Why is there such a HUGE abyss between conservative and liberal politics?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Well, I skimmed through the first part of the material at this site and it is not or probably not a site I would agree with totally on religious issues but I tend to think we'd agree on the political... which kind of defines my experiences at usmb

But anyhow, the site says that liberals do not believe the Bible came from God.

Wait... there may be a disagreement with my own faith right there. It is true they reject the bible as being from God. But they reject God PERIOD. Even if you disregard the Bible entirely, there is no god you could possibly believe in who would condone what liberals are always condoning. the murder of helpless children is the most egregious example I now think of, but there are other examples.

In any case, when you don't have Higher Power to answer to, someone who will hold you accountable for all that you did on Planet E while you were here... and multiply that by all the other liberals in the world...

We can hardly be surprised when... Societal chaos and mayhem ensue..

Well, I skimmed through the first part of the material at this site and it is not or probably not a site I would agree with totally on religious issues but I tend to think we'd agree on the political... which kind of defines my experiences at usmb

But anyhow, the site says that liberals do not believe the Bible came from God.

Wait... there may be a disagreement with my own faith right there. It is true they reject the bible as being from God. But they reject God PERIOD. Even if you disregard the Bible entirely, there is no god you could possibly believe in who would condone what liberals are always condoning. the murder of helpless children is the most egregious example I now think of, but there are other examples.

In any case, when you don't have Higher Power to answer to, someone who will hold you accountable for all that you did on Planet E while you were here...

We can hardly be surprised when... Societal chaos and mayhem ensue..
Not true.

Take Rev. Warnock for example. So long as Jesus loves abortion and gender changes for First Graders and everything else the Left is peddling then they are just fine with Jesus.

Jim Jones was another Leftist freak who was the same way, part pastor, part Marxist.

The huge abyss has been created by our mainstream media intent on dividing us.

It has nothing to do with the interpretation of the bible.
The only abyss is from those with any moral fiber against the entire establishment.

There is no real party divide.

The actual reasons are ego, tribalism and ideological insulation.

Ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity, because it provides all the answers and discourages critical thinking.

So what we get is decay. As we're seeing.
Any tribe/group, that challenges the status quo of the establishment, Mac will continue to ridicule.

Not true.

Take Rev. Warnock for example. So long as Jesus loves abortion and gender changes for First Graders and everything else the Left is peddling then they are just fine with Jesus.

Jim Jones was another Leftist freak who was the same way, part pastor, part Marxist.

What??

WHAT is not true? What part of my OP do you not agree with?

:dunno:

The actual reasons are ego, tribalism and ideological insulation.

Ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity, because it provides all the answers and discourages critical thinking.

So what we get is decay and division. As we're seeing.
well, most christians (the real ones, that is) will agree w/ whaat I'm saying. the reason you do not, or do not understand Christians... is because you likely have never been one... and you can't u/stand anyone until u walk a mile in his/her shoes

The only abyss is from those with any moral fiber against the entire establishment.

There is no real party divide.
I'd say moral fiber, the ability to think on one's own instead of being part of a herd, consistent values applied across the board, the particulars of one's subculture, and any of a number of other traits, myself.

The bottom line to me has to do with globalist interests tearing down American sovereignty in order to weaken us from within by dividing us into groups and setting us upon one another.

The Left will not permit their "moral" authority to be questioned in any way. Any dissent will be considered heretical and will be cancelled forever!

I'd say moral fiber, the ability to think on one's own instead of being part of a herd, consistent values applied across the board, the particulars of one's subculture, and any of a number of other traits, myself.

The bottom line to me has to do with globalist interests tearing down American sovereignty in order to weaken us from within by dividing us into groups and setting us upon one another.
All that matters is the party.

The party is righteous, all knowing and infallible.

That goes both ways.

And there are plenty of people who give religion -- any religion -- a bad name. So being critical is not exactly a stretch.
The GOP is a joke

They are just there to blame everything on.

After all, someone needs to take the blame for all of societies troubles.

That goes both ways.

And there are plenty of people who give religion -- any religion -- a bad name. So being critical is not exactly a stretch.
I have been outside the church (the real one, the Catholic one Jesus founded)and I have been in man made "churches" (non Catholic)

then I spent years in neither one. So it can be credibly asserted that I know where you are coming from. It cannot, however, be credibly asserted that YOU know where I (devout SEDE Catholic) am coming from

The Left will not permit their "moral" authority to be questioned in any way. Any dissent will be considered heretical and will be cancelled forever!
In other words, they are more religious than most christians ever thought of

but false religion is worse than no religion

I have been outside the church (the real one, the Catholic one Jesus founded)and I have been in man made "churches" (non Catholic)

then I spent years in neither one. So it can be credibly asserted that I know where you are coming from. It cannot, however, be credibly asserted that YOU know where I (devout SEDE Catholic) am coming from
That goes both ways as well.

In other words, they are more religious than most christians ever thought of

but false religion is worse than no religion
Everyone has a savior and a devil.

Everyone has a religion.

The problem is, those in power have adopted the cult religion of the DNC and will force it all upon us.

For example, there is no stopping the climate fascisms, children being groomed in schools, the massive inflation due to spending, among other things, etc.

There is but one way, and that is a spiral downward.

"They".

When you start an argument this way you do so because you have no argument to make.

Forum List

Back