Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

Ol Jillian is a Redexer. LOL

You gonna go hunt down all my posts and redex 'em? hehehehehehe. Such a tard.

that's false. black on BLACK crime is far more common.

but that has nothing to do with the thread. the thread is a whine that somehow the killing of a white person by a black officer a) is somehow an endemic problem; and b) is somehow being ignored by the media.

i spent months watching the wingers on this board thing it was ok for a man to stalk and hunt down a young unarmed black man.

i'm afraid i find the concern about this issue uninteresting at best.

Tell that to the person who wrote it.

teresa mull, the person who wrote the article was relating the whines of rush limbot and the worldnutdaily. she offered no opinion on the subject. in fact, teresa mull writes for rightwingwatch and simply relays what the nutters are talking about, as far as i know.

you're the one who asked why the "media" isn't covering it. well, apparently the media IS covering it or you wouldn't know about it.

Ol Jillian is a Redexer. LOL

You gonna go hunt down all my posts and redex 'em? hehehehehehe. Such a tard.

you're kidding right? you red ex'd me.

did you think i wouldn't do it back, drama queen?

or would you like to tell some more stories.

perhaps you'd like to now go into a meltdown over red x's.

we'll wait.

A black 18 year old teenager gets murdered by a white cop.

Thousands of black people (and people from other races) unite to protest and show their concern, traveling across the country to pay their respect and contribute to the cause.

A white 20 year old man gets murdered by a black cop.

Millions of white people don't give a fuck and continue on like nothing happened, and the few that do "care" don't bother to drop what they are doing to travel across the country and pay their respect.

So... unless you went to his city and protested this yourself, or traveled across the country to go to his funeral, instead of sitting behind your computer complaining like a little bitch, might I kindly suggest Gracie that you shut the fuck up.

The reality is, this shouldn't even be about race. Its about trigger happy police officers that deserve an early death. Fuck the police.​

Last edited:
that's false. black on BLACK crime is far more common.

but that has nothing to do with the thread. the thread is a whine that somehow the killing of a white person by a black officer a) is somehow an endemic problem; and b) is somehow being ignored by the media.

i spent months watching the wingers on this board thing it was ok for a man to stalk and hunt down a young unarmed black man.

i'm afraid i find the concern about this issue uninteresting at best.

Tell that to the person who wrote it.

teresa mull, the person who wrote the article was relating the whines of rush limbot and the worldnutdaily. she offered no opinion on the subject. in fact, teresa mull writes for rightwingwatch and simply relays what the nutters are talking about, as far as i know.

you're the one who asked why the "media" isn't covering it. well, apparently the media IS covering it or you wouldn't know about it.

Maybe I should give a link and speak reallllll slowwwww for the tard.

Why isn t the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer - The Week

Found on Yahoo News.

I just brought the news here in current events, since that is what this forum is for, moron.

teresa mull, the person who wrote the article was relating the whines of rush limbot and the worldnutdaily. she offered no opinion on the subject.

This I agree with. Hence, no Redex. Comprende'? Or is that too deep for ya?

The liberals want to release all these killers, thugs and rapist onto our streets. That is the only thing that will make them feel good.

Somehow they believe that most of these people don't deserve prison.

Look, let's not make ths a racial issue. It is about the fact that the police are trained to shoot to kill whatever the circumstances. At some point, we have to ask why? At 20 ft. I can hit one leg or the other with a pistol. And I do not consider myself an expert with a handgun. Why cannot the police?

And why don't more of them carry air tasers and stun guns. A lot of police dept's now carry air tasers so we don't hear of them killing people needlessly.

The air tasers we have are also tasers so you can get several targets.

The teenager is probably a thug. I bet he had marijuana in his system when he died. Let's completely ignore the cop and investigate the shit out of that teenager.

Any police officers here at usmb? Or retired? Maybe they can answer why tasers or stun guns are not used more. It's a good question, luddly.

lol. It amuses me that you think I am racist.

no it doesn't. or you wouldn't have hit the little red x. apparently it bothered you. so you pout.

the fact that you think you can view this in the same light as the epidemic of murders of unarmed black men is laughable. and if you don't want people to think you're racist, don't raise silly issues.
Are you retarded? I Redex'd it because I don't agree with your take on it. There is no pouting, but there does seem to be some tears forming in your eyes. Poor dear.

obviously there is. because you felt the need to comment.

or do you forget what you do?

Indeed. Why not?

The problem the media has on this particular case, is the town of Salt Lake is not going to break out in riots, so the media just can't sell a lot of commercials.
Remember the old saying in the newsroom:
"If it bleeds, it leads".

No,

They can't whine about white privilege all day and accuse us of being slaughters of black males. Look at slate, msnbc. This is what you will find.

lol. It amuses me that you think I am racist.

no it doesn't. or you wouldn't have hit the little red x. apparently it bothered you. so you pout.

the fact that you think you can view this in the same light as the epidemic of murders of unarmed black men is laughable. and if you don't want people to think you're racist, don't raise silly issues.
Are you retarded? I Redex'd it because I don't agree with your take on it. There is no pouting, but there does seem to be some tears forming in your eyes. Poor dear.

obviously there is. because you felt the need to comment.

or do you forget what you do?

Hello? Is anyone home McFly? Try to digest this:
I commented because that is what message boards and threads and forums are for, sweetums. I posted it because it's a message board. I commented because that is what the reply button is for. Hello? HelloOOooooo?

The teenager is probably a thug. I bet he had marijuana in his system when he died. Let's completely ignore the cop and investigate the shit out of that teenager.

LMAO

Having Marijuana in your system does not make you a thug, nor does it make you violent. Really, what would that have to do with ANYTHING

I know. Smug ass conservatives think otherwise.

Forum List

Back