Why JFKs casket remained closed -- very interesting story

Anyone planning on killing a President would select a much more stable assassin than Oswald and would provide him with basics like a decent sniper rifle, money to support him and a means to escape
Assassins are never stable. Frankly it is clear the rifle used worked as designed. Those who think more than one shooter did the job, have to first try to imagine several of the same mind, one with a magic disappearing weapon, and a dude who vanished, killing a president.

Assassins are never stable. Frankly it is clear the rifle used worked as designed. Those who think more than one shooter did the job, have to first try to imagine several of the same mind, one with a magic disappearing weapon, and a dude who vanished, killing a president.

Lone assassins are not stable

A professional assassin would be low key, unknown and would disappear immediately after the job

Oswald was no professional

Well, since this story is very old, I too have seen the conspiracy theories. And those have all been examined under a microscope. I have no reason to think that Oswald had partners. He was gunned down and I think that is what promotes conspiracies.
It's still very old but I'm old enough to remember it all vividly as I was watching it on television when it happened. I was also watching TV when Ruby shot Oswald. And the long weekend following in which all of America was glued to their television sets watching the closest thing to a royal funeral we will likely ever see. It like Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and a few other events are seared into the American memory of those who experienced them.

And all such events invariably trigger a myriad of conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back