Why is Trump not at Bob Dole's Funeral service?

Why is Trump not at Bob Dole's Funeral service? Bob Dole is a great American and hew was a great Republican. The top politicians from both parties are honoring him. Why is the last Republican President, Donald Trump, one of them?

Probably because Pelosi and AOC would have had to issue trigger warnings to the Dems and requested a full cavity search on Trump for weapons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aha, the forum's Oracles, our Yodas on 'polite society'.....and how to act within such.

Who knew?
I’m not the one who brought up the notion of polite company. I was merely noting the irony. I can see why this would upset you.

Need a tissue?

Last edited:
Why is Trump not at Bob Dole's Funeral service? Bob Dole is a great American and hew was a great Republican. The top politicians from both parties are honoring him. Why is the last Republican President, Donald Trump, one of them?
Trump likely didn't know him---------and it would be tacky to attend a covid spreading funeral of someone that you didn't know--

Because we know how to behave in public
Most Republicans do also

Not Trump Republicans
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Yes you do.

Why should he be? No reason.

Everytime Trump goes anywhere the TDS media goes into foaming at the mouth hysterics. The entire service would be turned into a communist democrat spectacle all about Trump. Best to keep the attention on the deceased.
Exactly.

Likely not invited. Probably would not have attended anyway. Trump can't handle being surrounded by people who think he is a joke. He turns up for rallies and for ring kissing at mar a lago. Safe in his little cult bubble.

Last edited:
TDS = some wolf threatening a flock of sheep. Well..........you go the "flock of sheep" right. :heehee:
No — you self serving imbecile. I suppose you are unable to grasp a simple tool like an analogy. Putting aside the general incoherency of your attempted sentences:

just as it is stupid of you to ridicule all who point out examples of TDS :: so too it is simplistic of mental pygmies like you to assume that anyone who cries wolf is making a false alarm. Sometimes there are wolves. And sometimes you liberal losers do bray about Trump because you have a bad case of TDS.

Next time seek out some help from an intelligent liberal to assist you. Assuming you can find one. 👍

Nor does it seem good poster 'rightwinger', or my own poor avatar.

Rather it was politeness and perhaps, courtesy were more in line with the vibe of rightwinger & me?

To wit:
It almost appears as though chilliconconfused is trying to communicate.

Almost

Forum List

Back