Why Jews “Recoil from the GOP”

Liberal Jews who have abandoned the Torah are Democrats. Orthodox Jews who live by the Torah vote GOP. I've been a Reagan Republican since Reagan's first election.

Only lately------very lately, have some jews gone republican----
including only some orthodox jews-----and only in some
elections. Of course some orthodox jews define themselves
and their own group as THE ORTHODOX JEWS. Jews remain overwhelmingly democrat-------since the triangle fire---
well actually even before that
Actually since FDR. Why Jews love FDR, who was a gross anti semite and condemned many Jews to death, is beyond me.
Yes Jews remain overwhelmingly Democrat. They also remain overwhelmingly for assimilation and intermarriage. It is a death wish I dont understand.

It is and always has been a matter of the lesser of the two evils------the republican presidents have been anti semites too.-----Roosevelt was only a little anti semitic and he was very pro ------broadbased economic and social improvement-----well.....at least Eleanor was. As to assimilation an intermarriage----jews, in general, do not
fight it
The Democrat party today is the home of anti semites parading as anti zionists. Obama is the most anti semitic president we've ever had. Yet Jews line up to vote for him. Why? It is because Jews hate religion more than they love Torah, more than they love their own existence.
Fortunately in another 75 years there wont be any non Orthodox Jews.
Jews lined up to vote for obama. They wouldn't now. They might not vote for any democrat now.

Liberal Jews who have abandoned the Torah are Democrats. Orthodox Jews who live by the Torah vote GOP. I've been a Reagan Republican since Reagan's first election.

No. Liberal Jews have not abandoned Torah and neither have Conservative Jews (Ve emet Emunah). If you think that orthodox Jews are the only real Jews, then you are even more batshit crazy than I considered possible. I am not responsible for your mental illness. Get help.

Jews recoil from the GOP because all through the ranks of the GOP, seething hatred for Jews and Jewry can be found. But even more importantly, the GOP is so far away from Tikkun Olam on so many issues that most Jews simply cannot swallow the GOP's platform.
Liberal Jews do not keep Schabbes. Conservative Jews neither. They do not recognize the Torah as coming from HaShem. They may be Jews in some technical sense but they are adrift from real Jewish values, cut off from their own heritage.
The only real anti semitism is in the Democrat Party. Do I need to replay the clip where they managed a vote in support of Israel at their convention only by fraud?
Liberal Jews do not keep Schabbes. Conservative Jews neither. They do not recognize the Torah as coming from HaShem. They may be Jews in some technical sense but they are adrift from real Jewish values, cut off from their own heritage.

spoken like a inbred subhuman goy

for my fellow posters----I am acquainted with lots
of Orthodox jews who are democrats

No. Liberal Jews have not abandoned Torah and neither have Conservative Jews (Ve emet Emunah). If you think that orthodox Jews are the only real Jews, then you are even more batshit crazy than I considered possible. I am not responsible for your mental illness. Get help.

Jews recoil from the GOP because all through the ranks of the GOP, seething hatred for Jews and Jewry can be found. But even more importantly, the GOP is so far away from Tikkun Olam on so many issues that most Jews simply cannot swallow the GOP's platform.
The only real anti semitism is in the Democrat Party. Do I need to replay the clip where they managed a vote in support of Israel at their convention only by fraud?

No doubt. The stupid are everywhere.

and their own group as THE ORTHODOX JEWS. Jews remain overwhelmingly democrat-------since the triangle fire---
Actually since FDR. Why Jews love FDR, who was a gross anti semite and condemned many Jews to death, is beyond me.
Yes Jews remain overwhelmingly Democrat. They also remain overwhelmingly for assimilation and intermarriage. It is a death wish I dont understand.

It is and always has been a matter of the lesser of the two evils------the republican presidents have been anti semites too.-----Roosevelt was only a little anti semitic and he was very pro ------broadbased economic and social improvement-----well.....at least Eleanor was. As to assimilation an intermarriage----jews, in general, do not
fight it
The Democrat party today is the home of anti semites parading as anti zionists. Obama is the most anti semitic president we've ever had. Yet Jews line up to vote for him. Why? It is because Jews hate religion more than they love Torah, more than they love their own existence.
Jews lined up to vote for obama. They wouldn't now. They might not vote for any democrat now.

I agree that lots of jews are disenchanted with Obama---(lots of
gentiles too.) but that fact will not TURN them magically into republicans. When Kerry ran-------I, simply did not vote. I am not sure why I despised him-----but since then I realize I was right

Oh, dear Lord, you are quite funny...
Translation: You are right but I couldnt admit it in a million years.
Fortunately with assimilation and intermarriage the non orthodox will be a memory. Like Sadducees or something. And poseurs like you will be gone like a shadow in sunlight.

Your translator is broken.

It is now your job to decide who is a "real" Jew or not, sheygetz.

Like all religions, Judaism changes with time as well. The eternal precepts do now change, but the application thereof may. Or have you poked out any eyes lately? Chopped off any hands lately?

Your arrogance is only to be outdone by your ignorance.

But in spite of that, I wish you long life and peace. Because that is part of what tikkun olam is all about. What a shame that you will never understand it.

And back to the OP: Jews recoil from the GOP because esp. on social issues, the GOP is far too far away from tikkun olam.

It's really that simple.

Oh, and btw, you don't always keep shabbat, either. I have seen you post on Friday evenings and Saturdays as well, you fucking hypocrite.

No doubt. The stupid are everywhere.

In other words, when confronted with such testimony, that is all you have to offer as a riposte?

Did you realize that that kind of disparagement is EXACTLY why Jews are leery of the GOP? You just proved the point of the op.

