🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why is trump ignoring indiana?

Donald Trump has Bobby Knight in his corner, Ted Cruz has...

th
Ted Cruz has the woman who put THIRTY THOUSAND people out of work!

You know when you define stupid that has to be pretty high on the list.

He is in California today and wont be back to the state until Sunday. Doesn't he care about winning there?
Maybe if trolls like you understood the Republic way of voting, you would understand. Go back and learn American History and you would understand. Public education doesn't teach real American History anymore.
He is in California today and wont be back to the state until Sunday. Doesn't he care about winning there?
Maybe if trolls like you understood the Republic way of voting, you would understand. Go back and learn American History and you would understand. Public education doesn't teach real American History anymore.

So you don't really have any idea so you?
See post #20, that says it all.

So you don't really have any idea so you?
See post #20, that says it all.

Actually it doesn't say much of anything.

Yo, the Polls can be wrong? Remember the 2014 midterms, when polls failed to anticipate a huge Republican landslide! Or, Pollsters got last November’s Kentucky governor’s race wrong!

Perhaps the biggest error ever in USA politics is the Literary Digest poll in 1936. It showed Landon would win easily over FDR!!!

So, you see, Polls do lie!!! I like to wait until the Vote is over!

"GTP"
Augustine-Truth.jpg

Trump had 31,000 people at his Cali rally, WOW, he is drawing some huge crowds. I saw a lot of Latino, Women, and Black support there as well.

Yo, it gives Trump a chance to call Cruz names, when Cruz Wins Indiana, like Cheating Cruz, or some other Crap!!!

"GTP"
31789.jpg

Meh. I thought pretty much everybody ignores Indiana.

It's just a state you drive through to get somewhere else.

Yo, it gives Trump a chance to call Cruz names, when Cruz Wins Indiana, like Cheating Cruz, or some other Crap!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73323

Yes Trump will waste millions of his own money and time just to throw an election for a crooked democrat, now I have heard everything.

"GTP"
View attachment 73323

Yes Trump will waste millions of his own money and time just to throw an election for a crooked democrat, now I have heard everything.

Yo, you learn something "NEW" everyday!!!

"GTP"
_trump-vindicated.jpg

Trump had 31,000 people at his Cali rally, WOW, he is drawing some huge crowds. I saw a lot of Latino, Women, and Black support there as well.
On the other hand, The Vagina Candidate usually gets about 100 or less people at its rally, and then the camera closes in so you can see about a handful of loonies behind it. Nothing like a Vagina in a pantsuit with lots of wrinkles and witches voice.

You see a 29 point LEAD as something to worry about idiot?
The Kincannon Show ‎@kincannon_show
Trump internals from Indiana as of today:
Trump - 51%
Cruz - 32%
Kasich - 13%
Internal Poll Numbers Show Cruz Collapsing In Indiana…

I bet the Creepy Cruz Campaign has a few tricks under their sleeves ..Trump would be dumb not to be on top of all of that ..
I bet Trumps new manager will make it to hard for Cruz to pull a fast one.

. . . A fast one like knowing the rules and playing by them? Yeah, Trump sure wouldn't want anyone doing THAT.

I think all five people living in Indiana are already voting for him.

My wife is a Hoosier and has a large family back in Ft Wayne.

Three of her family members that voted for Obama are now voting for Trump.

Now if we can just find the other two voters then we have it, won't we?

Forum List

Back