Why is there no complete video of the CNN townhall meeting with Trump available?

I give CNN credit for being an actual news network for once. I didn't see it, but I imagine they required a strong interviewer who can challenge Trump while seamlessly moving the conversation along when needed.

Must be some kind of conspiracy with the leftwing media not wanting anyone to see how King Trump kicked butt.
Basque put one up, last night. You can search on his screen name and restrict to OP by him for yesterday's date. I don't remember the name of the thread.

Must be some kind of conspiracy with the leftwing media not wanting anyone to see how King Trump kicked butt.
Likely that XiNN went around to all the platforms and invoked copyright, because they got embarrassed....Here's one I found on Rumble....I suggest you download it while you still can...

Basque put one up, last night. You can search on his screen name and restrict to OP by him for yesterday's date. I don't remember the name of the thread.
I found the Town hall on CNN on demand. It is up until 5/14

I tried to find it.

Could you link it?
I'll look. I know he posted as that is where I saw it, as PJ and I watch Survivor on Wednesday and then she watches Masked Singer, while I am on the board.

Usually when Trump videos are incomplete, its to protect Trump from the insane nonsense he regularly spews.

So surrender to Russia and default on the US debt, causing the US massive economic damage. All while advocating mass televised executions and the invasion of Mexico.

Um, no thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back