Thanks!

Last edited:

fight it

typical ignorant goy

Fortunately with assimilation and intermarriage the non orthodox will be a memory. Like Sadducees or something. And poseurs like you will be gone like a shadow in sunlight.

Like all religions, Judaism changes with time as well. The eternal precepts do now change, but the application thereof may. Or have you poked out any eyes lately? Chopped off any hands lately?

But in spite of that, I wish you long life and peace. Because that is part of what tikkun olam is all about. What a shame that you will never understand it.

And back to the OP: Jews recoil from the GOP because esp. on social issues, the GOP is far too far away from tikkun olam.

It's really that simple.

Oh, and btw, you don't always keep shabbat, either. I have seen you post on Friday evenings and Saturdays as well, you fucking hypocrite.
You are stupid ignorant poseur of a Jew. And an arrogant piece of shit as well.
I dont need to decide what a real jew is and what isnt. Halakha does that for me. And the halakha is clear that a mechalel shabbos is a goy in every respect.
Your eye poking reference indicates you dont have the slightest clue what the Torah injunction is. Your appeal to that shows you have about zero Jewish education, which is fine for a non jew like yourself. You calling other arrogant is really really funny.
And no, I NEVER post on Fri night or Saturday. You are making lies up. As you always do.
The GOP is generall aligned with real Jews on social issues. Orthodox Judaism is a conservative religion. For this reason Lord Jakobovitz was PM Thatcher's favorite cleric, probably leading to his peerage.

It's really that simple.

I dont need to decide what a real jew is and what isnt. Halakha does that for me. And the halakha is clear that a mechalel shabbos is a goy in every respect.
Your eye poking reference indicates you dont have the slightest clue what the Torah injunction is. Your appeal to that shows you have about zero Jewish education, which is fine for a non jew like yourself. You calling other arrogant is really really funny.
And no, I NEVER post on Fri night or Saturday. You are making lies up. As you always do.
The GOP is generall aligned with real Jews on social issues. Orthodox Judaism is a conservative religion. For this reason Lord Jakobovitz was PM Thatcher's favorite cleric, probably leading to his peerage.

You can feel free to attack me all you want, because that is all you have. What a poor, poor, poor soul you possess.

Sure you have posted on Shabbat, I have seen it, but I don't care. You are eternally mad and ugly to anyone who is not as you are. There is no way you can really be a Jew, no Jew could ever be this truly ugly as you are. YOU are the poseur here, not I.

Message to non-Jews out there: fortunately for all of us, the fake Rabbi is in no way representative of Judaism. We can be thankful for small miracles.

Now, back to the OP, something that the fake Rabbi cannot concentrate himself on:

Jews recoil from the GOP because of a number of reasons:

-the extreme Right Christian movement that claims to be so supportive of Israel, but only because that want Israel to be destroyed at the time described in their Book of Revelations. What they do for Jews is anything but altruistic.

-a great number of extreme Righties are also flaming anti-semites.

-the RWNJ ideology that says "get the fuck off my lawn" has no place in Judaism, it is definitely NOT halakhic.

Last edited:
A good article explaining why

'Today’s Republican Party repels a majority of American Jews. In the article, Goldberg explained that the Republican Party’s coziness with radical Christian factions makes Jews uneasy. She criticized Republican claims that Jews are leaving the Democratic Party as one of the “perennial canards of American political commentary.” Using historical facts about Jewish voting patterns, she emphasized that the majority of Jewish voters are unlikely to vote Republican because many in the GOP define America as a Christian nation and advance extreme right wing policies intended to achieve that conception of America.'

Goldberg explained why the values of the Republican Party conflict with those of most American Jewish voters

Michelle Goldberg Explains Why Jews Recoil from the GOP NJDC Blog
Do you troll the most liberal of blogs just to post their drivel here?
Jews have always voted democrat. Almost in lockstep. Same as to this day many older whites in the south refuse to vote GOP because they link Lincoln with the GOP....Same reason as the children of WWII vets vote democrat. Because they worshiped FDR and Truman for beating back "those dirty Japs"...
Ignorance does not indicate a lack of intelligence. It indicates a lack of understanding.

It's really that simple.

Goyim drek, you have no understanding of Yiddishkeit.

American Jews who vote Rat are gutless cowards who'd let Israel be destroyed before they'd lift a finger to help.....Hitler's camps couldn't have happened without the help of self-hating Jews helping the SS locate other Jews.

Goyim drek, you have no understanding of Yiddishkeit.

Hey Guano....here's a pic of Che you can use for your avatar:

dead-che.gif

This is another reason why over time liberal Jews will be bred out as the orthodox become a greater and greater % of the American Jewish population. They have a lot of kids and don't intermarry much. Religious Jews vote 70% conservative :thup:

:eusa_doh:You're in delusional liberal land. Liberals Jews don't care about being Jews, which is why they assimilate and intermarry..Libs are the ones who hate Jews. They are the ones pushing the BDS movement against Israel.... "Tikkun Olam" You're a joke with that, as you support Obama and those who legitimize the enemies of the Jews. Get your head out of your ass, you cant see in there.

Last edited:

This is another reason why over time liberal Jews will be bred out as the orthodox become a greater and greater % of the American Jewish population. They have a lot of kids and don't intermarry much. Religious Jews vote 70% conservative :thup:
Fr the non Orthodox, their 80% intermarriage rate combined with their less than 2 replacement birth rate spells demographic doom. But we've been here before. Only 20% of Jews left Egypt. About that number returned to Israel for the second Beis HaMikdash. There are plenty of instances before. It's like weeding the garden.

Part of the 30% who vote leftist

Forum List

Back