Why it such a BFD for Republicans to mask (Idaho Edition)

Not "overwhelming" at all. Only the primitive tribalists deny the role that masks have to play in restricting the spread of this disease, which is a new one to humans and many are busy researching it to better understand how it works.

Once again, for your individual benefit since you seem resolved to remain ignorant.

Once again, Gateway Pundit and Federalist. Only the BEST sources for you loons. :rolleyes-41:
Well there’s common sense but you obviously don’t have any.

Not "overwhelming" at all. Only the primitive tribalists deny the role that masks have to play in restricting the spread of this disease, which is a new one to humans and many are busy researching it to better understand how it works.

Once again, for your individual benefit since you seem resolved to remain ignorant.

Once again, Gateway Pundit and Federalist. Only the BEST sources for you loons. :rolleyes-41:
Common sense is wearing a fucking mask while in a room with people ... and staying 6 feet away from them. At least.

Explain why you people have to politicize everything? ... the republicans appear to have gone completely off the rails. they appear to have gone totally radical right. Junk politics, junk science, junk religion, unqualified candidates, idiotic attention-getting theatrics, inability to communicate what that want to do and why they want to do it, screaming at people.

I believe you left the irony on.

You failed to explain why republicans act like they do now. The whole radical right thing is unacceptable. As I said, I remember when republicans were actually respectable, dignified people capable of providing some sort of leadership.
Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

Why would you be embarrassed, there are only 9 States with lower covid death rates than Idaho.

Also from your link:

Many lawmakers frequently don't wear masks, including some Democrats.

Why is it you commies never criticize your fellow commies? Hypocrite.

Per capita? BS or link me butthole

New York then New Jersey later led the WORLD in Per Capita deaths for many months. For a while the top three long running Democrat states led the world in Per Capita deaths.

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

Why do you primitives insist on politicizing what is basically a public-health problem that requires preventive measures by taken?

Of course the states that are densely populated and have extensive contact with the outside world will have higher infections rates than those sparsely populated states with little contact with people from other states and countries. Just go stand in the arrivals terminal at JFK.

Supposedly everyone at the arrivals terminal at JFK has been recently tested, the departure bus terminals at SW border towns would be a much better example, xiden is putting hundreds of covid positive illegals on buses everyday. And he's giving them more than a thousand dollars each to go forth and infect the nation. Evidently the xiden regime doesn't see it as much of a public health problem.

Where did you get the idea that immigrants at the SW border are not being tested?

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

Why would you be embarrassed, there are only 9 States with lower covid death rates than Idaho.

Also from your link:

New York then New Jersey later led the WORLD in Per Capita deaths for many months. For a while the top three long running Democrat states led the world in Per Capita deaths.

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

Why do you primitives insist on politicizing what is basically a public-health problem that requires preventive measures by taken?

Of course the states that are densely populated and have extensive contact with the outside world will have higher infections rates than those sparsely populated states with little contact with people from other states and countries. Just go stand in the arrivals terminal at JFK.

Supposedly everyone at the arrivals terminal at JFK has been recently tested, the departure bus terminals at SW border towns would be a much better example, xiden is putting hundreds of covid positive illegals on buses everyday. And he's giving them more than a thousand dollars each to go forth and infect the nation. Evidently the xiden regime doesn't see it as much of a public health problem.

Link on the thousand dollar plus payments please :link:

Funny, you seem to only be concerned about the money and not the covid positive people being disbursed around the country. I see if I can find where I read it.

Common sense is wearing a fucking mask while in a room with people ... and staying 6 feet away from them. At least.

Is this common sense?

tenor.gif

Also from your link:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

Funny, you seem to only be concerned about the money and not the covid positive people being disbursed around the country. I see if I can find where I read it.

So no link - Entirely on queue :rolleyes-41:

Not having an education in or license or any kind of medical degree I tend to follow the advice of those who do. Worry not if they have it perfected, nothing is 100%.

Do all Democrats mask up? Do all Republicans reject the mask?

Your broad brush is painting outside the lines again.

Watch the metric, Idaho will soon be infected along with FL, TX and AZ along with the rest of the deep south - something lacking in brain power.

You might want to check into reality occasionally.

Why? I'm very well grounded: I've respected the guidance of science and wear a mask; I keep my distance in the public; I wash my hands when I've been in public and when I return home.

