Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

To utter ANY complaint when black kills white is, well, just plain RACIST!

Get with da program, Amerika!!

Eye roll. I hope some day a darling gentle giant visits one of your family members. Then we can all boo hoo with ya.

you threatening my family now gracie? becazuse I made you look stupid?

the whines weren't enough?

how sad and pathetic you are.
She's implying that black violence would somehow hurt you more than white violence. Remember mr.d? He used to do the same thing.

Eye roll. I hope some day a darling gentle giant visits one of your family members. Then we can all boo hoo with ya.

you threatening my family now gracie? becazuse I made you look stupid?

the whines weren't enough?

how sad and pathetic you are.
She's implying that black violence would somehow hurt you more than white violence. Remember mr.d? He used to do the same thing.
Um. Wrong. I am implying that her stance that blacks are hunted and killed by whites might bite her in her ass someday if she is in the wrong place at the wrong time because black on white crime is rarely reported by the media. That IS what the topic is about, ya know.

lol. It amuses me that you think I am racist.

no it doesn't. or you wouldn't have hit the little red x. apparently it bothered you. so you pout.

the fact that you think you can view this in the same light as the epidemic of murders of unarmed black men is laughable. and if you don't want people to think you're racist, don't act like one. it's really simple.
What epidemic? Link?
The only epidemic of the black man is they love to kill each other.

awww... all the little racists come out to play. lol.
Link it Jillian. You said there is an epidemic of unarmed black men being killed. I want to see your stats.

1. adjective
    adjective: epidemic
    1. 1.
      of, relating to, or of the nature of an epidemic.
      "shoplifting has reached epidemic proportions"
      synonyms:rife, rampant, widespread, wide-ranging, extensive, pervasive;
      [TBODY] [/TBODY]

NLT..if you disagree with her...you are racist and having a meltdown. In her world, anyway.

lol. It amuses me that you think I am racist.

no it doesn't. or you wouldn't have hit the little red x. apparently it bothered you. so you pout.

the fact that you think you can view this in the same light as the epidemic of murders of unarmed black men is laughable. and if you don't want people to think you're racist, don't act like one. it's really simple.
What epidemic? Link?
The only epidemic of the black man is they love to kill each other.

awww... all the little racists come out to play. lol.
Link it Jillian. You said there is an epidemic of unarmed black men being killed. I want to see your stats.

1. adjective
    adjective: epidemic
    1. 1.
      of, relating to, or of the nature of an epidemic.
      "shoplifting has reached epidemic proportions"
      synonyms:rife, rampant, widespread, wide-ranging, extensive, pervasive;
      [TBODY] [/TBODY]

if you don't understand that there is a huge problem with the victimization of young black males, then I can't help you.

but thanks so much for the dictionary link. I hope you learned something new in your googling efforts.

but do please provide proof that black men "love" to kill each other.

Pretty sure I could hunt up some of your wisdoms and make you look foolish, but...nah. You're a nobody.

Meanwhile....if this thread can return BACK to the topic, that would be cool. After all....the OP is not All About Gracie.

if you don't understand that there is a huge problem with the victimization of young black males, then I can't help you.

but thanks so much for the dictionary link. I hope you learned something new in your googling efforts.

but do please provide proof that black men "love" to kill each other.

Tolja

NLT..if you disagree with her...you are racist and having a meltdown. In her world, anyway.
I just want her to back up her claims, I know she cant because records are not kept on how many unarmed black men were killed by white cops.
Anyone can just pull bfs claims out of thier ass and not back them up.

a) if you know about it, the "media" covered it.
b) is the murder of young unarmed white men an endemic problem in our society.

i love when people pretend to try to mask racism. it never goes very well.

The IRONY here just screams.

Pretty sure I could hunt up some of your wisdoms and make you look foolish, but...nah. You're a nobody.

Meanwhile....if this thread can return BACK to the topic, that would be cool. After all....the OP is not All About Gracie.

your topic was shown to be silly.

why don't you just say you want to be high fived by rightwingnuts who agree with your premise.

Well....I must leave for awhile. But when I get back home I will check to see if this thread is back on topic or just another pile of shit on the living room floor by Meltdown Jillian and Trashy Godless.

Toodles for now.

Well....I must leave for awhile. But when I get back home I will check to see if this thread is back on topic or just another pile of shit on the living room floor by Meltdown Jillian and Trashy Godless.

Toodles for now.
Beware of Negroes.

I love how they compare a white guy running from police with an outstanding warrant for robbery that someone called the police to say had a gun in the OP's mind the same as a black guy with no record and no gun.

How many times was that white guy shot? Is he dead?

Forum List

Back