🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why isn't ISIS attacking Israel, no one attacks Israel, although its

surrounded by its enemies. Iran is not nor have they ever attacked Israel, PM Bibi has had it in for Iran since 1992, WHY?

Does Iran support Hezbollah?

not according to Penelope

Hezbollah did not initiate any attack against Israel, Israel initiated an attack (as always) also Hezbollah said they did not want to fight with Israel but they would if need be.

Wrong again----well---actually you are just a lying bitch----the war of 2006 was initiated by an incursion into Israel by the shit you support----they murdered----if I remember correctly, six Israelis to delight your fellow sluts and even kidnapped two and engaged in the OBSCENE MUTILATIONS that you enjoy. Nuskharahallahs comment
centered on the idea that he has the right as a muslim to entertain muslimah sluts by mutilating jewish boys and HE did not consider the murders and mutilations a sufficient provocation to galvanize a counter attack. He did comment that he did not expect so ROBUST a response. Do you have a theory as to why IRANIAN TRAINED muslims ----and even Iranian muslims ----were set up in elaborate bunkers and armed to the teeth in labanon just on the border of Northern Israel?------
do you imagine it was ---TO PROTECT the wasteland south of the Litani river because Iran is
interested in wastelands? Or simply because Iranians like to waste money?-------seems to me you never met an Iranian. I have----I know better----actually ---so do you but you are a lying bitch.

while we are at it-----any theories as to why the Iranians armed the small minority of Shiite muslims in Yemen and even reinforced their numbers with Hezbollah pigs? -------I am sure you know why but I like to read your islamo Nazi parrot crap

surrounded by its enemies. Iran is not nor have they ever attacked Israel, PM Bibi has had it in for Iran since 1992, WHY?

ISIS won't attack Israel right now because Israel would pulverize them, they wouldn't play nice like we are. Besides ISIS has enough problems fighting Assad, the US, Iran, Shite Militias, the Kurds etc etc why open up another front? thats just stupid.
The whole US-led anti-isis coalition isn´t pulverizing them.
Why is the Israeli air force attacking Syrian forces coincident with ISIS attacks on the Syrian army?

The US Led coalition isn't pulverizing them, thats the point. If ISIS attacked Israel, the Israelis would unleash pure hellfire on them, and they know it. Thats why ISIS has not done anything to Israel yet.

Israel= Isis.

Bullshit.

gravity!!!! you were more fun when we did
menus for the schmucks doing
the hunger strikes----now
lets play a game
israeliisisisraelisis-- ISRAEL ___ IS rael ISis

see?-----its a game!!!!!

Hezbollah did not initiate any attack against Israel, Israel initiated an attack (as always) also Hezbollah said they did not want to fight with Israel but they would if need be.

Wrong again----well---actually you are just a lying bitch----the war of 2006 was initiated by an incursion into Israel by the shit you support----they murdered----if I remember correctly, six Israelis to delight your fellow sluts and even kidnapped two and engaged in the OBSCENE MUTILATIONS that you enjoy. Nuskharahallahs comment
centered on the idea that he has the right as a muslim to entertain muslimah sluts by mutilating jewish boys and HE did not consider the murders and mutilations a sufficient provocation to galvanize a counter attack. He did comment that he did not expect so ROBUST a response. Do you have a theory as to why IRANIAN TRAINED muslims ----and even Iranian muslims ----were set up in elaborate bunkers and armed to the teeth in labanon just on the border of Northern Israel?------
do you imagine it was ---TO PROTECT the wasteland south of the Litani river because Iran is
interested in wastelands? Or simply because Iranians like to waste money?-------seems to me you never met an Iranian. I have----I know better----actually ---so do you but you are a lying bitch.

while we are at it-----any theories as to why the Iranians armed the small minority of Shiite muslims in Yemen and even reinforced their numbers with Hezbollah pigs? -------I am sure you know why but I like to read your islamo Nazi parrot crap

so Israel says, but we know they some how initiated it. You have no proof Iran has anything to do with Yemen, but Iran is fighting Isis which must really piss off Israel.

so Israel says, but we know they some how initiated it. You have no proof Iran has anything to do with Yemen, but Iran is fighting Isis which must really piss off Israel.

