Why is Trump trying to fund daycare & why the fuck do you support this shit?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people

He realizes that helping people will gain him votes. Certainly, this will piss off the loserterians but they have to vote for him.

He realizes that helping people will gain him votes. Certainly, this will piss off the loserterians but they have to vote for him.
Except that is not him helping people. That is stealing money from me to give it to someone else

Except that is not him helping people. That is stealing money from me to give it to someone else

well, your former hero knows that he desperately needs the women's vote and is making a lame [albeit too late] attempt to get less women to hate his ugly orange, clown face.

Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.
Two words...Supreme Court.

Republicans threw out their supposed values the moment they supported Trump.To beat Hillary they are backing THE anti-conservative.

Trump is just trying to beat Hillary :eusa_shhh:

He realizes that the majority of the people want some government to help them and this will be the only way forward. Don't be surprised if he comes out for 15 bucks per hour minimum wage and other stuff in Oct.

Trump was a democrat and said Clinton would make a wonderful president.

well, your former hero knows that he desperately needs the women's vote and is making a lame [albeit too late] attempt to get less women to hate his ugly orange, clown face.
image.png

Trump is just trying to beat Hillary :eusa_shhh:

He realizes that the majority of the people want some government to help them and this will be the only way forward. Don't be surprised if he comes out for 15 bucks per hour minimum wage and other stuff in Oct.

Trump was a democrat and said Clinton would make a wonderful president.

They don't give a shit. They never did.

image.png
Grampa Murked U sez your caricatures are grade school substitutes for adult discussion
You likey...

One word....

TOPIC
I'm ON topic. He still gets support from conservatives because they don't want HILLARY to pick 3 or 4 SC justices.
Are conservatives smart enough to know they can express dissent and still support a candidate?

One word....

TOPIC
I'm ON topic. He still gets support from conservatives because they don't want HILLARY to pick 3 or 4 SC justices.

He has shown himself to be consistent on nothing. What makes you think his SC picks will be any better?

image.png
Grampa Murked U sez your caricatures are grade school substitutes for adult discussion
You likey...
Fail

You just got wrecked. Go back to the kiddie table with that bullshit

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people

Personally, he can say what ever the hell he wants to, congress will be there to keep him in check. The commies will provide cover for the hildabitch not matter what, just like they did for maobama. So to me there is no choice but Trump, cause he ain't the hildabitch.

Forum List

Back