Why is Your Party Good?

Sure you are. You are saying not to vote for the duopoly but offering up no other options.
No, I'm not. Read my posts again. I'm just asking people to stop leaning on the weak assed "lesser-of-two-evils" argument. It's a con, and it's killing us.

No, I'm not. Read my posts again. I'm just asking people to stop leaning on the weak assed "lesser-of-two-evils" argument. It's a con, and it's killing us.
So why is it "weak assed" only for republicans?

I never said it was, did I? It's a weak assed for anyone who uses it. In fact, in this thread, unless I've missed something, only two posters offered genuine justifications for their choice - and they were both for Republicans. Dems haven't even tried.

And if I don’t vote guess what you end up with?

And if I don’t vote guess what you end up with?
I don't know. But that's not the point of this thread. I'm just saying "not as bad as the other guy" is a shit campaign slogan.

^^^ A perfect example of the problem.

Post 1 says nothing about Republicans. Post 2 reacts by getting defensive and tribal, by making things up out of thin air.

If we ever evolve to a better place, behavior like that won't be part of the process.

Instead of playing the fear mongering game, can you tell me why your party's candidates are a good choice - without simply telling me why the other side is bad?
I vote Republican because they are the lesser of two evils.

There is really only one party. The Party of Big Government.

The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch. The Republicans a little more moderate, hence a little more acceptable.

Both parties are a disaster for this country.

I vote Republican because they are the lesser of two evils.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I don't know. But that's not the point of this thread. I'm just saying "not as bad as the other guy" is a shit campaign slogan.
Well that is what we are stuck with until one of you 3 rd party people come up with a serious candidate as a viable option.

Instead of playing the fear mongering game, can you tell me why your party's candidates are a good choice - without simply telling me why the other side is bad?
I have no party favorite. I am fiscally conservative and both parties are responsible for the high debt.

Well that is what we are stuck with until one of you 3 rd party people come up with a serious candidate as a viable option.
No, you're not. That's a bedtime story you tell yourself to cover up your cowardice. You're trying to justify voting for bad leaders on purpose. That's just fucking stupid.

No, you're not. That's a bedtime story you tell yourself to cover up your cowardice. You're trying to justify voting for bad leaders on purpose. That's just fucking stupid.
Like I said. If I don’t vote that is still what you are stuck with.

I never said it was, did I? It's a weak assed for anyone who uses it. In fact, in this thread, unless I've missed something, only two posters offered genuine justifications for their choice - and they were both for Republicans. Dems haven't even tried.
Then go ask Democrats. Republicans don't give a shit about your opinion of who they choose to vote for

I didn't vote for Biden, so why is he our president?
Because people fell for the lesser-of-two-evils scam. Dems voted for him, knowing he was corrupt and worthless, because they were scared of Trump.

Forum List

Back