Why isn't ISIS attacking Israel, no one attacks Israel, although its

surrounded by its enemies. Iran is not nor have they ever attacked Israel, PM Bibi has had it in for Iran since 1992, WHY?

The sheer ignorance of that statement boggles the mind, Penelope! Iran supplies the missiles that are fired at Israeli civilian targets by the thousands. Yet you wonder why Bibi has it "in" for Iran? Seriously?
That is not true. Hamas uses WWII Katyusha rockets and primitive home made rockets. Syria supplies Palestine with anti-tank missiles.

Hamas uses Iranian supplied copies of Russian rockets that are shipped from Iran to the Sudan...transported through the Sinai to tunnels leading from Egypt to Gaza.
Sure :rolleyes-41:

That's your response? "Sure" and an emoticon? You don't deal with reality well, do you Bleipriester? Anyone who won't admit that Iran is the major supplier of arms to groups like Hamas are either incredibly naive or don't care about the truth. Which are you?

surrounded by its enemies. Iran is not nor have they ever attacked Israel, PM Bibi has had it in for Iran since 1992, WHY?

The sheer ignorance of that statement boggles the mind, Penelope! Iran supplies the missiles that are fired at Israeli civilian targets by the thousands. Yet you wonder why Bibi has it "in" for Iran? Seriously?

And the US supplies weapons that Israel uses to slaugher the Pals, and you wonder why Iran has an issue with the US.

The way Israel has Gaza guarded I doubt any weapons can get in, and that is why there is so little bombing evidence in Israel.

That is not true. Hamas uses WWII Katyusha rockets and primitive home made rockets. Syria supplies Palestine with anti-tank missiles.

Hamas uses Iranian supplied copies of Russian rockets that are shipped from Iran to the Sudan...transported through the Sinai to tunnels leading from Egypt to Gaza.

That's your response? "Sure" and an emoticon? You don't deal with reality well, do you Bleipriester? Anyone who won't admit that Iran is the major supplier of arms to groups like Hamas are either incredibly naive or don't care about the truth. Which are you?

And the US supplies weapons that Israel uses to slaugher the Pals, and you wonder why Iran has an issue with the US.

The way Israel has Gaza guarded I doubt any weapons can get in, and that is why there is so little bombing evidence in Israel.

Yeah, except for the THOUSANDS of rockets that the Palestinians fire at Israel?

There is little bombing in Israel because there is airtight security on the borders between Israel and it's neighbors...hence the tunnels that the Palestinians dig to attack Israel.

Are you people really this clueless about what Israel faces from groups like Hamas?

Iran provides arms and money to Palestinian terror groups so that they can attack Israel. They've done so for decades. The truth of the matter is that if Hamas and groups like them would stop attacking Israel then Israel wouldn't be attacking them in response.

There is little bombing in Israel because there is airtight security on the borders between Israel and it's neighbors...hence the tunnels that the Palestinians dig to attack Israel.

Are you people really this clueless about what Israel faces from groups like Hamas?

Boy one would think with those "thousands of rockets" that some damage would of been done to Israel.

Israel hates Iran. ISIS and Iran are bitter enemies!
Any further questions?

yes----what point are you trying to make?
simple and enemy of my enemy is my friend
at least till it stops serving my purpose.

You have not answered the query----"what is your point"----IN CONTEXT---your use of the hackneyed
Arabic saying-----as YOU used it ---referred to Israel, iran, and Isis. ------the Arabic dictum does not apply
in any way to that situation. There are dozens of
factions of jihadist filth in the Middle east-----none are
"friends" to Israel. Your use of that cynical barbaric dictum is actually humorous in light of that which I learned over the years about jihadist societies-----from
semi-jihadists themselves and their victims

Boy one would think with those "thousands of rockets" that some damage would of been done to Israel.

"Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands[1][2][3][4] of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict. As of July 2014 the attacks have killed 50 people,[5] and injured more than 1900 people, but their main effect is their creation of widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life among the Israeli populace.[6] Medical studies in Sderot, the Israeli city closest to the Gaza Strip, have documented a post-traumatic stress disorder incidence among young children of almost 50%, as well as high rates of depression and miscarriage.[7][8][9]" Wikipedia

When you murder 50 people in cold blood and injure 1900...I think that meets the definition of "damage". You are wearing blinders on this topic, Penelope.