Of course -----"Israel initiated it ''''somehow'''' "
like with Talmudic black magic. ----the same way da joooos do alchemy I have "no proof that Iran has anything to do with yemen"------uh---yeah I do----I GOT FAMILY CONNECTIONS. Why would Iran fighting ISIS "piss-off" Israel??----now you are DISINTEGRATING. you need a time-out, honey........'

be patient penny dear-----soon there will be action across the Yemeni--Saudi border--------
BECOOOZ DA JOOOOS DO MAGIC

ISIS won't attack Israel right now because Israel would pulverize them, they wouldn't play nice like we are. Besides ISIS has enough problems fighting Assad, the US, Iran, Shite Militias, the Kurds etc etc why open up another front? thats just stupid.
Why is the Israeli air force attacking Syrian forces coincident with ISIS attacks on the Syrian army?

The US Led coalition isn't pulverizing them, thats the point. If ISIS attacked Israel, the Israelis would unleash pure hellfire on them, and they know it. Thats why ISIS has not done anything to Israel yet.
The truth is that ISIS and Al-Qaeda are Nato proxy armies and would not harm their masters but for propaganda purposes.

Here, we have the IDF in small talk with Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda´s Syrian branch) at the border in Golan:
Golan-al-nusra-idf-mtg.jpg

There are dozens of rebel groups in Syria, how do you know which one those 2 belong to?
1. There are not dozens but hundreds of groups. But they don´t act autonomic but are affiliated to others. Fighters can also be members of more than one group.
Aleppo Battle Al Qaeda s Jabhat Al-Nusra Is Friend To Syrian Rebel Groups

2. It was the Al-Nusra that took over the border region some months ago.
WATCH Al-Nusra Front takes over Quneitra crossing The Times of Israel
Are Israel Jabhat al-Nusra coordinating on attacks in Syria - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

3. The groups fighting Syria can be summed up as Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

like with Talmudic black magic. ----the same way da joooos do alchemy I have "no proof that Iran has anything to do with yemen"------uh---yeah I do----I GOT FAMILY CONNECTIONS. Why would Iran fighting ISIS "piss-off" Israel??----now you are DISINTEGRATING. you need a time-out, honey........'

be patient penny dear-----soon there will be action across the Yemeni--Saudi border--------

ISIS = Israel , maybe a few splinter groups but mainly under Israel command. Hired mercenaries and terrorists. Da Joooos, I call you now Khazars , do you speak Yiddish?

The truth is that ISIS and Al-Qaeda are Nato proxy armies and would not harm their masters but for propaganda purposes.

Here, we have the IDF in small talk with Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda´s Syrian branch) at the border in Golan:
Golan-al-nusra-idf-mtg.jpg

There are dozens of rebel groups in Syria, how do you know which one those 2 belong to?
1. There are not dozens but hundreds of groups. But they don´t act autonomic but a affiliated to others.
Aleppo Battle Al Qaeda s Jabhat Al-Nusra Is Friend To Syrian Rebel Groups

2. It was the Al-Nusra that took over the border region some months ago.
WATCH Al-Nusra Front takes over Quneitra crossing The Times of Israel
Are Israel Jabhat al-Nusra coordinating on attacks in Syria - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

3. The groups fighting Syria can be summed up as Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Yes!!!!------arabs are a MOST ACCOMODATING
PEOPLE------they constantly FRACTIONATE ----
they are something like the HEAD OF THE MEDUSA

ISIS = Israel , maybe a few splinter groups but mainly under Israel command. Hired mercenaries and terrorists. Da Joooos, I call you now Khazars , do you speak Yiddish?
Joooos is grammatically not correct. It is Jooooz.

Yiddish is not a KHAZARIAN language ----
there are jews from the vicinity------If I am correct
in my geography-----I would say AZERBAIJAN
is something like where Khazarian jews would have been (I am braced----go right ahead and attack , real bukharis) ----uhm ---da jooos out there in the STANS of asia------are called -----
BUKHARIS-----and some of them speak a form
of Hebraized Farsi -------Yiddish is a form of
Hebraized German. Any Bukharis out there?-----HELP ME OUT HERE ----the thing I like most about the Bukharis is their really cute Yarmulkes.
Getting back to KHAZARIAN JEWS-----that was a book -----written in poetry-----about 1000 years ago in Hebraized Arabic by the famous poet
Yehuda haLevi-------I am delighted that you are so
interested, penny dear. The jews who spoke Yiddish were in the RHINE VALLEY. Did you know-----penny dear-----that there actually exists a baby form of Hebraized English?. English words written with Hebrew letters with a bit dollop of Hebrew thrown in, Reading it is very entertaining

I like that-----it is more SYMBOLIC

Da Jooooz

if a handful of Muslims students had the ability to pull of 9/11 why do they not do the same to Israel

Da Jooooz
What about them ?

