Why isn't Biden being charged with extortion by the FBI

The photo raises serious questions regarding the extent to which Joe Biden is aware of his beleaguered son’s overseas business deals — something the top-tier 2020 White House hopeful claimed earlier this month he has never discussed with his son.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told reporters during a campaign stop in Iowa. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

However, in a wide-ranging interview with New Yorker magazine, Hunter Biden claimed that he and his father discussed his business activities in Ukraine “just once.”

BUSTED: Photo shows Joe Biden and son Hunter golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-hunter-biden-seen-golfing-with-ukraine-gas-company-exec-back-in-2014-photo-shows …

Joe, Hunter Biden seen golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014, photo shows
A photo obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the...

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

What a dumbfucking gullible rightard you are, huh? That Burisma "exec" is Devon Archer, who like Hunter Biden, was on the board of directors. So what was found was a photo of friends on the golf course with Hunter's dad.
And who was the 4th in that party....ROTFLMFAO....PAWNED AGAIN!

The photo raises serious questions regarding the extent to which Joe Biden is aware of his beleaguered son’s overseas business deals — something the top-tier 2020 White House hopeful claimed earlier this month he has never discussed with his son.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told reporters during a campaign stop in Iowa. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

However, in a wide-ranging interview with New Yorker magazine, Hunter Biden claimed that he and his father discussed his business activities in Ukraine “just once.”

BUSTED: Photo shows Joe Biden and son Hunter golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-hunter-biden-seen-golfing-with-ukraine-gas-company-exec-back-in-2014-photo-shows …

Joe, Hunter Biden seen golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014, photo shows
A photo obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the...

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

What a dumbfucking gullible rightard you are, huh? That Burisma "exec" is Devon Archer, who like Hunter Biden, was on the board of directors. So what was found was a photo of friends on the golf course with Hunter's dad.
LOLOLOLOL

I was hoping you would ask ....

Trump mischaracterizes a photo of the Bidens playing golf

The fourth man in the photo that Trump tweeted is Ralph Pascucci, founder of Netrex Capital Markets LLC, a New York investment banking firm. He is also a principal of Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, N.Y., where the Bidens spent a week in August 2014.

So Trump lied again he said the Biden's were playing with Hunter's "boss" from Burisma.

And you, being the ever eager and faithful trump cock holster, swallowed everything trump shot at your uvula. Don't you ever tire of being trump's cum rag, vagisil?

spank-gif.278780

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

The fourth man in the photo that Trump tweeted is Ralph Pascucci, founder of Netrex Capital Markets LLC, a New York investment banking firm. He is also a principal of Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, N.Y., where the Bidens spent a week in August 2014.

So Trump lied again he said the Biden's were playing with Hunter's "boss" from Burisma.

And you, being the ever eager and faithful trump cock holster, swallowed everything trump shot at your uvula. Don't you ever tire of being trump's cum rag, vagisil?

spank-gif.278780
Hmmmm...

Joe AND Hunter Biden Were Both Paid By Burisma

Bombshell? Joe AND Hunter Biden Were Both Paid By Burisma

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780
Hmmmm...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
LOLOL

Suuure, loser. There's no way that document couldn't have been made up this year. Good luck proving it's authenticity. :mm:

Meanwhile, Trump lied and said of that photo...

"Sleepy Joe said he never spoke to the Ukrainian company, and then the picture came out where he was playing golf with the company boss and Hunter....."

... and you fell for it because Trump said it's true and you're an idiot. :lmao:

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780
Hmmmm...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
LOLOL

Suuure, loser. There's no way that document couldn't have been made up this year. Good luck proving it's authenticity. :mm:

"Sleepy Joe said he never spoke to the Ukrainian company, and then the picture came out where he was playing golf with the company boss and Hunter....."

... and you fell for it because Trump said it's true and you're an idiot. :lmao:
You mean like the Whistleblowers memo made by lawyers, a d now the whistleblower has been found out he worked with Biden.....So bad they had to bring in a SECOND whistleblower....pretty soon a 3rd, then a 4th!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

0dd9233a-5b46-4d06-81bd-5951d0c5cd39.jpeg

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

spank-gif.278780
Hmmmm...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
LOLOL

You mean like the Whistleblowers memo made by lawyers, a d now the whistleblower has been found out he worked with Biden.....So bad they had to bring in a SECOND whistleblower....pretty soon a 3rd, then a 4th!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

0dd9233a-5b46-4d06-81bd-5951d0c5cd39.jpeg
LOLOLOLOL

You're all over the place, vagisil. We were talking about that photo Obviously that stung 'cause now you tried switching to a purported document surfacing about Joe Biden getting paid by Burisma -- and now talking about whistleblowers.

Thanks for letting me know that stung... Here it is again ...

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_10.04.57_AM_copy.jpg

Nope, no Hunter Biden "boss" there ^^^

:lmao:

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

I love it how Trumpettes laugh when they were just duped by their orange master.

foxnews.com
LOLOLOL

I love it how Trumpettes laugh when they were just duped by their orange master.
Yes, 3.5% unemployment. More money in your pocket from a tax cut, and drastically cutting illegal invaders BTW. ASSWIPE, you notice much less crime being reported by these criminals?... funny that your Surrender Monkey in 8 years accomplished being able to buy himself and the Mooocher a $14+ million dollar MANSION....Funny how he became president and wasn't worth $800K as he walked through the doors of the White House.....more bullshit, from our ABNORMALS!!!

Forum List

Back