The Palestinians continue to escalate their attempts to kill Israelis with more powerful rockets that have greater range and greater payload. I'm not quite sure what you think the response should be to that from Israel. Do you HAVE another response? I'm all ears...

"Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands[1][2][3][4] of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict. As of July 2014 the attacks have killed 50 people,[5] and injured more than 1900 people, but their main effect is their creation of widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life among the Israeli populace.[6] Medical studies in Sderot, the Israeli city closest to the Gaza Strip, have documented a post-traumatic stress disorder incidence among young children of almost 50%, as well as high rates of depression and miscarriage.[7][8][9]" Wikipedia

When you murder 50 people in cold blood and injure 1900...I think that meets the definition of "damage". You are wearing blinders on this topic, Penelope.

Penelope is not "wearing blinders"------she considers dead children with their brains blown out of their heads----
"no damage" ----if the head in question is that of a jewish child

Yes, that´s my response.
I can add this: Qassam rocket - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
And say that Iran is not delivering rockets to Hamas but to Hezbollah, which does not fire rockets randomly at Israel.

Yes, that´s my response.
And say that Iran is not delivering rockets to Hamas but to Hezbollah, which does not fire rockets randomly at Israel.

try again How do you characterize the saturation bombing of Haifa in 2006------what was the MILITARY
TARGET?. You hero Nuskharahallah----claimed that he has rockets that can reach not only tel aviv----
but even beersheva-------was your hero doing stand up comedy??------ISLAMIC SENSE OF HUMOR?

Hezbollah is in Gaza-----try to keep up

Yes, that´s my response.

try again How do you characterize the saturation bombing of Haifa in 2006------what was the MILITARY
TARGET?. You hero Nuskharahallah----claimed that he has rockets that can reach not only tel aviv----
but even beersheva-------was your hero doing stand up comedy??------ISLAMIC SENSE OF HUMOR?

Beirut 2006: What was the military target?
Haret_Hreik_Before_After_22_July_2006.png

Yes, that´s my response.

the military target in Beirut was IMBEDDED HEZBOLLAH. as you already knew----
Hezbollah EXISTS for the purpose of destroying
Israel ----and a few other issue of IRANIAN SHIT
SHIITE EMPIRE-------the empire that has promised
to destroy Israel-----ie the Nazi shit which is COMMON CAUSE between BAATHIST SHIT and IRANIAN EMPIRE SHIT. In fact -----DESTROY DA JOOOOS ---is the only bond that ties BAATHIS PIGS TO SHIITE PIGS

Yes, that´s my response.

the military target in Beirut was IMBEDDED HEZBOLLAH. as you already knew----
Hezbollah EXISTS for the purpose of destroying
Israel ----and a few other issue of IRANIAN SHIT
SHIITE EMPIRE-------the empire that has promised
to destroy Israel-----ie the Nazi shit which is COMMON CAUSE between BAATHIST SHIT and IRANIAN EMPIRE SHIT. In fact -----DESTROY DA JOOOOS ---is the only bond that ties BAATHIS PIGS TO SHIITE PIGS
A.Lebanese.woman.walks.past.the.rubble.in.the.southern.suburb.of.Beirut.08-28-2006.jpg

beirut.war.2006.001.jpg

beirut.war.2006.002.jpg

beirut.war.2006.003.jpg

Want more "military targets"?

you made no point captain blei ----of the Baathist baby murderers. Hezbollah was holed up in civilian areas of BOTH Beirut and the wasteland south of the Litani river----they did it the usual "Shiite/Baathist whore way"----you got pictures of their FORTRESSES out of the way of civilians? ----you got pictures of their UNIFORMS?----
You still have not answered how Haifa and tel aviv are
MILITARY TARGETS

you made no point captain blei ----of the Baathist baby murderers.
We all know what the Palestinian 2014 "Baby Boom" was.
Palestinian Center for Human Rights

yes-----the Palestinians sent thousands of rockets into Israel hoping to blow the brains out of Israeli children----and did nothing to protect their own from the INEVITABLE
return fire--------sad that they did that
Why does the Israeli gov´t that claims to be reasonable bomb children?

Forum List

Back