Why is Trump being attacked for wanting to use the McCarran-Walter Act?

924098e254585089ffe8534794df0315.jpg

There is no reason at all that we have to let Muslims immigrate to the United States. Congress has plenary power over immigration and can exclude immigrants for any reason at all, including nationality and religion. Aliens do not have a Constitutional right to come here.

<SARCASM ON>

It's not who we are!

<SARCASM OFF>

What difference does that make?

He said all immigration is dangerous and should therefore be stopped. Are you getting this yet?
The fact the he is descended from immigrants doesn't disprove his claim.

According to his own position, his family should not have been "let in" because they were dangerous.

How do you know they weren't?

That's his point! If he is true to his beliefs, he should leave and make us safer.

Wrong.

He said all immigration is dangerous and should therefore be stopped. Are you getting this yet?

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. Let me make it simpler so you have a chance of understanding.

There was a time when many were coming to America, seeking a better life for them and their families. They worked hard, accepted American ideals, and assimilated into our society. This was the past condition.

Many people who want to come to America today share the goals of these past immigrants. It would be wonderful to be able to have them become American citizens to strengthen our great country. Unfortunately, the present reality is that there are bad actors whose goal is the destruction of America. Because it is impossible to determine who the bad actors are, or will be, the safety of American citizens must take precedence over the desires of non-Americans.

It is too bad that many good people would be denied the American opportunity because of the actions of a few. You remember when you were in school, throwing spit balls behind the teacher's back? The whole class got punished for your actions because they wouldn't give you up. It's just like that.

Hope this helps.

We have all the Americans we need. There is simply no good reason for admitting more immigrants.

A p
Our law also states that anyone wanting to migrate here must be of good moral character and attached to the principles of the U.S. Constitution. Since the Muslims refuse to take any oath, that should be cause to refuse immigration.l

Ah another Trump supporter who advocates descriminating against people based upon their religion....

The fact the he is descended from immigrants doesn't disprove his claim.

According to his own position, his family should not have been "let in" because they were dangerous.

How do you know they weren't?

That's his point! If he is true to his beliefs, he should leave and make us safer.

Wrong.

Talk to him about it. It's his theory.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. Let me make it simpler so you have a chance of understanding.

There was a time when many were coming to America, seeking a better life for them and their families. They worked hard, accepted American ideals, and assimilated into our society. This was the past condition.

Many people who want to come to America today share the goals of these past immigrants. It would be wonderful to be able to have them become American citizens to strengthen our great country. Unfortunately, the present reality is that there are bad actors whose goal is the destruction of America. Because it is impossible to determine who the bad actors are, or will be, the safety of American citizens must take precedence over the desires of non-Americans.

It is too bad that many good people would be denied the American opportunity because of the actions of a few. You remember when you were in school, throwing spit balls behind the teacher's back? The whole class got punished for your actions because they wouldn't give you up. It's just like that.

Hope this helps.

We have all the Americans we need. There is simply no good reason for admitting more immigrants.

^^^^^^^^ The words of someone who doesn't understand America or demographics.

Hope this helps.

I understand common sense. I have yet to see anyone explain how we benefit from more immigrants.

Hope this helps.

I understand common sense. I have yet to see anyone explain how we benefit from more immigrants.

You don't understand America.

Hope this helps.

So what you're saying is that America doesn't make sense?

Hope this helps.

I'm saying YOU don't understand America.

I'm saying YOU don't understand America.
Even if that were true, how would importing more foreigners make sense?

Forum List

Back