Why isn't Biden being charged with extortion by the FBI

Why isn't Biden being charged with extortion by the FBI

because the feds dont make up shit like you do ?

just a guess -

Good question. I'm betting it's because he was authorized to do so.

Besides withhold aid funds is not a crime. The Feds do it to the States all the time. Look at how they use the highway funds to blackmail them.

Got any other questions?
Yeah.....why are the Democraps talking about impeachment if theirs nothing wrong with what he supposedly did?????

Withholding funds is not a crime. However, using those funds as leverage over a country in need, to start phony investigations based on CT's, into your domestic political rivals, is not a crime the founder could foresee. Wisely or unwisely, they left the decision on what constitutes a high crime up to the Congress.

WjoG6dB.png

His real answer: "Nah, We don't play fucking Mob games like "do me a Favor!" This was a demand from the Worlds Greatest Super power. Not some cheap, two-bit dictator move to help me fabricate some phony dirt on my opponents.

His real answer: "Nah, We don't play fucking Mob games like "do me a Favor!" This was a demand from the Worlds Greatest Super power. Not some cheap, two-bit dictator move to help me fabricate some phony dirt on my opponents.
Funny reading what Trump said and referred to about a favor was nothing more than investigating possible involvement in the 2016 campaign....nothing to do with JOE "The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Biden, or anything else involving the 2020 election....Why do you lying, lunatic, liberal lefty wannabe Communists continue to constantly lie....even YOU can't be that stupid to know someone, like me, would fully check it out and point out that you are a lying scumbag pussy!....But carry on, I really do enjoy exposing the lies of today's Party of INFANTICIDE!!!!!

He gave the Ukraine 6 hours to comply or swim with the fishes

WTMFGIGO
LOLOLOLOLOL

"Extortion??"

We were giving them a gift.

How is reconsidering giving them a gift, "Extortion?"

Funny reading what Trump said and referred to about a favor was nothing more than investigating possible involvement in the 2016 campaign....nothing to do with JOE "The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Biden, or anything else involving the 2020 election....Why do you lying, lunatic, liberal lefty wannabe Communists continue to constantly lie....even YOU can't be that stupid to know someone, like me, would fully check it out and point out that you are a lying scumbag pussy!....But carry on, I really do enjoy exposing the lies of today's Party of INFANTICIDE!!!!!
LOL

Yeah, nothing atvatt to do with Biden.

.... except....

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

LOL

.... except....

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump
Investigating a possible crime as the TREATY BETWEEN UKRAINE AND AMERICA STATES STATES AND WAS SIGNED INTO LAW BY Blow Job Clinton and voted for by quid pro Joe when he was a senator!....You wouldn't want Trump to shirk his CONSTITUTIONAL AND TREATY BOIND DUTIES, would you. Pawned again....or are you really that dishonest?.....ROTFLMFAO

.Why do you lying, lunatic, liberal lefty wannabe Communists continue to constantly lie....even YOU can't be that stupid to know someone, like me, would fully check it out and point out that you are a lying scumbag pussy!.

Awe Trigger,
2012321040-300x0.jpg
look what they did to you.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’

Lutsenko’s comments about Hunter Biden — which echo what he told Bloomberg News in May — were significant, because Trump and his personal attorney Giuliani have sought to stir up suspicions about both Hunter and former vice president Joe Biden’s conduct in Ukraine in recent weeks. Joe Biden is leading Trump in many opinion polls ahead of the 2020 election.

LOL

.... except....

Investigating a possible crime as the TREATY BETWEEN UKRAINE AND AMERICA STATES STATES AND WAS SIGNED INTO LAW BY Blow Job Clinton and voted for by quid pro Joe when he was a senator!....You wouldn't want Trump to shirk his CONSTITUTIONAL AND TREATY BOIND DUTIES, would you. Pawned again....or are you really that dishonest?.....ROTFLMFAO
LOL

Dumbfuck, that doesn't allow him to break the law.

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

....and one of the main reasons why Burisma wanted Hunter Biden was to REGAIN some status as a legitimate company.

(as reported by several European media outlets.)

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

....and one of the main reasons why Burisma wanted Hunter Biden was to REGAIN some status as a legitimate company.

(as reported by several European media outlets.)

You bet....a crack smoking moron would do that.

The above idiot clearly has his head all the way up his ass.

LOL

.... except....

LOL

Dumbfuck, that doesn't allow him to break the law.
Dumbfuck it IS the law!!!

Forum List

Back