Why is this considered an IMMIGRATION discussion when it is a political comparison... Biden encouraging illegals VS Trump building the wall?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Which President was thinking of getting illegal immigrants to vote for him and which president BUILT a wall that was stopped by the president counting on illegal voters? The following shows how the political future will be decided... By illegal and ignorant voters or people that want to protect the USA!

Biden:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now because of the above statement, here is the increase in illegal migrants:
Chart_TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

And then we have the convictions of illegals of criminal behavior under Trump Vs Biden's 149% INCREASE due to Biden's "Surge to the border"encouraging illegals to cross the border!
BidenVSTrumpcriminalconvictions062324.png

Ushering in MILLIONS of filthy unvetted criminal illegals was ALWAYS the Democrats plan. Bring in millions, give them amnesty and the right to vote, then buy the votes with government handouts.

Ushering in MILLIONS of filthy unvetted criminal illegals was ALWAYS the Democrats plan. Bring in millions, give them amnesty and the right to vote, then buy the votes with government handouts.
Yeah, okay, that a political view.

From the National Security perspective, Biden let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, who knows how many thousands of criminals and terrorists? Biden and the 51 national security "experts" that enabled this National Security disaster are TRAITORS.

Yeah, okay, that a political view.

From the National Security perspective, Biden let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, who knows how many thousands of criminals and terrorists? Biden and the 51 national security "experts" that enabled this National Security disaster are TRAITORS.
Well I had to explain it as a "political" comment, was because the USMB moderator said it was "immigration"topic! There was NEW information provided by the Federal government that Biden acting "politicial" created 149% MORE convicted illegal criminals because Biden said and I quote:
Biden:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And then we have the convictions of illegals of criminal behavior under Trump Vs Biden's 149% INCREASE due to Biden's "Surge to the border"encouraging illegals to cross the border!

Which President was thinking of getting illegal immigrants to vote for him and which president BUILT a wall that was stopped by the president counting on illegal voters? The following shows how the political future will be decided... By illegal and ignorant voters or people that want to protect the USA!

1719179894812.png

As usual, your math makes no sense.

Forum List

Back