Why it such a BFD for Republicans to mask (Idaho Edition)

Masks don't work.
Not unless you wear them. Funny how my mask wearing sister who's a nurse in the covid ward of Tampa General Hospital never contracted covid.

And yet, my sister who is a mask Nazi and is an RN at a nursing home did contract it.

Bet your sis was exposed to an unmasked Rump Humper. Masking protects others, not you. How many times must we explain it?

You have about a 92% chance of NEVER encountering a covid positive person. That's only about a 3% greater odds of being infected after being fully vaccinated. You're just not very smart, are ya commie?

You're just not very smart, are ya commie?

If you're not that smart, Communism always seems like a good idea.

84804124.jpg

Masks don't work.
Not unless you wear them. Funny how my mask wearing sister who's a nurse in the covid ward of Tampa General Hospital never contracted covid.

And yet, my sister who is a mask Nazi and is an RN at a nursing home did contract it.

Bet your sis was exposed to an unmasked Rump Humper. Masking protects others, not you. How many times must we explain it?

You have about a 92% chance of NEVER encountering a covid positive person. That's only about a 3% greater odds of being infected after being fully vaccinated. You're just not very smart, are ya commie?

Only an idiot would take medical advice and odds from you ;-)

Masks don't work.

Only an idiot would take medical advice and odds from you ;-)

Are you incapable of doing the math yourself? What am I saying, hell no you can't do the math yourself. If you could you wouldn't be spewing commie talking points.

Masking protects others

Protecting them from what?

I'm not infected ... at least not with COVID.

Do you test 3 or4 times a day? If not, you wouldn’t know.

The same reason I don't buy lottery tickets. I understand math ... I have a one in 100 chance of being infected. A one in 300 chance of being infected without symptoms.

I think you're safe.

I love the way idiots pull numbers outta their butts :lmao:

View attachment 471147
56d9cfbfdd0895260c8b48d7

Now while that proved to be a fake quote, kudos to the prankster who made it up. I mean, just how prescient did that turn out to be?

“If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican.”

He did. (But this was probably made after he declared he was running)​

“They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country.”

Nailed that one.​

“They believe anything on Fox News.”

Nailed that one too.​

“I could lie and they’d still eat it up.”

Over 30,000 lies in 4 years utterly proves that to be true.​

“I bet my numbers would be terrific.”

They were absolutely terrific for rightards.​

Do all Democrats mask up? Do all Republicans reject the mask?

Your broad brush is painting outside the lines again.

Watch the metric, Idaho will soon be infected along with FL, TX and AZ along with the rest of the deep south - something lacking in brain power.

You might want to check into reality occasionally.

Why? I'm very well grounded: I've respected the guidance of science and wear a mask; I keep my distance in the public; I wash my hands when I've been in public and when I return home.

I carry hand sanitizer in my car and have already been vaccinated with both shots [PFIZER]. And no, never did I ever feel my liberty and freedom was
abridged.

How about those governors in FL and Texas, sending their residents out to become infected, and to infect others? Dirt bags for sure!

Not really, if you check the link I posted, TX, FL and CA have seen very similar numbers, well except in their economies. CAs draconian shut downs have killed more businesses and harmed more children than either of the others by keeping their schools closed. Also the vast majority of the people I see at the stores and other place are wearing masks, they just don't need the nanny state to tell them how to be personally responsible. BTW, neither do I.

Screw you, CA has the largest population and the most diverse geography in the nation. Texas and Florida have the largest population of QANON kooks and extremists in the nation. Governors and Presidents have a duty to protect the population from pandemics, and idiots like you want others to believe mask wearing and social distancing are an abridgment to their liberty and freedom.

BTW, it is past time for the U.S. Code to have a new law to provide for Domestic Terrorism! Maybe such a code with severe penalties - 20 years or more and capital punishment - might make the Anarchists, Racists, Agent Provocateurs / Extremists to think before they respond with violence, i.e. Homicide, Arson and Vandalism.

ROFLMFAO, Were you looking in the mirror while typing that propaganda?

