Why Isn't This Detail About The Southerland, TX Shooter Being Reported?

Former friends and school mates of Devin Kelly told members of the mainstream media, including CNN, that he was an avowed atheist who hated religious people. Why do we have to discover this fact through the U.K. Daily Mail? I'm guessing it is because it would not be PC, as it would suggest his primary motive was to target Christians, which would make it a "hate crime." This is just another example among many, as to why so many people do not trust the mainstream media to tell us the whole truth about anything!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html

Don’t see how it matters. Don’t think it was a contributing factor in the guys actions. Can’t a really bad act just be a really bad act without any political or religious overtones?

No, I doubt it can, or at least it is very unlikely that any mass killing is not rooted in politics or religion.
Really? Already forgot about Las Vegas and Columbine?

Columbine is the exception that proves the rule. And what was the motivation for Las Vegas? Right, we don’t know.

Former friends and school mates of Devin Kelly told members of the mainstream media, including CNN, that he was an avowed atheist who hated religious people. Why do we have to discover this fact through the U.K. Daily Mail? I'm guessing it is because it would not be PC, as it would suggest his primary motive was to target Christians, which would make it a "hate crime." This is just another example among many, as to why so many people do not trust the mainstream media to tell us the whole truth about anything!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html

Don’t see how it matters. Don’t think it was a contributing factor in the guys actions. Can’t a really bad act just be a really bad act without any political or religious overtones?

No, I doubt it can, or at least it is very unlikely that any mass killing is not rooted in politics or religion.

Columbine is the exception that proves the rule. And what was the motivation for Las Vegas? Right, we don’t know.

Columbine was two kids who were nerds. They were chided every day likely from those same students until the already disturbed kids had enough and shot them. Having seen shot folks before, I would never wish for that, but in honesty, the columbine kids deserved what happened. Those victims planted the seeds for the event.

Vegas? We will never get the detail because an incompetent bunch of retards playing cops fucked the investigation all to hell forever giving the likes of Alex Jones and Clyde Lewis fodder to sell DVD's and books about how the govrenment used alien technology to make paddock do what he did.

Columbine was two kids who were nerds. They were chided every day likely from those same students until the already disturbed kids had enough and shot them. Having seen shot folks before, I would never wish for that, but in honesty, the columbine kids deserved what happened. Those victims planted the seeds for the event.

Vegas? We will never get the detail because an incompetent bunch of retards playing cops fucked the investigation all to hell forever giving the likes of Alex Jones and Clyde Lewis fodder to sell DVD's and books about how the govrenment used alien technology to make paddock do what he did.

I live in Colorado. I remember the day of the Columbine shootings. I have friends who were personally and significantly impacted by it. Frankly, I dont believe any sane and mentally health person would say those kids deserved to be shot in that school, that day. I urge you, please search who you are, talk to people who care about you. If you have a religious leader, reach out to them. You need to find help.

Las Vegas isn’t even concluded yet, and Columbine was political.

The victims in Columbine deserved it? That's a new one. Why do you assume that those who were shot all engaged in chiding the shooters? (Ignoring the idea that making fun of someone in school makes a child deserve to be shot)

Las Vegas isn’t even concluded yet, and Columbine was political.
How was Columbine political? IIRC, it was a couple of bullied kids who finally flipped out and went postal.

It hasn't been omitted. I read it several times yesterday

What paper? There has been no mention of this in my local paper ABC affiliate, or ABC itself.

Maybe you need to read a different paper and the Lord knows you need to stop watching ABC!

The police would really like to know what the Las Vegas shooter's motive was? Why don't you tell them since no one but you apparently knows!

It seems to matter. He was an atheist who targeted that church.
He targeted his mother-in-law, but she wasn't there.

That's because the left represents all things contrary and decomposing. Add dishonesty, poor character and it doesn't meet the agenda, it goes unreported.

This guy seemed to have problems with his in-laws. They are members of that church but weren't there Sunday. His beef with his in-laws plus his atheism might have pushed him over the edge. The OP depends on MSN ABC for news they don't want to push.

He killed his ex grandmother-in-law.

What I find amazing is the USAF allowed him to plea bargain away 4 or 5 charges where he threatened his ex with loaded and unloaded guns. That's one I haven't seen widely reported.

If he was just targeting Christians, why would he go specifically to his mother-in-law's town and her church when he could have gone to any old church closer to where he lived? He was targeting her and assumed she'd be in church.

Last edited:

It hasn't been omitted. I read it several times yesterday

What paper? There has been no mention of this in my local paper ABC affiliate, or ABC itself.
Change the channel.

Why is it every time something like this happens, people get told it's not being reported, then ask the question "why isn't this being reported?" when it clearly is being reported?

Forum List

Back