🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why is trump ignoring indiana?

Yo, the Polls can be wrong? Remember the 2014 midterms, when polls failed to anticipate a huge Republican landslide! Or, Pollsters got last November’s Kentucky governor’s race wrong!

Perhaps the biggest error ever in USA politics is the Literary Digest poll in 1936. It showed Landon would win easily over FDR!!!

So, you see, Polls do lie!!! I like to wait until the Vote is over!

"GTP"
View attachment 73322

As I understand it, they have a lot of trouble conducting polls in Indiana, because the state has a pretty strict telephone solicitation law.

Yo, the Polls can be wrong? Remember the 2014 midterms, when polls failed to anticipate a huge Republican landslide! Or, Pollsters got last November’s Kentucky governor’s race wrong!

Perhaps the biggest error ever in USA politics is the Literary Digest poll in 1936. It showed Landon would win easily over FDR!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73322

As I understand it, they have a lot of trouble conducting polls in Indiana, because the state has a pretty strict telephone solicitation law.

Which is why we get some polls telling us Cruz is up double digits and some showing Trump up double digits

"GTP"
View attachment 73322

Which is why we get some polls telling us Cruz is up double digits and some showing Trump up double digits

Basically. I understand that the very limited nature of available polling data from Indiana is frustrating the hell out of the pundits and policy wonks.

Forum List

Back