I carry hand sanitizer in my car and have already been vaccinated with both shots [PFIZER]. And no, never did I ever feel my liberty and freedom was
abridged.

How about those governors in FL and Texas, sending their residents out to become infected, and to infect others? Dirt bags for sure!

Not really, if you check the link I posted, TX, FL and CA have seen very similar numbers, well except in their economies. CAs draconian shut downs have killed more businesses and harmed more children than either of the others by keeping their schools closed. Also the vast majority of the people I see at the stores and other place are wearing masks, they just don't need the nanny state to tell them how to be personally responsible. BTW, neither do I.

Screw you, CA has the largest population and the most diverse geography in the nation. Texas and Florida have the largest population of QANON kooks and extremists in the nation. Governors and Presidents have a duty to protect the population from pandemics, and idiots like you want others to believe mask wearing and social distancing are an abridgment to their liberty and freedom.

BTW, it is past time for the U.S. Code to have a new law to provide for Domestic Terrorism! Maybe such a code with severe penalties - 20 years or more and capital punishment - might make the Anarchists, Racists, Agent Provocateurs / Extremists to think before they respond with violence, i.e. Homicide, Arson and Vandalism.

ROFLMFAO, Were you looking in the mirror while typing that propaganda?

BTW the only sheep I ever see bringing up this qanon, what ever that is, are you ignorant assed commies. Care to tell me what that's all about?

And where was your concern for new laws while American cities were actually burning last year and even now in the NW? More than 30 people died in your commie violence.

You fucking commies have less integrity than an ameba.

Didn't they say masks were only required when social distancing couldn't be accomplished? It would be nice if you commies could make up our minds.

Explain why you people have to politicize everything? ... the republicans appear to have gone completely off the rails. they appear to have gone totally radical right. Junk politics, junk science, junk religion, unqualified candidates, idiotic attention-getting theatrics, inability to communicate what that want to do and why they want to do it, screaming at people.

I believe you left the irony on.

You failed to explain why republicans act like they do now. The whole radical right thing is unacceptable. As I said, I remember when republicans were actually respectable, dignified people capable of providing some sort of leadership.

Also from your link:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

Where did you get the idea that immigrants at the SW border are not being tested?

News and the TX Governor.

Really? Why did your Chinese cock-holster "president" do this on his inauguration day?

GMTUHDJI2FEPBHODSMVFPVP35M.jpg

Also from your link:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

I was going to find where I read it, now, not so much, FOAD.

Stupid is as stupid (Republicans) does/did. :)
The massive amount of Progs who live on the edge and are self destructive have no right to tell anyone else how to live.

Where did you hear that there is a "massive amount of Progs who live on the edge and are self destructive"? Who and what are "Progs," anyway?

I don't think that anyone has a right to tell anyone else how to live, not "progs" and not republicans, either. It's the republicans who seem the most interested in interfering in the private lives and personal decisions of others. This is one of the reasons that I will not vote for a republican. They have no sense of privacy, decorum, and respect for others. It's as if they never were civilized.

Also from your link:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

Maybe check in with Gateway Pundit, OAN, or Newsmax. ;)

Not having an education in or license or any kind of medical degree I tend to follow the advice of those who do. Worry not if they have it perfected, nothing is 100%.

Especially when the "experts" have been contradicting themselves soooooo often. Nothing 100% indeed. LMAO

Even St. Fauci has gone from "Americans have nothing to worry about." to were all gonna die is less than a year.

Really? Why did your Chinese cock-holster "president" do this on his inauguration day?

GMTUHDJI2FEPBHODSMVFPVP35M.jpg
And you in your idiocy started a "covid spreading on the border" so take your hypocrisy and shove it up your fat ass, Hoss.

Also from your link:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts

Maybe check in with Gateway Pundit, OAN, or Newsmax. ;)

What did you fail to understand about "FOAD"?

Show us all where the information contained in those posts is a lie. You cannot, all you can do is make a feeble attempt to discredit the sources.

This is the article from the Federalist. They did not originate the article they cite, just as I did not.
CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks

and one from Gateway Pundit, another site that simply reports stories from other sources which are of interest.

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don’t Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All – Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks
###

Step up son, did the Gateway Pundit or The Federalist say that THEY found the overwhelming majority of people getting COVID-19 wore masks or did they say it is the CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC) made those statements?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back