🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

That only happens if you reject the truth of how our nation was founded. Support for slavery wasn't by accident.
FALSE! It happens no matter what you think about history. Except for the 57 year history of Affirmative Action.

Asclepias
HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH--that's what my second post is about!!!!! --HHAHAHAHAHAH..BLACK teachers CHEATING for the kids---LIBERALS find education dangerous
Puuullllllleeeeeease!!!!!

An educated voter is a liberal voter.
That's why the GOP has been trying to destroy public education for the last 40 years.
if leftists are so educated why in the fuck did they vote for a mush head brain dead fuck like biden?
Because Biden was the best choice to lead this country out of the craphole Cap'n Cheeto dug for our country.
more proof leftists are ignorant little fucks nothing you said is true.
Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results
International relations results

It would seem your Ginormous cranial cavity is full of ginormous cheeto colored turds.

Well it is kind of hard to be homeless and live in high percentage conservative states, that is unless they want to live in the middle of a corn field or in a grazing land for cattle and sheep. Soooo you might want to think this through.
Why are there so many homeless in democrat run cities?

Pick up a book on social theory and you'll find out. I won't waste my time giving you a long list myself just for you to ignore it, or ask me for a source... then you use the fallacy of attacking the source saying it is from a liberal.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Education is one thing.

Indoctrination is another.

Indoctrination is alarming, that's why it is considered dangerous.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Another lying sack BS heard from.

Who had the biggest inauguration attendance?
Whoever belonged to the party that has 76% of registered voters in Washington DC

Not who belonged to the party that has 6% of registered voters in Washington DC.
How many at the Capitol on January 6th, were Washington DC residents?

Not the party that has 76% of registered voters there.

Your local resident argument is clearly false, or both events would have been composed of locals.

Biden is making sure the teachers get even dumber - Biden Removes GPA Requirements For Grants To Provide ‘More Access To People Of Color’

The Biden administration announced a plan to expand tuition breaks for future teachers and remove GPA requirements for grant recipients in hopes of providing access to “students of color.”

Like they aren't bad enough already. This has been a known issue for over 50 years. See the book, The Miseducation of American Teachers, 1965. From the back cover, "It is blunt, to the point, and scathing. It shows our teacher-training institutions to filled with weak students being taught by weak faculties in courses that are vacuous and ineffectual."

Pick up a book on social theory and you'll find out. I won't waste my time giving you a long list myself just for you to ignore it, or ask me for a source... then you use the fallacy of attacking the source saying it is from a liberal.
LOL

You could have just stated it's liberal policy that is failing. You would have sounded more educated.

How many at the Capitol on January 6th, were Washington DC residents?

Not the party that has 76% of registered voters there.

Your local resident argument is clearly false, or both events would have been composed of locals.
You aren't showing one shred of evidence that anybody at any inauguration was a non-Washington DC resident. Without any information either way, it could easily be assumed the overwhelming inauguration population WERE DC residents, just by the ease of local resident to be there, and difficulty for nonresidents .

My local resident argument is clearly TRUE.

PS -Trump's inauguration was on a Friday (weekday). Most of his followers were AT WORK. :laugh:

Well, based on
Election results
Economic results
Pandemic results
International relations results

It would seem your Ginormous cranial cavity is full of ginormous cheeto colored turds.
Based on all those things, Trump's accomplishments (which I have posted repeatedly) were superb. Biden is a train wreck

No they are proven FACT. Are you an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, who doesn't know that Mexicans are notorious for sex crimes ?

Trump was claiming those characteristics were applicable to the vast majority of Mexicans, not that there were a few bad apples among them.

You could take any population set and find those that have been convicted of those crimes, including the house of representatives.

LOL

You could have just stated it's liberal policy that is failing. You would have sounded more educated.

Strawman. I simply said you need to educate yourself and find a source that you aren't going to label as liberal just because you don't like what it says. No matter the source I waste my time providing, you'll try to attack it just because you won't hear what you want to.

Population Density, lack of resources for mobility, an unequal criminal justice system, lack of a livable wage for those that live in urban areas, and soo many other reasons like the lack of proper mental health care.

Educate yourself if you want to make an argument, and don't expect people on forums to do the work for you.

Trump was claiming those characteristics were applicable to the vast majority of Mexicans, not that there were a few bad apples among them.

You could take any population set and find those that have been convicted of those crimes, including the house of representatives.
Yes, "rapists"(ie. sex crimes of various types), applicable to the vast majority of Mexicans. That is what Trump meant. And he was CORRECT.
You are information-deprived ? You don't know ?

I'm not surprised. This is what happens to leftists who follow left OMISSION media. You don't know how much you don't know.

You can always tell those that never attended college. The professors I had encouraged us to see all sides of an issue. There were conservatives and liberals in my class. I had conservative and liberal professors
Interesting.,I went to a college where there were no “issues to discuss. Our education was focused on one thing and one thing only… Preparing us for our chosen career.

Everything we needed to know was condensed into three, eleven week “trimesters” over the course of two years. The fat and gristle were carved out of the curriculum entirely.

You aren't showing one shred of evidence that anybody at any inauguration was a non-Washington DC resident. Without any information either way, it could easily be assumed the overwhelming inauguration population WERE DC residents, just by the ease of local resident to be there, and difficulty for nonresidents .
Non-residents are the historical attendees. As was clear from inaugurations for over a hundred years.

From the march on washington, to the million man march non-local attendance is the norm. Even Trumps inauguration was eclipsed by the Womans match

The Women's March was a worldwide protest on January 21, 2017, the day after the inauguration of President Donald Trump

More Than 1 Million Rally at Women's Marches in US

Non-residents are the historical attendees. As was clear from inaugurations for over a hundred years.

From the march on washington, to the million man march non-local attendance is the norm.
I'm not buying that. I say the local population makes up the great majority of the inauguration attendance. Obama's crowd was from the 76% of Democrats, and mostly on welfare, being able to be there on a weekday.

Forum List

Back