🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

Oh BS, stick to actually teaching children the three Rs and leave the CRT, homo/trans crap, social this and that out of it.
I teach math and still since I think trump is a POS, you insist that I indoctrinate students.
That darn quadratic equation is so racist.

The initial post indicates a lack of intelligence as if it was written by a 5th grader ....."why don't conservatives (fill in the blanks)". It's a cheap shot typical of the under-educated left these days.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

why is it that leftist-controlled cities are nothing but shitholes?
Why is it that leftist metropolitan areas produce 63% of our countries GDP?

Can you account for that?
again why are leftist-controlled cities nothing but shitholes?
How many homeless people are their in LA county?
What is the crime rate of those shitholes?
LA county is a city?

Also missed the contributions to GDP didn’t ya?

Say how much money do red states suck back from more productive blue ones.

What are you guys? Takers and losers...
dumbass you started a thread attacking conservatives on education and you didn't know there an LA County?
The fucking irony is thick
So Los Angles county is the city?
No dumbass it's a county that surrounds the city of Los Angles
And it produces more GDP to our nation than the entire state of MS.

Does that make you feel better?
dumb fuck that thinks conservatives aren't educated doesn't know there is an LA County lol
Yeah, that’s true.
well then get some education
Already have, thanks for checking.
nope dumbass to late you just got your ass handed to you
What, by your lane ass posts?

Dude, raise above being a warehouse worker.

I have.
You mean rise above? LOL
and he's the author of this thread on how uneducated Conservatives are lol

Oh BS, stick to actually teaching children the three Rs and leave the CRT, homo/trans crap, social this and that out of it.
I teach math and still since I think trump is a POS, you insist that I indoctrinate students.
That darn quadratic equation is so racist.
Saul Alinsky failed tactic Critical Race theory is nothing but racist
90% OF TEACHERS DON'T don't teach THEY indoctrinate

Ironically what Trump said could apply to the 117th congress.

Matt Gaetz alone, was accused of all three, crime, drugs, and statutory rape.

allegations that Gaetz was engaging in a sexual relationship with underage girl, using illicit drugs, sharing inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misusing state identification records, converting campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepting a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift.
"allegations" unproven, mean NOTHING.

Half the democrats on the forum are so angry and incoherent and truly ignorant that they can't even argue a political point without using the word "Trump". They spent their primary education learning how to put a condom on a banana and secondary education (if any) majoring in drug abuse. Meanwhile they lecture us about education.
Fail

Major fail

Is that all you have for wasted 40 minutes of your life?

Your sad and old.

Please bring more to you life next time old man.
You mean “you’re”? You feeling OK?

What rural countryside has lead our country to greatness? If I’m not mistaken the Statue of Liberty is in a great American city.

Same with the arch in a city of St. Louis.

Where in the history books is the great rural accomplishments of rural Montana?
Do you deny that the blue cities are a mess ? Perhaps the greatest accomplishment of rural Montana is that it is not the CRT, crime-ridden, drug-infested, LGBT shamed mess that the liberal cities are.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Yeah...keep telling yourselves that....

An idea that is really stupid will only be believed by those with the most university degrees..........see fascism, communism and the other isms embraced by brain dead left wingers with advanced degrees........

The only ones with thin answers and easy ideas, that lead to blood, tears and death are the left wing asshats..........

Conservatives want solutions that actually work....they don't buy into the snake oil of left wingers...

Conservatives love and encourage education. We abhor indoctrination. You're confused.

Yeah, attempting to bring a script to school to be read every morning worshipping an invisible entity in the sky is totally not indoctrination. Nor attempting to side step teaching evolution because it doesn't jibe well with said make believe sky king.

The public school system is one of the most dangerous places for a child to be in this Country today, despite what your Communist Propaganda piece says.

The initial post indicates a lack of intelligence as if it was written by a 5th grader ....."why don't conservatives (fill in the blanks)". It's a cheap shot typical of the under-educated left these days.

Trump LOVES the uneducated. Demogogues always do.

Do you deny that the blue cities are a mess ? Perhaps the greatest accomplishment of rural Montana is that it is not the CRT, crime-ridden, drug-infested, LGBT shamed mess that the liberal cities are.
They're so educated they can't figure out this simple fact.

1625880930709.png

1625881061519.png

The public school system is one of the most dangerous places for a child to be in this Country today, despite what your Communist Propaganda piece says.

You're right. It is the most dangerous place for children today... because of the number of mass shootings by mentally troubled youth who get access to guns from their irresponsible gun owner parents. We finally agree on something.

They're so educated they can't figure out this simple fact.

View attachment 510881

View attachment 510882

Well it is kind of hard to be homeless and live in high percentage conservative states, that is unless they want to live in the middle of a corn field or in a grazing land for cattle and sheep. Soooo you might want to think this through.

Asclepias
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH--that's what my second post is about!!!!! --HHAHAHAHAHAH..BLACK teachers CHEATING for the kids---LIBERALS find education dangerous
Puuullllllleeeeeease!!!!!

An educated voter is a liberal voter.
That's why the GOP has been trying to destroy public education for the last 40 years.
if leftists are so educated why in the fuck did they vote for a mush head brain dead fuck like biden?
Asclepias
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH--that's what my second post is about!!!!! --HHAHAHAHAHAH..BLACK teachers CHEATING for the kids---LIBERALS find education dangerous
Puuullllllleeeeeease!!!!!

An educated voter is a liberal voter.
That's why the GOP has been trying to destroy public education for the last 40 years.
if leftists are so educated why in the fuck did they vote for a mush head brain dead fuck like biden?

Because your guy kept sucking his own penis.
no dumbass you got it wrong again
He sucked Putin’s penis?
that's a weak ass argument tells everybody you lack the education to have a conversation on any subject other than see spot run.
You want to have a conversation about the former president sucking?

Well, I’m all in.

So, if he could, would he fuck ivanka?
This is why you are a moron President Trump didn't suck. You were told he sucked by the democrat-controlled propagandist media. You are really that stupid.
No, pretty sure he sucked.
Killed 600k Americans
Turned hard working framers into welfare queens
Gassed peaceful protesters so he could hold a bible upside down for a photo op...

Yeah, he pretty much sucked each and every day.

Well it is kind of hard to be homeless and live in high percentage conservative states, that is unless they want to live in the middle of a corn field or in a grazing land for cattle and sheep. Soooo you might want to think this through.
Why are there so many homeless in democrat run cities?

Forum List

Back