The sheer ignorance of that statement boggles the mind, Penelope! Iran supplies the missiles that are fired at Israeli civilian targets by the thousands. Yet you wonder why Bibi has it "in" for Iran? Seriously?

Da Jooooz
What about them ?

Grammatically speaking...........

...PM Bibi has had it in for Iran since 1992, WHY?

He's simply been dancing at the behest of his globalist string-pullers, just like all anti-Islamic "western" leaders have been doing over the past several decades. This is much bigger than Israel or even the United States; it's about gaining control over the monetary systems of the few remaining holdouts to the western central banking system's chief means of enslavement - usury.

It's no coincidence that the overtly targeted countries in the so-called War on Terror (Afghanistan and Iraq) both have largely Muslim populations. Usury is explicitly forbidden in the Qur'an, you see (one of the few doctrines out of the three main 'Abrahamic' Faiths that deserve the thumbs up, IMO). :thup: During the same period, two covertly targeted Islamic countries, Libya and Sudan, were also destablized so that western style central banks could be installed (mission accomplished in all four of those countries by 2011, BTW).

Prior to 9/11, the day that falsely painted Islam as the enemy of the world (ironically by the true blood-sucking enemies of humanity), there were reportedly 7 holdouts - Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Iran, Cuba, and North Korea. Only the last 3 countries on that list still remain to be conquered, with Iran as the lone Islamic stalwart. Once it falls (if it falls), the two little dictatorships in Cuba and North Korea will likely be dealt with under other pretenses. If and when they fall...the globalists will hold all of the reins.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with the idea of a 'one world government'; in fact the notion of uniting humanity under a common utopian cause can be conceived of in many beautiful ways. The problem, as I see it, is the manner in which the current globalist power brokers have conducted their common drive to that end...and what their undeniably inhuman(e) tactics say about the characters and moral values of such individuals. These are NOT the sort of leaders that should be allowed ANY form of rulership over mankind.

Last edited:

Da Jooooz

BOO-----do you know why arabs like DA JOOOZ
so much-------well??? ok ----I will tell you.....

DA JOOOOOZ KNOW HOW TO MAKE
DA BOOOOZ (well---mostly just wine)

if a handful of Muslims students had the ability to pull of 9/11 why do they not do the same to Israel

just what giant standing building----standing over a city of several million would you expect them to knock down?. ----the GLORIOUS SMEGMAISTS
had a reasonable target in NYC

The sheer ignorance of that statement boggles the mind, Penelope! Iran supplies the missiles that are fired at Israeli civilian targets by the thousands. Yet you wonder why Bibi has it "in" for Iran? Seriously?

Never confuse a delusion with FACT AND LOGIC

wrong again the 2006 war with Lebanon was
initiated by Hezbollah----which made an INCURSION into Israel and killed several soldiers to your delight-----they also captured a few and mutilated them to death in the manner that delights your fellowjihadist sluts, Your hero NUSKHARAHALLAH did admit to the incursion Hezbollah also likes to delight you with attacks on jewish citizens ---especially Israelis----especially children---outside of Israel------at tourist sites, etc-------may you and yours end up in the vicinity
Prior to the 2006 war, Palestine acknowledged Israel, a major Israeli claim for two-state talks.
In return, Israel bombarded Palestine and Lebanon, stifling any such talks.

"Palestine" (a few winking pigs) acknowleged that Israel exists and refused to disavow its agenda to destroy DA JOOOS------you can take that acknowledgement and shove it up AL NABI's stinking ass. The meccaist dogs continued to mutilate people in the style jihadista sluts enjoy ------

just what giant standing building----standing over a city of several million would you expect them to knock down?. ----the GLORIOUS SMEGMAISTS
had a reasonable target in NYC
I am sure they would find Israel a target rich enviroment

Forum List

Back