🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why many conservatives find education dangerous

Population Density, lack of resources for mobility, an unequal criminal justice system, lack of a livable wage for those that live in urban areas, and soo many other reasons like the lack of proper mental health care.
All those problems in educated liberal areas?!? Damn.

Population Density, lack of resources for mobility, an unequal criminal justice system, lack of a livable wage for those that live in urban areas, and soo many other reasons like the lack of proper mental health care.

So you aren't going to actually educate yourself on the topic, and instead just make empty statements. Got it. Let's see if you can figure out the flaw in your own statement.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Portland is the only proof we need that a college education is a joke.

Half the democrats on the forum are so angry and incoherent and truly ignorant that they can't even argue a political point without using the word "Trump". They spent their primary education learning how to put a condom on a banana and secondary education (if any) majoring in drug abuse. Meanwhile they lecture us about education.
Fail

Major fail

Is that all you have for wasted 40 minutes of your life?

Your sad and old.

Please bring more to you life next time old man.
You mean “you’re”? You feeling OK?
What?

Perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT subject for education, not taught at all by leftist, airhead universities. This is the subject of correct behavior in police confrontations.

What is more important than avoiding DEATH ? Liberal university teachers, clueless about guns and law enforcement are unable to teach this and they don't. And the result of their ignorance ? Needless deaths of police suspects, and dozens of riots all over the country. Destruction and more deaths.

I'm not buying that. I say the local population makes up the great majority of the inauguration attendance. Obama's crowd was from the 76% of Democrats, and mostly on welfare, being able to be there on a weekday.
Then explain Ronald Reagans inauguration size. By your theory it should have been 1/10th the size of a democrats.

But of course, history proves your wrong.

So you aren't going to actually educate yourself on the topic, and instead just make empty statements. Got it. Let's see if you can figure out the flaw in your own statement.
Let's see if the democrats can use their "education" for solving their problems or if they will just get worse. :popcorn:

Perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT subject for education, not taught at all by leftist, airhead universities. This is the subject of correct behavior in police confrontations.

I would say the same for the police academy. The proper behavior of police when confronting a suspect.

Apparently Officer Chauvin, failed that lesson.

I'm not buying that. I say the local population makes up the great majority of the inauguration attendance. Obama's crowd was from the 76% of Democrats, and mostly on welfare, being able to be there on a weekday.
Proving that wrong is simple.
Washington DC population is 690,000.
1.8 million people were at the Obama inauguration in 2009.

Do the math.

You mean actually teach our kids the basics? Math,English, geography, and real history? Instead the white man is the reason for our problems today? Yeah you're the problem.

Proving that wrong is simple.
Washington DC population is 690,000.
1.8 million people were at the Obama inauguration in 2009.

Do the math.
They had to, if not they would be considered a racist. Obama divided this country worst than anyone in history.

I would say the same for the police academy. The proper behavior of police when confronting a suspect.

Apparently Officer Chauvin, failed that lesson.
Oh, and how was that "apparent"? I saw nothing wrong in his arrest behavior. And so you find fault with police academy education ? What is that fault ?

And not going to question Trump's mention of all Mexicans being "rapist" ? You agree with him.

One million people marched in the historic Women’s March on Washington on Saturday, according to initial estimates, in a stunning show of protest on the first full day of the Trump administration.

A sea of peaceful protesters wore pink pussyhats as crowds poured into the streets of downtown DC, easily outnumbering those attending the inauguration on Friday.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

Since you are on record here proclaiming that blacks do not have the right to disagree with you or the party of the confederacy, can we extrapolate that you really do not want blacks educated, since an educated mind, in theory, tends to ask more questions and freely think??

Half the democrats on the forum are so angry and incoherent and truly ignorant that they can't even argue a political point without using the word "Trump". They spent their primary education learning how to put a condom on a banana and secondary education (if any) majoring in drug abuse. Meanwhile they lecture us about education.
Fail

Major fail

Is that all you have for wasted 40 minutes of your life?

Your sad and old.

Please bring more to you life next time old man.
You mean “you’re”? You feeling OK?
What?
He said “your” didn’t make sense

Trump LOVES the uneducated. Demogogues always do.

You should be ashamed of that bald faced lie but I know subscribers to the left are incapable of that feeling. This problem with the education system has been going on for decades. Trump didn't cause it but he was making progress as much as one could with a very flawed corrupt system that has NOT been teaching your child what is needed for success in life. You either are unaware or it suits your purposes just fine.

Forum List

Back