

[

In other words, you'd hate to see him treated the way liberals treat George Zimmerman?? As if that jury pool isn't tainted after the media, the liberal loud mouths and Obama chimed in.

If the Aurora shooter claims it was the guns fault, the media would probably agree.

There's a fairly major difference. Neither has been treated differently by the media.

Both have been looked into.

The difference is the men themselves.

Holmes is a sick guy. he's not responsible for himself, although because- again- our definition of legal insanity is so poorly defined- he'll probably be found guilty and put into a prison and get no treatment or poor treatment.

Zimmerman has no such out. He knowingly provoked a confrontation that resulted in a child being shot, after being specifically warned by a 9/11 dispatcher to NOT take that action.

Holmes is a sick guy. he's not responsible for himself, although because- again- our definition of legal insanity is so poorly defined- he'll probably be found guilty and put into a prison and get no treatment or poor treatment.

This statement alone proves that you are a political hack. I'd bet your even paid to go from board to board on the internet and drop these lines.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back