Why is there such a HUGE abyss between conservative and liberal politics?

The huge abyss has been created by our mainstream media intent on dividing us.

Actually the huge abyss has been created by our elected officials intent on dividing us, the media has just been helping.

Well, I skimmed through the first part of the material at this site and it is not or probably not a site I would agree with totally on religious issues but I tend to think we'd agree on the political... which kind of defines my experiences at usmb

But anyhow, the site says that liberals do not believe the Bible came from God.

Wait... there may be a disagreement with my own faith right there. It is true they reject the bible as being from God. But they reject God PERIOD. Even if you disregard the Bible entirely, there is no god you could possibly believe in who would condone what liberals are always condoning. the murder of helpless children is the most egregious example I now think of, but there are other examples.

In any case, when you don't have Higher Power to answer to, someone who will hold you accountable for all that you did on Planet E while you were here... and multiply that by all the other liberals in the world...

We can hardly be surprised when... Societal chaos and mayhem ensue..
What part of the Bible condones marrying three times and cheating on all three wives?

What part of the Bible condones making your living from gambling houses?

What part of the Bible condones stealing the life savings of the elderly at your fake university?

What part of the Bible condones bearing false witness against others on a daily basis?

What part of the Bible condones grabbing pussies?

What part of the Bible condones busting into the dressing rooms of underaged girls to catch them naked?

What part of the Bible condones contests of the flesh?

What part of the Bible condones greed and the love of money?

What part of the Bible condones marrying three times and cheating on all three wives?

It's OK when that person hates the same people you do.

What part of the Bible condones making your living from gambling houses?

What part of the Bible condones stealing the life savings of the elderly at your fake university?

What part of the Bible condones bearing false witness against others on a daily basis?

Ditto.

It has nothing to do with the interpretation of the bible.

I was about to post this. I’ve said this for a long time. Media is the root cause. Division is the name of the game. Some of you wouldn’t believe the hate and rhetoric I hear each day from some of these talk shows.

But, we have freedom of speech, so they are allowed to say those things, even though overall, it’s bad for America. It ticks the dopamine box, which is why we argue so much here on usmb.

Each of us has the choice to not read and not listen to it.

I think that most of America is actually not as political as what you see here. Most people are probably closer together than most would think.

Well, I skimmed through the first part of the material at this site and it is not or probably not a site I would agree with totally on religious issues but I tend to think we'd agree on the political... which kind of defines my experiences at usmb

But anyhow, the site says that liberals do not believe the Bible came from God.

Wait... there may be a disagreement with my own faith right there. It is true they reject the bible as being from God. But they reject God PERIOD. Even if you disregard the Bible entirely, there is no god you could possibly believe in who would condone what liberals are always condoning. the murder of helpless children is the most egregious example I now think of, but there are other examples.

In any case, when you don't have Higher Power to answer to, someone who will hold you accountable for all that you did on Planet E while you were here... and multiply that by all the other liberals in the world...

We can hardly be surprised when... Societal chaos and mayhem ensue..
Yet there is little difference between the two crime families, since are owned and controlled by the same entities.

Everyone has a savior and a devil.

Everyone has a religion.

The problem is, those in power have adopted the cult religion of the DNC and will force it all upon us.

For example, there is no stopping the climate fascisms, children being groomed in schools, the massive inflation due to spending, among other things, etc.

There is but one way, and that is a spiral downward.
preaching to the choir

now we need to come up with a plan on how to deal with it. . other than just whining, which we are all guilty of doing, sometimes in excess....

Yet there is little difference between the two crime families, since are owned and controlled by the same entities.
well, thedeep state is there

But some are fighting it. Congress does and always has had a low approval rating but there are some there who heroically (IMO) fight the evl, people like Comer, Jordan, Cruz, Byron Donalds... and many others...Blackburn.. Issa.. I just can't name them all.

thank Godfor them..

Because it's easier to make money by fomenting hate than by encouraging compromise.

Also it's easier to just hate the other side than take the time to talk things out.
The TRUTH (established by God Himself who never lies... even though virtually everyone else does)

should never, EVER be compromised.

There is no compromise to be made with Satan and Co. (without dire consequences)

It has nothing to do with the interpretation of the bible.
Libs use the Bible to divide us

They want a godless society and most conservatives do not

preaching to the choir

now we need to come up with a plan on how to deal with it. . other than just whining, which we are all guilty of doing, sometimes in excess....
The mistake is thinking it can be fixed. Just read Revelations.

Looking at Christian history, Christians were routinely thrown to the lions by the state

This is the natural order of things

But then Constantine came and conquered in the name of Christendom, which muddied the waters.

Constantine was not even a Christian, and as we see with the theocracy he created, he ended up doing more harm to the Christian image than any man in history, with the subsequent Inquisitions and Jewish persecution and Crusades, etc.

Christ said that his kingdom was not of this world, nor could be.

Because it's easier to make money by fomenting hate than by encouraging compromise.

Also it's easier to just hate the other side than take the time to talk things out.

It is about power not money. As long as we the people are fighting each other over beer cans those in power have free rein to do anything they wish.

Forum List

Back