Why losing is not as bad as we think.....read on!!

To my fellow democrats, don't fret, don't frown, don't be down.....something wonderful is happening in this wonderful country of ours.....the GOP with all their victories, now have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell......for the first time, I believe since Nixon/Reagan, the GOP have a majority rule conservative style.....both Nixon and Reagan, did a fucked up job and democrats were rewarded accordingly.....lets give them the room, the space and lets wittness once again a party that leaves countries a fuckin mess.

So lets stop with the whining press conferences and let these devils do their thing and maybe once again we can come back with a huge measure of support. AND WHILE THEY'RE DOING THEIR THING....WE CAN STOP LOOKING AT TRUCK STOPS BATHROOMS AND SHOPPING MALL CANDIDATES TO RUN FOR FUCKIN OFFICE!!!!

All that crap, while ignoring the reason why Republicans have control over the country...

You do know why, do ya?

If that is true, then why does America have to be made great again? Your assertion means Republicans in control of the whole country turns it into a shithole that orange-turd has to save. Political schizophrenia. Just as conservatives scream 'we hate the government' and then they come on each other when they are the government.

Republicans turn the country into a dung heap, and then vote in someone that will fix their mess, who then brings in another herd of elephants to make the dung heap yuuuuge.

Land of the bizarro.
Newton- The orange clown said make America great again because of the 8 years of BO. Did you forget who the last president was?

To my fellow democrats, don't fret, don't frown, don't be down.....something wonderful is happening in this wonderful country of ours.....the GOP with all their victories, now have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell......for the first time, I believe since Nixon/Reagan, the GOP have a majority rule conservative style.....both Nixon and Reagan, did a fucked up job and democrats were rewarded accordingly.....lets give them the room, the space and lets wittness once again a party that leaves countries a fuckin mess.

So lets stop with the whining press conferences and let these devils do their thing and maybe once again we can come back with a huge measure of support. AND WHILE THEY'RE DOING THEIR THING....WE CAN STOP LOOKING AT TRUCK STOPS BATHROOMS AND SHOPPING MALL CANDIDATES TO RUN FOR FUCKIN OFFICE!!!!

All that crap, while ignoring the reason why Republicans have control over the country...

You do know why, do ya?
I'll tell you why, her name is Pelosi and we're stuck on stupid.... and because you white mf's scare so easliy!! Boo bitch!!

19030252_10209451145091212_8382757820972328314_n.jpg

Just think Trump may break you also, and make you work for your welfare.

You do know why, do ya?
I'll tell you why, her name is Pelosi and we're stuck on stupid.... and because you white mf's scare so easliy!! Boo bitch!!
She's can be just a batty as them there black Congress critters..

You do know why, do ya?
19146172_1363997343653924_477860075750370243_n.jpg

You do know why, do ya?

Pelosi is bad for the Dimocrat party.
The funny thing is though, you think she's bad because she's not far left enough, but the reality is she's bad for the party because she's TOO far to the left.

have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell
i got news for you tiger,your wonderful party has failed to make many peoples lives better and some were still living in hell even under that guy who's ass you cant get your nose out of...but you are too stupid to get that because all you see is people you hate and blame all your shit on them....

Harry, is that any way to talk to a future Congresswoman? She might be replacing Maxine, y'know.
Hmmm...I had her pegged for heading up the Department of Education.

i got news for you tiger,your wonderful party has failed to make many peoples lives better and some were still living in hell even under that guy who's ass you cant get your nose out of...but you are too stupid to get that because all you see is people you hate and blame all your shit on them....

Harry, is that any way to talk to a future Congresswoman? She might be replacing Maxine, y'know.
there wouldnt be much difference.....

well she is a california rep....and education there went downhill.....

LOL...I was proposing tigerred for Education.

Spoken like a loser.

i know,i was saying she couldnt do anymore for education than what waters has done.......both come off pretty stupid....

i know,i was saying she couldnt do anymore for education than what waters has done.......both come off pretty stupid....
I would just change pretty to stupendously.

Forum List

Back