BTW the only sheep I ever see bringing up this qanon, what ever that is, are you ignorant assed commies. Care to tell me what that's all about?

And where was your concern for new laws while American cities were actually burning last year and even now in the NW? More than 30 people died in your commie violence.

You fucking commies have less integrity than an ameba.

What is a "fucking" commie? Idiots like you seem fixated by Communism which has never once existed in any nation-state; something educated people understand. As for my ideology it is based on the Golden Rule and the Democratic Party and its policies reflect that. My excuse for calling you an asshole and an idiot is that you're both, and you bullshit is inexcusable.

Well I sure appreciate your admission that you're not educated. Of course most people already knew that. And it was very apparent when you shoot off on theses tangents and failed to address any point I made or answer a single question. Perhaps you should post earlier in the day, before the sundowners gets so bad.

The only point you make is the one on top of your head.

View attachment 471147
56d9cfbfdd0895260c8b48d7

Now while that proved to be a fake quote, kudos to the prankster who made it up. I mean, just how prescient did that turn out to be?

“If I were to run, I’d run as a Republican.”
He did. (But this was probably made after he declared he was running)​

“They’re the dumbest group of voters in the country.”
Nailed that one.​

“They believe anything on Fox News.”
Nailed that one too.​

“I could lie and they’d still eat it up.”
Over 30,000 lies in 4 years utterly proves that to be true.​

“I bet my numbers would be terrific.”
They were absolutely terrific for rightards.​

And he kept more of his promises than any president in my life time. Go fucking figure. That's why you commies hate him.

Do all Democrats mask up? Do all Republicans reject the mask?

Your broad brush is painting outside the lines again.

Watch the metric, Idaho will soon be infected along with FL, TX and AZ along with the rest of the deep south - something lacking in brain power.

You might want to check into reality occasionally.

Why? I'm very well grounded: I've respected the guidance of science and wear a mask; I keep my distance in the public; I wash my hands when I've been in public and when I return home.

I carry hand sanitizer in my car and have already been vaccinated with both shots [PFIZER]. And no, never did I ever feel my liberty and freedom was
abridged.

How about those governors in FL and Texas, sending their residents out to become infected, and to infect others? Dirt bags for sure!

Not really, if you check the link I posted, TX, FL and CA have seen very similar numbers, well except in their economies. CAs draconian shut downs have killed more businesses and harmed more children than either of the others by keeping their schools closed. Also the vast majority of the people I see at the stores and other place are wearing masks, they just don't need the nanny state to tell them how to be personally responsible. BTW, neither do I.

Screw you, CA has the largest population and the most diverse geography in the nation. Texas and Florida have the largest population of QANON kooks and extremists in the nation. Governors and Presidents have a duty to protect the population from pandemics, and idiots like you want others to believe mask wearing and social distancing are an abridgment to their liberty and freedom.

BTW, it is past time for the U.S. Code to have a new law to provide for Domestic Terrorism! Maybe such a code with severe penalties - 20 years or more and capital punishment - might make the Anarchists, Racists, Agent Provocateurs / Extremists to think before they respond with violence, i.e. Homicide, Arson and Vandalism.

ROFLMFAO, Were you looking in the mirror while typing that propaganda?

BTW the only sheep I ever see bringing up this qanon, what ever that is, are you ignorant assed commies. Care to tell me what that's all about?

And where was your concern for new laws while American cities were actually burning last year and even now in the NW? More than 30 people died in your commie violence.

You fucking commies have less integrity than an ameba.

What is a "fucking" commie? Idiots like you seem fixated by Communism which has never once existed in any nation-state; something educated people understand. As for my ideology it is based on the Golden Rule and the Democratic Party and its policies reflect that. My excuse for calling you an asshole and an idiot is that you're both, and you bullshit is inexcusable.

Well I sure appreciate your admission that you're not educated. Of course most people already knew that. And it was very apparent when you shoot off on theses tangents and failed to address any point I made or answer a single question. Perhaps you should post earlier in the day, before the sundowners gets so bad.

The only point you make is the one on top of your head.

ROFLMAO Sundowners, yep.

Forum List

Back