Why Isn’t The Press Asking Trump To Drop Out? Also Known As Your Guide To Stop Getting Played

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.
Because they know there is no chance that Republicans, conservatives, and alt-right media will turn against Trump. It ain't gonna happen.
And while Biden's record isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, he clearly needs to retire and enjoy his golden years.
The country will be forever grateful to him for sending Trump to the showers in 2020. Right now, history will regard him favorably.

Turn the country back over to Trump and the Republicans....and all that goes away. And history..won't be kind to him.

Trump isnt being asked to drop out because he has good policies and he isnt senile. We are quite happy with our candidate. Unlike with Biden, we picked him in our primaries and we are highly motivated to vote for him.

The only people asking for both presidents to drop out are democrats. Doesnt that tell you something? :laugh:

I thought you said Biden would mop the floor with Trump at the debate? :laugh:

Why the fuck would Trump even think about dropping out.? He's a sho-in for another term.

Were you in a freaking coma during the Trump administration? You couldn't get through a day without the mainstream media invoking the 25th Amendment. The question is where has the MSM been in the last three years of Biden's mental decline?

...because Trump is smart, sharp, and he beat Biden over the head with a bat at that debate. That's why the media isn't asking Trump to drop out.

Dropping out is for losers- Biden lost now mostly all dems want him to drop out!
~~~~~~
There was no need during the June 27th debate for DJT to shout or yell. He was smart enough to let Joe bury himself and his followers single-handedly. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because they know there is no chance that Republicans, conservatives, and alt-right media will turn against Trump. It ain't gonna happen.
And while Biden's record isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, he clearly needs to retire and enjoy his golden years.
The country will be forever grateful to him for sending Trump to the showers in 2020. Right now, history will regard him favorably.

Turn the country back over to Trump and the Republicans....and all that goes away. And history..won't be kind to him.
You people are so delusional.

As if Biden had much of anything to do with removing Trump from office.

Matter of fact, the same people that helped remove Trump from office are trying to remove Biden as we speak. Quickest way to remove Biden is stop sheltering him.

Forum List

Back