🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why mental health checks for guns can't pass muster....

what was a bow and arrow designed for? Seems your gun fetish isn't the only tool you should be looking at eliminating. Seems there are back ups.

Then you have to get rid of knives, you know Jack the ripper style attacks. then what, baseball bats, then clubs, hammers, axes, chain saws, mowers, chipping machines, long sticks, seems there is almost nothing that can't be a weapon. even a tootbrush handle
What can be used as a weapon is not the same is what is designed as a weapon. I'm okay with banning swords as well, they just don't kill 30,000 people a year here...
Bees kill...
so do peanuts and fish. Anti freeze kills. So does ammonia,
I heard bathtubs do too
ponds, lakes, boats, ski's. I don't know, like I said previously, almost anything.
All not weapons, boys. Rustic does not say buy more ponds and lakes...

Easy fix, no guns.

You mean no guns for citizens, right? Only the government should have gun, right?
Nope. Only people who need to kill things. You know, why guns were invented and that's not most people.
0b2404e43bd1fdd4b978d366d0139e2b.jpg

What can be used as a weapon is not the same is what is designed as a weapon. I'm okay with banning swords as well, they just don't kill 30,000 people a year here...
Bees kill...
I heard bathtubs do too
ponds, lakes, boats, ski's. I don't know, like I said previously, almost anything.
A person could buy a pond and some little kid could drown in it

what was a bow and arrow designed for? Seems your gun fetish isn't the only tool you should be looking at eliminating. Seems there are back ups.

Then you have to get rid of knives, you know Jack the ripper style attacks. then what, baseball bats, then clubs, hammers, axes, chain saws, mowers, chipping machines, long sticks, seems there is almost nothing that can't be a weapon. even a tootbrush handle
vehicles do.
Again, not weapons.
so, I answered your question. Why does it matter its purpose if it achieves the same outcome?
The purpose of a gun is to kill. Like a biological weapon you don't need that to go to the Walmart, especially when no one else has one either.
it is also used to deter, with the threat of that at the end of the barrel. hmm, it works as designed. Looks like a great invention.

Bees kill...
I heard bathtubs do too
and yet many bodies are found in them. hmmmmmmmm

Easy fix, no guns.

You mean no guns for citizens, right? Only the government should have gun, right?
Nope. Only people who need to kill things. You know, why guns were invented and that's not most people.
Not true, even there. Hitler liked guns, repealed gun control laws, for all but his enemies of course. Do you want your enemies well-armed, yes or no? Gee, Hitler had the same answer...

Easy fix, no guns.

Not true, even there. Hitler liked guns, repealed gun control laws, for all but his enemies of course. Do you want your enemies well-armed, yes or no? Gee, Hitler had the same answer...
740ef8046ee9f0917108ba5eabcaa662.jpg

Easy fix, no guns.

I do know that I don't want anyone, I don't care what purpose in life, to have something I am not allowed. I'm kinda funny that way, so if someone can have a gun, so can I. A human is a human, power equals distrust, and with the distrust is the presence of death. And, we have that and losing that isn't ever going to happen without some kind of struggle. So, we'll see right? Your way or our way. Who do you think will win?

BTW, evil is most often in the minds of leaders.

Easy fix, no guns.

740ef8046ee9f0917108ba5eabcaa662.jpg
Another flat-out lie:

Fake Quote Files: Adolf Hitler on Gun Registration, Conquest and Disarmament

Easy fix, no guns.

I do know that I don't want anyone, I don't care what purpose in life, to have something I am not allowed. I'm kinda funny that way, so if someone can have a gun, so can I. A human is a human, power equals distrust, and with the distrust is the presence of death. And, we have that and losing that isn't ever going to happen without some kind of struggle. So, we'll see right? Your way or our way. Who do you think will win?

BTW, evil is most often in the minds of leaders.
No one has guns, you have no guns. Welcome to equal.

BTW, they have drones, bombers, tanks, guns you can only dream of, and nuclear weapons. Fear is what makes you who you are. Grow up and let fear go. It's childish.

Forum List

Back