Why is Trump hating so hard on Comey??? I don't get it?????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Am I and the rest of the American Stupid to believe the reason Trump is hating hard on Comey is because he did a bad thing with Hillary by holding a press conference? I don't get the name calling, the attacks, for what? Okay, you didn't like the guy, you fired him, why not let it go. Why every day, your disrespecting this man, calling him out and name calling?

Can somebody please explain to the Tiger, why all the hatred from Trump??????

Inquiring minds want to know, seriously?

Trump: I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to notes of the meeting read to the Times.

Comey wouldn't swear allegiance to Trump.

Trump is an authoritarian, and he despises anyone who won't kiss his ass.

Trump's followers are authoritarian-follower wimps, and they despise anyone who isn't down on their knees licking authoritarian boots along with them. If you're a free man, the Trump-snowflakes hate you.

Am I and the rest of the American Stupid to believe the reason Trump is hating hard on Comey is because he did a bad thing with Hillary by holding a press conference? I don't get the name calling, the attacks, for what? Okay, you didn't like the guy, you fired him, why not let it go. Why every day, your disrespecting this man, calling him out and name calling?

Trump: I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to notes of the meeting read to the Times.

What exactly are you trying to say because that shit is gibberish?
And it's not even in your fake ebonics.

She probably had dinner with a white guy and it temporarily rubbed off on her.

• Banned
When comey refused to go after clinton he showed the world what an incompetent pussbag he is. Trump doesn't care for incompetent pussbags.

Okay, if that is true....stick with me here, than why did he after the leaks, go on record and praise Comey for what he had done, its on tape. Why was he then okay with it and now, all of a sudden, he's got issues??? Please answer me

• Banned

I am who I am, if your finding difficulty in my thread, than by all means, bitch.....exit!! Or better still, put my big black shiny ass on ignore....I'll live!!

• Banned

Lets face it the only people that deal with white guys these days, are illegal bitches looking for a green card....next?

I am who I am, if your finding difficulty in my thread, than by all means, bitch.....exit!! Or better still, put my big black shiny ass on ignore....I'll live!!

Oh hell no!!!
You're like the woman version of Uncle Remus!!!
Although I will say you have a long way to go before you match Asslips level of mastery when it comes to black fables.

Maybe you should try your hand at ancient advanced black civilizations,that's what launched Asslips to his current level of hilairity.

Oh...that's " you're "....you're welcome.

Lets face it the only people that deal with white guys these days, are illegal bitches looking for a green card....next?

You got into the Ripple again didnt you...

Comey admitted to not investigating the leaks. I think that was the final straw for him. And was what needed to be done.
Comey wouldn't swear allegiance to Trump.

Trump is an authoritarian, and he despises anyone who won't kiss his ass.

Trump's followers are authoritarian-follower wimps, and they despise anyone who isn't down on their knees licking authoritarian boots along with them. If you're a free man, the Trump-snowflakes hate you.

When comey refused to go after clinton he showed the world what an incompetent pussbag he is. Trump doesn't care for incompetent pussbags.
Except that's not what he said to the Russians. He never mentioned Hillary. What he said was, "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.” Now, he was wrong about that. But, he was very clear that he fired Comey to derail the Russian investigation.

It's called deflection. If he manages to get the press talking about something else other than his fuck ups, he sees this as success.

If he is not feeling pussy, or getting his ass kissed, then ... your fired !

He is used to getting his way, ever since he was in first grade.
Okay, I get all that, but why the attacks? I know in my gut why, but this all just doesn't make any sense to me. One day, Comey is being praised, the next, he's your worst enemy?????? Everybody in the Kennedy white house, hated Hoover, but nobody went this far....I just don't get this immature response from this nut, I don't get it all. He's either playing up to the nut base that continues to support his dumb ass, or this guy is just too far gone for words and need to be removed from office, he's losing it, literally.

It's called deflection. If he manages to get the press talking about something else other than his fuck ups, he sees this as success.
Sadly, its not working......and thank GOD.

Bull. You really are naive if you believe that. By firing him he handed it to a known Dem/Clinton operative
Except that's not what he said to the Russians. He never mentioned Hillary. What he said was, "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.” Now, he was wrong about that. But, he was very clear that he fired Comey to derail the Russian investigation.

Of course that's why he fired the guy...but why continue the attacks??? I can not dismiss the fact, Trump thinks that everybody save for himself, is stupid. He really believes in his gut, because he got elected, that somehow everybody in this country, including those that voted for Hillary, are just fodder for stupidity on his part, and he and only he is the smartest guy in the room.

Bull. You really are naive if you believe that. By firing him he handed it to a known Dem/Clinton operative
You can call "bullshit" all you like. Those were his own words.

Forum List

Back