Why JFKs casket remained closed -- very interesting story

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This story is about one of America's presidents. She covers the whole thing. Especially for the younger groups, she covers the arrival at Love field, the shooting, facts about him you may not know and more. And you learn more about funerals and prices for them.

This story is about one of America's presidents. She covers the whole thing. Especially for the younger groups, she covers the arrival at Love field, the shooting, facts about him you may not know and more. And you learn more about funerals and prices for them.

I've been subscribed to her channel for years. I'm also a Dr. G fan. I guess I'm one morbid guy.

He was shot in the head for Christ sake…
Who was ?
That's the evidence that needs most researching .

The fact that lazy and often those with poor education backgrounds choose to call Critical Thinking" Conspiracy " is simply witness to an inability to look at matters in calm , sane and reasoned detail .

Just as a random thought .
What might you consider doing if you were President and knew that the most powerful people in the world wanted you out of the way and would literally do anything to achieve it and had everything required to guarantee that it became reality ?
Rhetorical .

In slow motion it looks like JFK took two rounds to his head? At 20 seconds into the below vid it actually looks like a fire inside his head(?) through a round BRIGHT whiteish/yellowish(flames?) hole??? Incendiary/tracer round? I don't think his head would have looked proper for an open casket funeral. You can ask our fellow board member 1srelluc for his opinion as if it has anything to do with firearms & ammunition he seems to have all the answers for sure.

The crack you smoked to think such a thing or the crack you haven't smoked yet, kiddo?

Here again is one of our resident sufferers of Cognitive Rigidity, hell bent on telling us how intellectually deaf and dumb he is and a true hater of interesting high IQ discussion .

But what ingenuity and insight you use with your ad hominem insults .
Such an original variation on being a faggot or a being a tin foil dresser .
What a funny little candycorny you are !!

Who was ?
That's the evidence that needs most researching .

The fact that lazy and often those with poor education backgrounds choose to call Critical Thinking" Conspiracy " is simply witness to an inability to look at matters in calm , sane and reasoned detail .

Just as a random thought .
What might you consider doing if you were President and knew that the most powerful people in the world wanted you out of the way and would literally do anything to achieve it and had everything required to guarantee that it became reality ?
Rhetorical .
For some reason you reminded me of Trump and how he has been targeted.

Forum List

Back