Why is Trump trying to fund daycare & why the fuck do you support this shit?

Except that is not him helping people. That is stealing money from me to give it to someone else

well, your former hero knows that he desperately needs the women's vote and is making a lame [albeit too late] attempt to get less women to hate his ugly orange, clown face.
image.png
:puke:

Except that is not him helping people. That is stealing money from me to give it to someone else

well, your former hero knows that he desperately needs the women's vote and is making a lame [albeit too late] attempt to get less women to hate his ugly orange, clown face.
image.png
:puke:
Can you imagine the poor Secret Service guys having to empty her shit bag… It makes one shutter

He is the ultimate RINO, except he wants to stop illegal immigration.

Still better than hitlery.

Then again so would 300 million other Americans.
We had 16-17 candidates and only 2 were serious about ILLEGAL immigration. I voted for the other one. I do trust Trump is serious about stopping this Democrat supported invasion

So you agree and see roadblocks to prevent him from following through essentially. After the last 8 years I'm surprised you have that confidence in congress

Congress critters will only act to defend the power of government, in spite of their bullshit.

They let everything obozo wanted to happen take place, because it all promoted the welfare of the state.

Anything Trump tries to do that interferes with democrook objectives will be fought, and republicrat pork will flow.

There is no good outcome here, just one that sucks less and that is hitlery losing on november 4th.

Then again she could die and we can all party.

Love the threads that drive wedges between Republicunts….

So what have we learned: Conservatives have no principles. Yeah, tell us something we don’t know…right? We also learned that they do not like Drumpf any more than Hispanics do….

That is why Hillary is cruising!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 8.19.19 PM.png

So you agree and see roadblocks to prevent him from following through essentially. After the last 8 years I'm surprised you have that confidence in congress

Congress critters will only act to defend the power of government, in spite of their bullshit.

They let everything obozo wanted to happen take place, because it all promoted the welfare of the state.

Anything Trump tries to do that interferes with democrook objectives will be fought, and republicrat pork will flow.

There is no good outcome here, just one that sucks less and that is hitlery losing on november 4th.

Then again she could die and we can all party.

“Then again she could die and we can all party.”

Really…how do you sleep at night? So Trump is for funding Planned Parent hood (which HRC endorses), now 6 weeks of paid maternity leave (which HRC endorses), Does anyone know who the liberal in the race is?

Love the threads that drive wedges between Republicunts…
Really? I think we're all pretty united in voting for Trump.

And I wouldn't talk about having no principles. You do have Hillary after all. The fact that you're not thoroughly embarrassed by this old hag tells us about YOUR "principles."

Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people

I don't like it, but still way better than hitlery.

Love the threads that drive wedges between Republicunts…
Really? I think we're all pretty united in voting for Trump.

And I wouldn't talk about having no principles. You do have Hillary after all. The fact that you're not thoroughly embarrassed by this old hag tells us about YOUR "principles."

Thousands of GOP leaders refuse to endorse him. Thousands more will not vote for him regardless of the leaders. The only thing more embarrassing than Trump…possibly Trump supporters. Arizona is actually in play. I think it will break red but its in play as of right now.

Love the threads that drive wedges between Republicunts….

So what have we learned: Conservatives have no principles. Yeah, tell us something we don’t know…right? We also learned that they do not like Drumpf any more than Hispanics do….

That is why Hillary is cruising!!!!

View attachment 89406
Twitter

Twitter?
Colin Powell dishing dirt on behind the scenes, what really is happening with these fucked up incestouse career politicians.

Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people

Because this is the new order of the Republican party.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
  • All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not
Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

The Reich wing knew that Donald Trump had a long history of supporting big liberal spending policies--and they didn't even blink an eye.

Last edited:
The Trumpbots are so deep in the weeds now when it comes to the issues that Trump could come out for or against anything at this point and not lose a vote from his base.

The Trump campaign is reminding conservatives of a grim truth...

...the conservative agenda in its 'pure' form simply can't win. Not enough people support it.

He is the ultimate RINO, except he wants to stop illegal immigration.

Still better than hitlery.

Then again so would 300 million other Americans.
We had 16-17 candidates and only 2 were serious about ILLEGAL immigration. I voted for the other one. I do trust Trump is serious about stopping this Democrat supported invasion

You realize that more illegals are leaving than are coming here, don't you?

Forum List

Back